Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (26542 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / Delta Polytechnic Student, A Kidnapper, Shot Dead By Anti-cult Group (Photos) / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=45985581]Was he a cultists? [/quote

young man are you ok..what concerns cultism with this mess
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by MadCow1: 4:45pm On May 26, 2016
chichiana:
young man are you ok..what concerns cultism with this mess

He was accosted by 'Anti-Cult' vigilante of the University.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by knoxville(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2016
ifycent2:
Why must he steal !!!!!!!!!!.....
De guy don't no dat country de hard now...
Guyz living in dis Nig de vex die blcos of Buhari Regime.....

de Guy caused his dead!!!!!!!!!!!.......
if I use the vex wey dey my mind curse u ehhhh.....ur case wud be worse than death! local bingo
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Emartha(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2016
AdaNri1:
Authority in the hand of silly people is just too dangerous
what we have nowadays r bunch of thugs and murderers in uniform, just this may a student of uni agri makurdi, benue state was beaten to death by members of special anti robbery squad for beating someone that stole his phone, instead of arresting the thief he was beaten to death instead,
everyday u hear new of lawless law enforcement agencies causing one mischief or the other.
I think we r better off
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by femi4: 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Was he a cultists?
go back and read the story
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by MadCow1: 5:27pm On May 26, 2016
femi4:
go back and read the story

Not important with regards to my question.
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by femi4: 5:50pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Not important with regards to my question.
Your question is irrelevant if you followed the story but you can continue to deceive yourself as usual
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by charlsecy(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
marycool18:
...he Stole a phone
Ptoocool:
Someone stole, the school ANTI-CULT security unit tortured him till he breath his last,
ifycent2:
Why must he steal !!!!!!!!!!.....
It is high time we started reading with understanding and patience! Where was it said he actually stole a phone?
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by glossy6(f): 7:34pm On May 26, 2016
ifycent2:
Why must he steal !!!!!!!!!!..... De guy don't no dat country de hard now... Guyz living in dis Nig de vex die blcos of Buhari Regime.....
de Guy caused his dead!!!!!!!!!!!.......
Do he deserves to die because of phone abi?
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2016
Emartha:
what we have nowadays r bunch of thugs and murderers in uniform, just this may a student of uni agri makurdi, benue state was beaten to death by members of special anti robbery squad for beating someone that stole his phone, instead of arresting the thief he was beaten to death instead,
everyday u hear new of lawless law enforcement agencies causing one mischief or the other.
I think we r better off
and the police will not prosecute those thugs, rather they'll imprison innocent bystanders and ask them to pay exorbitant bail money. Smh
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by munaluv(f): 12:30am On May 27, 2016
Wicked souls..... I could remember how they treat students like trash, why did they run away nah, useless people......
Re: ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters by knoxville(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2016
munaluv:
Wicked souls..... I could remember how they treat students like trash, why did they run away nah, useless people......
[/color] dont mind the fools! Heartless pple...[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.