Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (26541 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / Delta Polytechnic Student, A Kidnapper, Shot Dead By Anti-cult Group (Photos) / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
Jungle justice on another level
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by flokii: 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Was he a cultists?

cultist

And I think yes.. Most likely
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by JuanJO(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Was he a cultists?
u look exactly like ur question... they murder my Nigar for an alligaton of stealing ah mere Nokia phone and instead of consoling his people, u are here asking if he is a kusman
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by atg1(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
Some ppl don't even knw wat to or wat to write on nairaland dey just feel like I want to belong, start writing and saying robish on nairaland.......
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Vpleasure(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2016
Franchise21:
My Alma-mater... Anyway, that's hw d anti cult security men behaves
i know say u must comment
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by atg1(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2016
Nairaland is a social media were we can advise our selves on any latest news or any latest information around the corner
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by mightyhazell: 1:23pm On May 26, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Waht does NEGODU Mean abeg
depending on context,..

Cud mean;..

Just see/take a look at

Just imagine,..

Just observe..

5 Likes

Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Vpleasure(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2016
JuanJO:
u look exactly like ur question... they murder my Nigar for an alligaton of stealing ah mere Nokia phone and instead of consoling his people, u are here asking if he is a kusman
juani
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2016
Clarinett,myghtyhazell:

It means "take a look at"

God bless u two,oya make we dey NEGODU dey go gringrin
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by MadCow1: 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
JuanJO:

You have never seen me nor know me and yet you make a statement like that.. grin grin grin

Anyways no point to engage you. I asked a simple question which you are yet to answer.

And I did not say anything about his death or the circumstances surrounding it.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
devils trying to cast out devil is equal to death... OAU please learn from this... stop correcting evil with evil. #Gracias
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Nellybii: 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
Lilimax:

See question! shocked better still google it smiley

Maybe am the only one that noticed that a certain people feel so uncomfortable teaching others their language. Can be really disgusting. While some encourage you to understand. Sometime ago I saw one phrase that got me interested and I asked me what it meant. The response was "hope no problems oo this one you are trying to learn our language" Just imagine. Are we learning computer language here? mtchewww
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by soos: 1:44pm On May 26, 2016
undecided No, he was in cult-list. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhh!
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Franchise21(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
Vpleasure:
i know say u must comment
Sure... If I don't comment, who will??
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by ClintonDal(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2016
Finally it has happened, I always knew that those thugs who parade as security would one day be the undoing of the current VC. Back in 2011, the brutality and torture was something else. They were even nicknamed "Mpiawa Azu" undecided undecided
I can still remember vividly when they almost crippled one alleged cultist right in front of me. Abi was it when they shot a finalist on his graduation day at school front in 2012.
May the dead rest in peace cry cry
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Britzdon(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Was he a cultists?

You must be a mad cow asking that silly question. even if he was a cultist,why torture him to death?
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Britzdon(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
JuanJO:

Dont mind dat fool of a guy.people can really ask questions that annoy the soul.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Lionhearted511: 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

It means "look at"

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by VivaDeAngelo(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Have u seen what ndi mpiawa azu has turned my Alma Mater to.. God will punish them..

Rip dude..

"Ndi mpiawa azu" only that construct alone tells ANSU is truly your Alma Mater.

Well done my fellow Super Eagle...!!!

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by DesChyko: 2:46pm On May 26, 2016
As dem just change the name of this my alma mater to COOU sha undecided.. If not that the level of cultism in the school is something else, I'ld have condemned the temporary nature of students' anger towards these mpiawazu guys. But then, the school can be very rugged. RIP to the lost soul. Sh*t happens
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by krak101(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
Everybody's on edge nowadays. RIP to the dead. If only the actual thieves thieving us down could be beaten to death am sure there will be no cause for anyone to thief a mere mobile phone
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by MadCow1: 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
Britzdon:

You must be a mad cow asking that silly question. even if he was a cultist,why torture him to death?

Stay focused...

I didn't justify his killing, just asked if he was a cultists.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Britzdon(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2016
Same way these fools wanted me for torture for silly reasons...alleged me of being a cultist,and also demanded sum of #80,000 from me and my house mate to settle our scores which we totally refused.
Then they were going around the campus looking for us both which they were unable to do..

I missed few of my exams because of these rogues...

Now judgement day has come,
Na God pass dem shaa...

RIP 2 SMALZ... this is so painful,probably he never stole any cell phone cos they are very good in fabricating sweet lies.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Britzdon(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Stay focused...

I didn't justify his killing, just asked if he was a cultists.

Its alright MAN, this is just too painful,i was almost a victim for no cause.
Our VC should be dealt with cos he took the safety of students under his care for granted...
There have been many complaints about their torture yet he never heard our voice.

Those guys were extorting money from innocent students;even the freshers , sleeping with female students in the name of giving protection,they tackled so many guys also because of their girlfriends...
Not saying this to make my lines interesting,not more than 30days ago they asked me to give them #80k or they would torture me to confess being a cult member.

They are criminals bro,but i blame my VC for this misfortune anyway.
He gave much authority to those touts {they were even given arms,even as they were not trained}

RIP to d dead anyway
but really i dey vex i swear
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Britzdon(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
ifycent2:
Why must he steal !!!!!!!!!!.....
De guy don't no dat country de hard now...
Guyz living in dis Nig de vex die blcos of Buhari Regime.....

de Guy caused his dead!!!!!!!!!!!.......

God will punish you shebi u know?
embarassed cry
Silly
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by judondasylva(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2016
hmmmmm very bad
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by korent: 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
Nawaooo wat a carelessness to the highest order. The school authority and the parent of the Innocent young man should make sure that the brought those Ant- cult ,unglorified ,barbaric security to book. In fact the should make sure the wrath in jail.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by bartho77(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

It means to "look at" in igbo.

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by PrinceCarl: 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by PrinceCarl: 4:08pm On May 26, 2016
pls readers carefully read the link above I just saw this and it was different from what was reported here.... I am not from ANSU anyway.... I think we better confirm our news from reliable source before making some conclusions... you know anybody can post anything on Naira land but cannot post anything on respected authority. God bless the deceased.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by knoxville(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
Was just reading to see who the victim was and den i got the shocker of my life! Mike was the funniest dude ive eva seen,respectful and nice..........he didnt deserve to die like dis!
RIP Smallz........
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=45985581]Was he a cultists? [/quote

young man are you ok..what concerns cultist with this mess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.