Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who Knows Kulboy Please??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows Kulboy Please??? (8968 Views)

Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / Who Knows The English Name Of This Fruit? / Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 27, 2016
what i do na

MUVA:

Errm... Cos I'm uncomfortable
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by MUVA(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
what i do na

You know me too well, and I barely even know you. undecided
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2016
i do not know you ok

MUVA:

You know me too well, and I barely even know you. undecided
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by MUVA(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
i do not know you ok

Takes only an "oldie" to address me by that moniker. You most certainly are an old member.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by ba7man(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
well not everyone are like that.

Most times people tend to judge someone online personality n ve have this dislike attitude towards him/her personality ..However wen u come to know the real personality behind that ill personality, u will be wowed.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
The online personality is closer to the real deal than reality.

They know that online, no one really knows them so they can relax and express their true nature.

In reality, if some people here try the stuff they do online with me, I'll have them crawling on their bellies in tears........ so they tend to be more careful and restrained about their behavior in reality.

That's how girls keep getting fooled in reality by guys.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 27, 2016
Muva, read in between the lines. #okbye

MUVA:

Takes only an "oldie" to address me by that moniker. You most certainly are an old member.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dear I really do appreciate.

God bless I made a mistake by choosing a wrong pesin.

Sorry if I disappointment you in anyway. Am truely sorry.
hehehe!!!2much grammar can remove teeth o
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by assfreaky(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dear I really do appreciate.
God bless I made a mistake by choosing a wrong pesin.
Sorry if I disappointment you in anyway. Am truely sorry.
chai, inne grammar.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by ucnwafor(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2016
Am really disappointed but I can still vote for her anyway
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by NigeriaKitchen: 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
Lesson to girls and ladies:

Before u woo or ask a guy out, pls make sure u are very beautiful; especially shape-wise because majority of men all over the world fantasize about having a very sexy-looking girl with that Kim Kardashian kind of shape.

So to avoid embarrassment, if u know u are not beautiful to that extent, don't ask any guy out directly, instead attract them to u using other of your God-given qualities like- good manner, intelligence, business/financial acumen, career success, being Godly, etc.

Leave direct asking of guys out for the obviously sexy, beautiful girls because most guys won't turn them down.

Lastly, if u like a guy as a girl or lady, there are more effective ways of asking him out instead of making it public like this.

One effective, classy way to ask a guy out or make him notice u online is by liking his posts, threads...always quote him with very loving comment....observe how he responds, then if positive, send him a PM telling him u just wanted to say hi...don't say more.

And make sure u have your original, non-edited natural picture on your profile while doing all these. If he likes u as much as u do, he will take it from there.

Opening direct thread like this may embarrass him....he maybe a shy person, he may have other girls here he's admiring and already talking to behind screen, and your going public with your crush on him may ruin his chances with others.

So next time, tread cautiously, we are living in a male-dominated and wired world, don't follow boys and act like boys in everything in life, sometimes, think about your gender and the kind of society you live in.

In all, it was bold of you, good luck

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Teespice(f): 8:36pm On May 27, 2016
pucelle:

See stop disgracing yourself here,kulboy doesn't do broke and flat yansh regular girls like you.
He goes for the likes of Rokiatu and pretty end owned babes and kulboy is not your regular Nairaland guy

now carry your teenage crushing faraway,is your type they will be _fucking inside uncompleted building and their father will be cutting people with cutlass,carry your flat yansh and thin body and sit down somewhere or go for the regular guys here,toasting you for sex. anupkpa

oh my days!!!!!!

did this girl do anything to get all this insults?
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Teespice(f): 8:42pm On May 27, 2016
berryice:
Lol....lesson learnt....neva create a thread crushing on a guy...keep d crush in your mind...datz Y is called a damn crush

and die in silence abi?

if you like someone, nothing stops you as a girl from saying it.

the worst that will happen is that your overtures would be rejected and life will go on.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by femi4: 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
Teespice:

and die in silence abi?

the worst that will happen is that your overtures would be rejected and life will go on.
That's the mentality of most Nigerian girls. They are too passive. Always want to be at the receiving end. Optional1, thanks for being you!
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
femi4:
That's the mentality of most Nigerian girls. They are too passive. Always want to be at the receiving end. Optional1, thanks for being you!

