Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (43814 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

So we got married
no we didn't

we only had a fling undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
Israel5:
I just thank God *halfricanadian* is here to see 3 and 4

Tanx tongue tongue
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
no we didn't

we only had a fling undecided

Ok o
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Evathyst(f): 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
really?

I shoo have known better than getting a feminist lawyer.

just get me the divorce papers demmit!
he he he he he he! e pain am! cheesy

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by inventor432(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
that is their way

check my signature for your printing works....
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2016
Evathyst:
he he he he he he! e pain am! cheesy
gerarahere...

and

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Ini9(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Well said Danceville, grin ..

Na so I chyke one babe with British accents for Club Vegas Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

I looked at her like:::

The next week, I saw her twerking at Ocean Blue strip club like ::::

So, I walked up to meet her and introduced myself like:::

And She was surprised and reacted like::

I proudly left the Strip club like grin cheesy
:::

Lol.. U're so funny.. I laff till tears begin Comot frm my eyes

3 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Aniwhyte(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2016
Before clickling on the article link i already knew that it was written by danceville because of the 7 - - - well done man weldone, you have already written your name on nairaland top 10 porpular and great members (Legends), like the likes of Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
wrisybangle
e.t.c, e.t.c, e.t.c
Weldone master Danceville
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 26, 2016
These guys have derailed the thread... OP self fear to comment.

SMELLYMOUTH... I bow for your mimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2016
Aniwhyte:
Before clickling on the article link i already knew that it was written by danceville because of the 7 - - - well done man weldone, you have already written your name on nairaland top 10 porpular and great members (Legends), like the likes of Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
wrisybangle
e.t.c, e.t.c, e.t.c
Weldone master Danceville
Boss I throway salute ooooo cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Rosheedah(f): 10:59pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so I chyke one babe with British accents for Club Vegas Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

This guy ehnn...lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by edorhe14(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
U ppo should leav our Nigerian sisters alone ooo.. every Saturday, they are getting married sha grin...

Shebi God's time is the best rhai? cheesy
And a year or two they become miserable in marriage
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2016
I don't have a boyfriend because I look like a 12-year old, talk like a 30-year old and no guy is interested.

It's not me, it's them grin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Missmossy(f): 11:10pm On May 26, 2016
Lol can't laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Julietcutie(f): 11:11pm On May 26, 2016
lol I used to use 5 and 1 much before sha... which one do hear often from girls?
tosyne2much:
Juliet, which statement do you use? cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Aniwhyte(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Boss I throway salute ooooo cool
Oga, tosyn your boy loyal ooooo, i naked dey throway barkey for main road for you.
I greet you specially sir.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by jornie(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2016
Girl: God will send my boyfriend to me... Me: Really? Is your boyfriend Jesus?
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by whitestar01(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
Waitin concern you ? If ur girl friend is not ready marry yet then leave her.

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Lovelynature(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chai this guy. So funny!

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Gkemz: 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
She might have experienced a heart break.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by frankkydee(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedWhat About those ladies that don't make excuses? But Are Surprisingly happy being single?

We still Exist tho...coolcool

Like seriously,u re happy?

Like sriou
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Jsaviour(f): 11:36pm On May 26, 2016
is having boyfriend an achievement or is it a must, who d thing don help self.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by aubventure: 11:40pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedWhat About those ladies that don't make excuses? But Are Surprisingly happy being single?

This happy lady needs a man that is why she identified herself so any happy, single and serious guy should just hook with her. babe I thank God for you in advance
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by centboy123456(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2016
DanceVille:

Nice write and tell them my guy girls too dey form oh
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by AKUSINAOBI(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

I laugh endlessly
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Silumi(f): 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
Then there re gals dat like guys hu dont know d exist or ve friend zoned them Lol
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by centboy123456(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b]very true another one that piss me off is a statement like

**i don't want a boyfriend because he will want sex.you said what?? Mean while she masturbate 3 times a day worst of all she av slept with every tunde,larry,henry,dayo,chika . And u still av the guts to say he will demand for sex.well why would you want a boyfriend knowing fully well he will privatise you whereas you are a public property. Top it all you dress like a LovePeddler and visit guys Half naked you shouldn't blame him because u are the one tempting him! Is it possible for you to have light and your phone is at 3% and u won't change it??

**Its bad to have a boy friend**

i can remember a very lengthy argument i had with a woman in a taxi last week she said its bad and i asked her ok how can one marry without being friends with there spouse to be? So courtship is wrong? As for me having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is not a problem as long as one is an adult.

Having a b.f or g.f is not wrong but what matters is what u people do that matters. as long as its leading to marriage and you eschew from fornication the its perfectly fine to have one.

**A perfect man**
some want a God fearing,tall,fair,caring,loving, gentle,rich,handsome,that doesn't drink,smoke,snore,has good dress sense, nice humour,truthful, and hardworking haba sister how can u find all this in one person,he don't need to be perfect u can work on him instead of being a gold digger be a goal digger to him make him perfect for or well you might be lucky continue waiting till when u get to 38 and start finding one like mtn service or better still its raining season use laka(clay) to mould one.

Having a b.f Or g.f is a matter of choice its better you just say no you ain't interested than giving silly reasons like your pastor said its wrong mtcheew.
[/b]

My guy I beg tell them oh all these girls think say dey wise tell them
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by rosieluv(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

hehehehehe dis gat me laffin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2016
DanceVille:

Guys always Like asking for sex
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dude u funny die grin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Zellie: 12:07am On May 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

surprisingly happy? Its a surprise that a girl can be happy without a boyfriend? Really
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2016
Wait a minute ! Someone actually sat down and wrote about excuses women give for not being in a relationship ? cheesy
Nigerian girls don't say 'no' you only just have to play the right tunes at the right time . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.