Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? (1228 Views)

How Can Man Be Sinless? / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 26, 2016
Romans 10:9 'that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, though shalt be saved...v14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher...v17. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God'. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life" John 14:6. On the premise that securing eternal life is by having faith in Jesus which comes through hearing the word of God, how could a hypothetical blind and deaf man be saved?
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by thesicilian: 9:16pm On May 26, 2016
You can communicate perfectly with a deaf and blind person to in braille. There are computer brailles also. All he has to do is believe & be saved.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2016
Don't you know All he has to do is to BELIEVE.................

And not employ his logical and reasoning facilitiesgringrin

1 Like

Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:
You can communicate perfectly with a deaf and blind person to in braille. There are computer brailles also. All he has to do is believe & be saved.

A very silly point you've got there. I thought you'd say he'll first be healed of his condition first before preaching the gospel to him
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by thesicilian: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

A very silly point you've got there. I thought you'd say he'll first be healed of his condition first before preaching the gospel to him
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Weah96: 2:33am On May 27, 2016
thesicilian:
[b]You can communicate perfectly with a deaf and blind person to in braille. [/b]There are computer brailles also. All he has to do is believe & be saved.

I don't think so. The person is also DEAF. Blind people usually hear words and sounds.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 27, 2016
Weah96:

I don't think so. The person is also DEAF. Blind people usually hear words and sounds.

Lol. Don't minde the dude
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 27, 2016
Weah96:

Lol. Don't mind the dude
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by thesicilian: 6:54am On May 27, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Lol. Don't mind the dude

What is your problem? You insulted me at first and I pointed it out to you, and you're doing it again. Did you open the thread to insult those who comment? Thought you needed info, now I can see you're just a child who happen to have access to a computer.

Weah96:

please Google the word braille and do some indepth reading and research on it. You may be able to understand what I'm talking about. Do have a nice day bro.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2016
thesicilian:

What is your problem? You insulted me at first and I pointed it out to you, and you're doing it again. Did you open the thread to insult those who comment? Thought you needed info, now I can see you're just a child who happen to have access to a computer.

please Google the word braille and do some indepth reading and research on it. You may be able to understand what I'm talking about. Do have a nice day bro.

Are you sure you are ok? Where did I insult you again? Na wah o
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Weah96: 9:07am On May 27, 2016
thesicilian:

I did a Google search. Braille is a writing system for blind people. The OP is talking about a person who is both blind AND deaf. Wetin u 4 take use teach such a blind person braille? The man doesn't hear you.

It should be known that I've never encountered such a person BTW.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2016
Weah96:

I did a Google search. Braille is a writing system for blind people. The OP is talking about a person who is both blind AND deaf. Wetin u 4 take use teach such a blind person braille? The man doesn't hear you.

Don't mind the guy. If there was minimum IQ requirement for people to post on nairaland, he won't have had the chance to post the thrash above
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by thesicilian: 11:23am On May 27, 2016
Weah96:

Read this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deafblindness

Also take time to go into the stories of several people mentioned there
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Weah96: 4:37am On May 28, 2016
thesicilian:

Read this.

I did. The OP is referring to someone born that way. Otherwise, what's the point if you already heard the message before developing your affliction? The article doesn't mention congenital deaf/blindness.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Amberon11: 7:47am On May 28, 2016
I've just confirmed that you created this thread to condemn, not for acquiring knowledge. Continue!
AnalyticEngine:

Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 28, 2016
Amberon11:
I've just confirmed that you created this thread to condemn, not for acquiring knowledge. Continue!

I am just curious. I would like to know
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by slimytrikt: 8:34am On May 28, 2016
"Hypothetical blind and deaf man"

I don't understand. embarassed
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
Romans 10:9 'that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, though shalt be saved...v14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher...v17. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God'. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life" John 14:6. On the premise that securing eternal life is by having faith in Jesus which comes through hearing the word of God, how could a hypothetical blind and deaf man be saved?
The same way he understands his environment.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
SirWere:
Don't you know All he has to do is to BELIEVE.................

And not employ his logical and reasoning facilitiesgringrin
This lost brother is actually right.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
Muafrika2:
The lost brother is wrong
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 28, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

The lost brother is wrong
How?
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:
Lost?? I think not lipsrsealed
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2016
SirWere:
Lost?? I think not lipsrsealed
Yeah.

You'll know after you get found.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

How?
I went through the link and there was no place where I a reference was made to one born both blind and deaf. If there was, help out by posting the clause cuz I didn't see any
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:
Yeah.

You'll know after you get found.

Please,

I had to say this line over and over again when my church went "evngelizing" today.

My leg still aches
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 29, 2016
slimytrikt:
"Hypothetical blind and deaf man"
I don't understand. embarassed
Read again, u might understand
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
SirWere:

Please,

I had to say this line over and over again when my church went "evngelizing" today.

My leg still aches

cheesy

That's great, at least you are helping with the fishing of your lost brothers in the meantime. I've also received God's word from people who were very unlikely. We are all vessels at His disposal.

Keep doing that.
Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

I went through the link and there was no place where I a reference was made to one born both blind and deaf. If there was, help out by posting the clause cuz I didn't see any

You must be refering to this;

thesicilian:

Read this.

Re: How Could A Hypothetical Blind And Deaf Man Be Saved? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

You must be refering to this;
Sure

(1) (Reply)

What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? / Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? / Evidence Of A New Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.