Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,961 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari (39080 Views)

Northern Elders Shock Buhari, Call For Immediate Break-up Of Nigeria / My Biggest Challenge As Governor- Peter Obi Reveals. Photos / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2016
I have nothing to say to you than God's blessings and WISDOM. The latter you need more in your life.

That's my opinion if you disagree, do same constructively.

sunshine1974:
my friend u are obviously the only lazy one, pls speak for urself jare......who told u Nigerians are lazy?
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by Tomreal(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2016
PMB's explanations are simple and honest enough for any discerning and unbiased mind. But Wailers and haters will always have issues with their ears and senses. No problem.
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by duullie88(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
Good morning Nigeria.. I would say Nigeria democracy hasn't gotten a single thing right except the Tele communication sector which still needs improvement.. from my own point of view, the pdp government did absolutely nothing for Nigeria except run her down to her knees.. since democracy.. its crazy that a country can't boost of any meaningful development under any president..money is being spent on the same shit by every government. power,roads,crude oil refinement, building refineries e.t.c without visible improvement, the next government comes into power and still spends on such projects as if the projects are starting from scratch.. Buharii should be given the benefit ofdought cos as I said earlier...HE is starting errtyn from scratch without reserves and low crude oil price..
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by abimic(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2016
Pidggin:
So world bank adviced him to remove subsidy in 1984, but he stated clearly that he has never heard of subsidy when asked in 2014.

The issue of smuggling PMS is not new, all previous administrations have dealt with this issue effectively till date. If PMB cannot handle this, he should humble himself and seek solution from OBJ who is now a fellow party member.

You don't have to place the burden of your incompetence on us sir, please seek solution from those who have done it before.
The issue of diverting our PMS for personal gains had never being effectively tackled by any previous administration point of correction, hence previous administrations pressed hard for deregulation, the cabal is so large and oil industry is the most corrupt sector in Nigeria, i don't need a seer to make u see that. The challenge posed As a nation isn't insurmountable if all Nigerians were patriotic but no fourth republic past leaders had being so spectacular warranting exceptional praises.
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by chrisya: 9:47am On May 27, 2016
So what's next pmb?....
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by sulakishop(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2016
[size=24pt]BABA, IN YOU WE TRUST....WAILERS WILL SOON INVADE HERE NOW[/size]
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by patroccini: 10:37am On May 27, 2016
But Buhari's no dey read news before being president because even the biggest idiot knew that Nigeria was importing food so why is it his biggest shock after 1 year wahala dey ooo. Baba don't call us fools
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by Babacele: 10:49am On May 27, 2016
989900B:

The part in bold are everywhere! Their governments are just less corrupt, and more proactive. If you can't muster the intellect to properly 'govern' your own people, then you have no business being a 'governor'.

Apart from pipeline vandalism, which is a seasonal thing, and a localized issue, are the rest like moribund refineries, 5,000 MW to 180 million people, and embezzlement/mismanagement of billions of dollars faults of the rice seller or the random factory worker, or bank teller?

say it again. Nigerians are very nice people if not, we should ve lined PDPs on the street n shoot the hell outta them for mortgaging a whole lotta opportunities.

1 Like

Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by coolvitus(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2016
at the end no solution still hahahahah so after pointing out the problem is not time to solve them after one year u are still counting the problems instead of bringing the solution sham
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by ibedun: 11:33am On May 27, 2016
IPOB are wailing endlessly and fruitlessly forgetting that Madam Puff Puff face glorified world bank clerk left our country in a far worse state than she found it. Now the same marauding Biafrans are screaming blue murder all over the place expecting magic from our abled president. Na war o!
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by omonla555: 12:03pm On May 27, 2016
Bari22:
Only the children of hate will fall deep ears to the president's explanation, please read it well you will surely understand if you are not .....

They are not ready to read what he said, seeing his picture alone has demoralised them and blurred their thinking faculty. The children of hates. God pass you all.
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
Is it not clear now that this man and his team has nothing to offer? Imaging what they packeged as one year accoutability for the citizens, his biggest shock? and not his biggest achievement, Ok! I will comment my reserve when they totalize their shocks, but for now, ZOMBIES what do you have to say about these presented shit.
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by jsb(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2016
What has been his own contribution to the nation building before and after retirement...has he been able to employ one person..Infact what economic value was he Buhari after retirement even with all the money he stole as Petroleum Minister, Head of State and even when he was PTF boss..did he create any thing from the stolen money no..did he create anything as a former this former that no..only created alma jiris all over the North and is here blaming us..KEEP ON BLAMING TILL 4 YEARS IS GONE...
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by lucychi200(f): 3:17pm On May 27, 2016
Heffalump:

The hard truth still remains: Past military regimes and PDP sank the Nigerian ship decades ago!!!! angry angry angry

You can't twist the truth, we all know.
Soooo ? undecided angry
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by Aura2(f): 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
This guy could have seized power since 83 with utmost tyranny, format it for 20yrs then hand it over to the present political misfits we have now, so unfortunate, Buhari is Nigeria's biggest loss and regret.
Re: One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari by Irokonews: 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
President Buhari Electioneering Promises: President Buhari's one year in office, is it a thorn in the flesh or does it worth its weight in gold? check... for more details click the link below
http://irokonews.com/president-buhari-president-buharis-one-year-office-thing-joy-thing-sadness/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University / Corpse Of Senator Mustapha Bukar Who Died Today (Photos) / Ijeoma Ozichi Writes Chimamanda Adichie On The Oba Of Lagos Statement To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.