Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Using Undies To Mark Territory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Undies To Mark Territory (704 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Using Undies To Mark Territory by MuNeme(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Washing Dishes In Your Sleep. Any Remedy?

This is for our all the ladies in the house,  Most men are smart and can never fall into such trap even if you leave a dozen of them wit him. Afterall, a friend of mine has the pictures of all his girls which he samples in his sitting room anytime each time one of them visits. So find a way of possessing your man heart, body and soul  

Washing Dishes In Your Sleep. Any Remedy?

(1)

Part 2 - Men! She's Just Not That Into You! / I Need Ur Advise On Dis / How Do I Say It And Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.