Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me (810 Views)

This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
the aforementioned monikers have something in common. They are former winners of mr and miss nairaland. The following reasons are why i'm annoyed with them:

- they've stopped connecting with us

- they didn't continue their dreams (like continue pageantry to trend like agbani)

- they didn't give back to nairalanders (like free recharge card)

Runners-up like naijaboy, refin.er, law.lahdey fallconey etc are still in the game. I wonder where they are. I miss lani. with her gracefulness and curvaceousness. Kul boy with his swag and fine boy looks (no homo)
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wait for me as I emerge the next winner
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
IDIOT
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by DaddyKross: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lawlahdey koh cheesy grin
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Galopy: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maybe it's because they have a life and are busy pursuing real goals in real life as opposed to squandering their valuable time on a mediocre online platform that adds no significant benefit to their lives.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
lanicky and her big yansh just disappeared laidat cry imagine what will happen if she wins BBN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by David25(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
So you open a thread for it cheesy cheesy
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by kulboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just seeing this topic, I'd give a well-detailed reply during my subsequent post. smiley
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hormmm

Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2018
emwyy:
Wait for me as I emerge the next winner
baba, the rounds nor easy o. You need a strong team
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by lanicky(f): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
bignoisemaker:
the aforementioned monikers have something in common. They are former winners of mr and miss nairaland. The following reasons are why i'm annoyed with them:

- they've stopped connecting with us

- they didn't continue their dreams (like continue pageantry to trend like agbani)

- they didn't give back to nairalanders (like free recharge card)

Runners-up like naijaboy, refin.er, law.lahdey fallconey etc are still in the game. I wonder where they are. I miss lani. with her gracefulness and curvaceousness. Kul boy with his swag and fine boy looks (no homo)

Lol.. I'm sorry if u think I've stopped connecting with u all... It's just that I've got so many things doing offline.. My schedule & life demands more attention.
I've got huge responsibilities and all. I hope u understand.

Secondly, I didn't give up on my dreams.. Infact, I participated in more than 2 pageants last year. I went for another this year.. Nd I'll still go for more.
I can't just come online to give updates about my life.. It's not really necessary..

Lol.. Free recharge cards u say.. I gave free recharge cards to peeps I promised.. I didn't promise every nairalander free recharge cards o. Let's set things straight here. Lol.
Btw, I didn't get everything I was promised too.. That's life for u.

I miss you more darl.
Enjoy the rest of ur day.
Re: Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
lanicky:

Lol.. I'm sorry if u think I've stopped connecting with u all... It's just that I've got so many things doing offline.. My schedule & life demands more attention.
I've got huge responsibilities and all. I hope u understand.

Secondly, I didn't give up on my dreams.. Infact, I participated in more than 2 pageants last year. I went for another this year.. Nd I'll still go for more.
I can't just come online to give updates about my life.. It's not really necessary..

Lol.. Free recharge cards u say.. I gave free recharge cards to peeps I promised.. I didn't promise every nairalander free recharge cards o. Let's set things straight here. Lol.
Btw, I didn't get everything I was promised too.. That's life for u.

I miss you more darl.
Enjoy the rest of ur day.
hmm... Cool. It was nice you came to clear the air smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Rape Or Selfishness? / Guys! What Phrase Do You Give To "Lets Have Sex" In Your Locallity. / Romantic Things To Say Including Romantic Words That Stir The Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.