Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (53624 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Educationentry: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Prosper died around 2:00am on Sunday night. According to our sources, he reportedly drank ‘Sniper’ after sending her girlfriend a text message saying that by this morning he should have been dead.

“Around 12:23am, we started hearing noise from him snoring heavily. At first we thought it was normal until it got unbearable. So we had to enter his room and found him lying on the floor. Then we started praying, after which we made arrangements for him to be taken to the hospital. Before then, we had already forced palm oil down his throat. So on getting to the nurse, she confirmed him dead. No be today dem begin dey get wahala. He usually complain that the girlfriend is giving her tough time. In fact, he used to cook and take to the girls lodge. He frequents it. He had earlier called the girlfriends bestfriend and asked her to take good care of his girlfriend for him. The death is a painful one ” – Lodge mate

As at press time, Prosper is still lying on the floor of his room in the company of his elder brother who is a medical doctor. The Police have not arrived despite the fact that the lodge mates called that night. Prosper is a 300 level Business Administration student and resides in Swagger Lodge Achala.

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/06/300l-ansu-student-allegedly-commits.html

1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?

407 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeew...
ANSU Olodo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Chidirolex: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
This boi lack sense....how can smbd be this foolish.. #smh undecided

22 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Flirtyjane(f): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
It is the level of foolish love. But in honesty we all love differently. Many people have committed suicide for love. If only they have a second chance, I dont think they would have done so.

MOD
Lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by bentlywills(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Can't believe some guys re still dz foolish

Na Slap angel Michael go take welcome am for Heaven

Wasted Dick'

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Love is wicked.

RIP

8 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Loves knows no bound

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by LORDI(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stupidity

5 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by AntiWailer: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wasted eediot.

You died because of pu*******

Instead of working hard and watch ladies try their best for u to just say hello to them not to talk of love.

Very sad.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Debaddest(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm... u people should even pray that the police should not come, cos if they do, they will start arresting all the lodge mate in the name of "follow me to the station for statement". NPF=Northern Police Force

Rip to the dead

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by donbugy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
What a fool....

I got webmail, Smtp, mailer, leads and more for bombing
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Sard(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have no words for him because I obviously won't like to wish such foolish man well in the afterlife. They should have alerted his parents of his idiocy the moment he started cooking and taking it to his GF's house. What a foolish way to die. I can only hope the Gf fvck as many guys as possible to celebrate her freedom from such foolish bf.
My condolence goes to his family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Some people have such hearts can give their all for love. I was once like him; only the support of close friends made me stop and examine my actions before I could harm myself in an undoable manner. And to think that it was for some woman who was 15 years older than me that nearly drove me to insanity -- possibly suicide, I laugh in Greek. My heart is no longer on my sleeve and I realise that I am special too. It's not only the women who are special my guys!!

Rest In Peace my bro!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by snadguy007(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very stingy guy, instead of committing suicide, he should have volunteer himself for some money ritual. Atleast he would have been useful for the recipient undecided

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Handsome fool! Died for a woman that doesn't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Holyfield1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na this kind mumu death dey always make me vow to destroy as many kpekus as possible.... Some would call this love but i call it the highest order of stupidity....Ladies, never toy or play games with the heart of a good guy cox you dont know or understand to what extent he cares for you....May he rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by ask4double(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Foolish boy...... thats what your parents sent you to school to go and do "love". if i were to be your dad i will curse you in the grave..... e pain me!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by khristals(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
wtf. undecided
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by chrisbaby24(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chhaaaiii...RIP bro...who dey love dis days..?!!!!!......LOVE GBAKWA OKU..!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by neveve02: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
HELL IS YOUR CASE.....

2 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by teepsee(f): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
When i hear stories like this, i do wonder if it's real cause i can't imagine someone that's educated think so shallow n myopic. Then I began to wonder who they said are the leaders of tomorrow. So if he was in the arms of affairs he can destroy the organization cause of kitten which is not customized for only you, which is a public fund, which has been dig deep n no resources found in there.

Chai sorry for this generation. But me, i will make a positive impact. So help me God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by BrosMayowa(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
v
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Java001: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
RIP
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Kingtim(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
R
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by ojaydedon(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
wow...

I wonder what a lady dat will make a guy commit sucide will look like grin

Or maybe na village people do the guy self grin

RIP TO THE DEAD SHA....

But no matter what happend the guy shouldnt have wasted his life and destiny for a lady that he may not even marry and who doesnt care much about him..

that ackward moment when you are asked during judgment how u died\what caused ur death. BUT U ARE ASHAMED TO ANSWER

4 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by slimsky(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
This nigga is crazy mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by 0955eb027(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fine boy just kill hinsef untop nothing

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Java001: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
RIP shall

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by jordinsparkles(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?
guy you're absolutely right. It was very unwise of him, and I wonder how he is going to answer God.

6 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by randomab: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
mtcheew ..
dumb nigga

RIP sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.