Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob (1803 Views)

Brazilian Club Sacks Footballer Caught Giving His Teammates "Handjob’ / How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" / Pvssy Handjob :girl Shares X-rated Pics +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by Yungkida(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2016
The art of the handjob is much more complicated than Mouth Gig or you can say that it is a difficult art on it’s own to master.

The tips below should go a long way in providing and helping prospective handjob recipients the perfect finish line.

1. Get underneath the head, and play with that a little bit.

2. Just because it’s a handjob as the name implies doesn’t mean you can’t juice it up with your mouth. Now you know bae… *Wink*

3. Handjob needs to be passionate

4. You need to be looking into the recipient’s eyes while giving this task.

5. Find a niche that suit the recipient, whether giving it fast or slow.

6. You’ll have to spit all over the errm *Machine* and do the twisty – twisty thing. (Send me a mail to inquire about this Milez@socialspy.ng)

7. You can ask questions while doing it – Questions like “Do you like this? Do you want this wet? Would you like this harder, softer, faster?’ If you look at them in the eye and ask them exactly what they want, they’re going to get exactly what they want.”

And that, dear readers, will reportedly inspire the perfect handjob ever in history… *Wink*

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by EngrSeries(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
All you ladies reading this, I'm checking out your profile angry
Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by obidaddy: 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
which kain post be this one ehn undecided undecided? any how sha we done master this job tey tey grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by Yungkida(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
obidaddy:
which kain post be this one ehn undecided undecided? any how sha we done master this job tey tey grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by sinaj(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
grin

Lemme learn nd practice it on smellymouth grin

Op u wud av used better pics na sad
Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by Smellymouth: 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
grin

Lemme learn nd practice it on smell.ymouth grin

Bubu, ayam waiting ooo grin cheesy

[img]http:///media/6-06-2015/4rMAzr.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by Yungkida(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2016
Ahn Ahn na... Don't let Seun ban me from Nairaland biko
sinaj:
grin

Lemme learn nd practice it on smellymouth grin

Re: 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
Corruption is everywhere. Buhari needs to probe nairaland #Megrimor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Note To My Toasters! / He Got Stuck Inside Of Her Having Sex In Public In The Sea / Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.