Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

This Is What I Find On His Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Find On His Status (982 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Find On His Status by joyohio(f): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
am the only one he is seeing right now and i think this conscience me, this is what i saw in his facebook status,
''A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means the world to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you have to let go''
what action should i take?, we are not even quarreling ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by tboy1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
I've got a Video for you

[flash=420,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwwuIn9inE&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by posakosa(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
I was gonna say:

kooo koooo kooo kooo kooo koooo kooo koooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by posakosa(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
joy-ohio:

am the only one he is seeing right now and i think this conscience me, this is what i saw in his facebook status,
''A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means the world to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you have to let go''
what action should i take?, we are not even quarreling ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How about kill yaself, yea ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by candylips(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
i tire for facebook status o
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by izeek(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
are u sure u are just not worried over nothing?

words can be interpreted differently.
don't sweat it, relax, he might just be talking about something or some1 else.
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by bblacky(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
fazbok wahala, n hw did u know wat wz writen on his status wz referd to u?
Re: This Is What I Find On His Status by tunery004(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
dont bother urself about that and dont jump to conclusion yet u could ASK HIM ABT IT AM SURE THERE WILL BE AN EXPLANATION

(1) (Reply)

Would You / Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl / Girls Who Like Fast Food And So So Enjoyment Are They Good Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.