Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl (982 Views)

Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Olami099(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2010
Dear nairalanders,i need ur urgent advice on this issue,back in our secondary school day right 4rm ss2 we use to call each other she will send love text message to me but am a shy guy am afraid to reply due to ths she stop calling me and my best frnd came up and ruins her.And i love omolola very much,if i send love text to her she wont reply nor say a word,right nw am confused becos i dont wanna lose her she is my true love.What can i do to make her be mine again.If i call her we will
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Omolola1(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
Olami099:

Dear nairalanders,i need your urgent advice on this issue,back in our secondary school day right 4rm ss2 we use to call each other she will send love text message to me but am a shy guy am afraid to reply due to ths she stop calling me and my best frnd came up and ruins her.And i love omolola very much,if i send love text to her she wont reply nor say a word,right nw am confused becos i dont wanna lose her she is my true love.What can i do to make her be mine again.If i call her we will

[color=#770077][b]OMOLOLA??[/[/b]color]
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by lepa001(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
How old are you?
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Omolola1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
OMOLOLA?
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Kinezeala(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
olami
next night of bliss
try go see pastor chris
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by nanidee(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
I will advise you to go back to school, and if you are still in school, face your studies squarely, so that you know how to communicate better.

No offence meant wink
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Ournaija: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2010
lepa001:

How old are you?

Read the post again you will find out that he is still a boy.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by 1104(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
babay!! angry angry
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Olami099(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
@omolola,i can't get ur message clearly or are u d only one dat bears d name?@namidee,good advice just exactly wat my sist told me that am too young 4 dat.Am a medical student at ABU going to 200level just finished writing my exams,am no more a kid.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by omega25red(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
poster

you lost her already. you had your chance and you blew it. now face you studies to make something of yourself and forget her. just consider her "the one that got away"
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by double08(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2010
@poster have you checked your NECO/WAEC results? angry angry
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Olami099(m): 4:31am On Aug 27, 2010
@double08,what a stupid question?sorry to say,who told u have just written my waec and neco exams,u are beating along d bush.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Omolola1(f): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2010
@olami, didnt mean it that way~ remove dat love 4rm ya mind cos when u had d opportunity u mis-used it~
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Olami099(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2010
@omolola,Thanks sister.wish i could knw u better.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by 1104(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2010
coughs,
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Loveaflame(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
If you are in love with your best friend's girl then it means he is not your best friend otherwise you will not be planning for his sorrow.

What on earth is wrong with you.Can you accept such.Please love your neighbour as your self.You deserve to be beaten for lusting after your friend's girl.It is nor fair.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by bodrin(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2010
obssession, what advise do u want? tell u is good?

u av judge urslf, quote ur best frnds girl,

buoy u know is not good ur are just findn excuse.

gals plenty look smwhere else.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Olami099(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2010
She is irreplaceable,my one and only.I doubt it if i can love anybody in this world apart 4rm her.Mind d way u talk.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by EmmaUG: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
Opportunity com bt one.so pathectic
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
yawn
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by LAGOS1976: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
really.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl by Olami099(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
Really what?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Who Like Fast Food And So So Enjoyment Are They Good Wife Material? / Guys, Can U Kiss Ur Girlfriend At The Public? / Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.