Thanks dear appreciate alot.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

#ModCrush hope u ain't flirting with that optional geh undecided

And what if he is in secret will u cut off his leg?
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by berryice(f): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
Teespice:

and die in silence abi?

nothing stops u from saying it...u can pm d guy...instead of creating a thread about him
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
rokiatu:
@ poster seriously? grin grin grin grin get out there more there's so many better looking guys out there.

How can you fall in love with a picture? grin

Do you know whether he has a small Di...,ck cheesy or maybe he has mouth or body odour. He could be a woman beater or very unromantic or uncaring.

How Da heck do people fall in love with pictures?

Anyways looking at your DP you are still a small girl ooh continue dey crush. Good luck. grin

Hello tnk u Am not in love wit d pix.

I jst said i had crush on him wats d big deal?
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
pucelle:

True talk

all this teenagers experiencing puberty ehn grin
I don't know what her campaign team is teaching her

It will b good if u dont call out my campaign team, cos dis isn't a post created by my campaign team but me. Please keep my teams away.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:06pm On May 27, 2016
myguy01:

today na children's day so there is no school... na why she get time to post this rubbish.

And now am back frm my playing ground anytin d matter.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
myguy01:

I wonder o
is she not meant to be doing english or social study assignment

No am doing Verbal Aptitude nd Spelling assignment.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
myguy01:

project? she don finish secondary school?

Noooo she neve even near second not to talk of d dary on d secondary school spelling. Na akara school she dey.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
pucelle:

NNE it is a taboo when you don't crush on your class and level,haba kulboy_ kwa? stop embarrassing yourself

Sorry but I dnt value ur advice i value ur insults more.
U no why cos ur insult gives my courage, it motivate me, it gives me confident, it makes me to b bold nd proud of myself my real self nd not fake self. So keep ur advice to urself cos I dont need it. Is cos of u there is Psalm 23 in d Bible, witout u there will nd can neve b a table in my presence.

So my dear friend keep up ur insults throwing cos those insults r my blessings dear.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
optional1:

It will b good if u dont call out my campaign team, cos dis isn't a post created by my campaign team but me. Please keep my teams away.
Bia flat yansh cheesy

my post have been there since morning,it took you almost 24 hours to respond right?

now go back to the idiot giving you and you toothpick finger moral to quote me,cox if I pounce on you ehn,you will commit suicide

That's how you small small girls start ashewo work,we are correcting you now,you are forming strong girl ..

quote me at your own peril undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2016
hibiscus76:

I'll see it as a compliment..thanks

Jst wish I cld b ur
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:29pm On May 27, 2016
sauceEEP:
The other time, a soldier helped you secure 5 litres of petrol and you fell head over heels for him just like that, now you're crushing on a picture of a random dude.... angry angry
Op your miss nairaland candidacy na mistake even your arms wey dey like toothpick don disqualify you so please kindly step down.

Thank u 4 d advice nd motivations, but sorry is too late to step down d run hasnt begin, d baton hasnt been changed yet, d end of d tunnel is still very much far.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
Maxi112:
i pity ur campaign team

U fall hands, this is not the right time for this

Sorry wen is d right time pls?
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:34pm On May 27, 2016
MUVA:
Chai! Optional1 don fall hands..

Sorry bro was I holding ur hands before. If I was am sorry rise it up again dis tym I wont mess ur hands up again.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2016
Apelex:

Why so much hate nah?

No Is not hate my dear, he is jst motivating me nd giving me courage to never fall no matter what may happen. His insult is a blessing to me cos wen i sees his insult I laugh nd move on cos he is actually saying I should finish d race I av started.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2016
pucelle:

I apologize to optional1 for telling the truth

am owt

Lolz,
apo wat?
abeg keep ur apo 4 ur pocket i no wat ooo abeg.
Sayin d truth abeg wch truth, even d most richest man dat ever live in/on planet earth cant even buy me, u know y cos am an expensive lady. Am not nd can neve b those N100 worth recharge card girls dat u use on a regular bases.

Full stop.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 12:28am On May 28, 2016
Dongata:

kiss

Where is my lunch though angry

Sorry dear,
Promise u wont miss any of ur meals today.
You no ystday was children day and I had to take d kids to d playing ground nd watch over them with care.
Sorry for coming late forgive me pls.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 12:32am On May 28, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

m,uv.a ts.o.m hate.u.2 dare.to differ

Calling them to see my mistake right. No one is above mistakes my dear it wont hurt u if u mdae dat correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / Picture Story / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.