Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Case Of The Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Of The Ex (701 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Case Of The Ex by hazzzel: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hi everyone this is the drama ive been going through 2 Scenarios, pls bare with me lol

1. Started going out 3 months ago but he doesnt trust women because of his EX. They were giong out for 4 yrs and he went through hell in the last 2yrs of the relationship. he stayed and forgave heer over and over again because he loved her sooo much. When they finally broke up in naija and he moved to london he swore to just use girls for his own pleasure. Not sure if I am a victim cos he told me that when we first met all he wanted to do was sex me but now he feels different about me. He introduced me to his parents and friends (i kno dat doesnt mean much, ) However, we argue alot cos she just doesnt trust me and says hurtful things to me. He enjoys walking out of me or hanging up the fone at the slightest "argument". He only calls a couple of times in a week and is generally not romantic or caring. HIS REASON: I need time to be myself again cos of all the drama that happened with my ex. I broke up with him 3 weeks ago and he has been "stylishly" lol, tryin to come back, promising that he will try his best to change bla bla, what should i do? undecided

2. Before I broke up with him he told me that he wanted to get married to me next year (2010) or at least i should have his baby by then! HUH? whats that all about? I asked if it cos his student visa expires next year, and he laughed and said "NOT REALLY, but wouldnt you marry me knowing that it will expire, afterall I do love you so it shouldnt make a difference." My female friends say that i am too paranoid and pessimistic. Nairaland pls help me grin
Re: Case Of The Ex by feco304: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
eeeee yaaaaaaaaa
just do any thing your mind tells you to do.
Goodlucky
Re: Case Of The Ex by iice(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
He needs to get himself together.

(1) (Reply)

Gals Why? / Using Undies To Mark Territory / Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.