Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (28327 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Maski87: 9:35am On May 27, 2016
Blackmail
All we are saying is give them their oil
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Frankiss44(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
omoboy88:

Where am I making excuses for Buhari, it seems you only see what you want to see. I clearly said this government is weak and if it had any balls it would take out the militants. settling terrorists/militants is a bad idea whether under Yaradua, GEJ or Buhari because you are always beholden to them.

**** Did your new sherrif tell you image problem was his reasons for negotiating with them? Did he consider image problems when hundreds of shiites were killed or harmless protesting IPOB were gunned down? Did you ever consider image problem and international community when you criticised GEJ when he came up with this decision so why are you all of a sudden Buhari's image spokesman? ****
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by hotmolo(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Haha I like this style. The militants will be left with one another to finish off themselves. That's a smart one from the government.

Mend vs scavengers loading very soon grin whoever gave the government this idea is a brilliant person grin
Gej did grin
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Saintp(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2016
omoboy88:

I agree but I do not beleive that these people are trully seeking the interests of their people but their own pockets. To me they are a different form of Boko haram. Thungs who were armed during elections and who have now masquerading under a "cause"

Yes, they are not seeking the interest of thier that i know afterall, the Asaris, Tomplolos, Atekes of this world are now billionaires through this means.

These guys are just capitalizing on the enemy in Abuja to enrich themselves but true federalism will expose them because their will be no Abuja or Nigeria to hold responsible. When other regions start prospering without oil, then they will learn not to sabotage themselves. They prosper and the rest of Nigeria prosper, win win for everybody then we all have peace for the first time in our lives.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by luvinhubby(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2016
omoboy88:

follow your bother above and buy some sense before it becomes as scarce as tomato

Trade mark of them Zssss!!

Resort to insult when they run out of logic.

Enjoy your day or night(wherever you are posting from).
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

There is only one slowpoke.n here and it's you son. You are only speaking from the both sides of your mouth. Did your new sherrif tell you image problem was his reasons for negotiating with them? Did he consider image problems when hundreds of shiites were killed or harmless protesting IPOB were gunned down? Did you ever consider image problem and international community when you criticised GEJ when he came up with this decision so why are you all of a sudden Buhari's image spokesman? Eranko

I said Buhari is wrong to pay off terrorists, I said GEJ was wrong to pay off terrorists. I have never said I am pro this or pro that leader, I said no proper government pays of terrorists because it's myopic and never solves the problems on the long term, if anything it only leads to beigger problems because the next time you have a problem you are now dealing with a well funded bunch!

#
Some of you just want o come here to lambast Buhari or lambast GEJ, lambast chritians, lambast muslims, lambast north, lambast south. You are not interested in issues just pre conceived prejudices. That's not why i am here, find your usual partisan debaters to waste your time with.

the bold bit shows that you are approaching this subject from a position of bias and not an objective analysis of the matter, so I have nothing more to say to you.

If anyone has something objective and sensible to say by all means, otherwise find your usual biased entrenched, partisan prejucied rthnic debaters to join you in filling the rest of the pages

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by disloman(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2016
The headline is misleading.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Onyemabright(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2016
Not for the old thief's
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by light004: 10:04am On May 27, 2016
caleb404:
What it takes an educated man 1 minute to see, it takes an illiterate 1 year of trial and error to understand.

The constant policy somersault by the government clearly shows their folly in handling issues. I just sorry for their zombies.

I cannot agree less.

The Zombies are the major problem. Despite obvious facts they choose to live in denial. It beats them silly to think that after all the clueless one from Otueke could be right on anything.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Oksman(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2016
Haha I like this style. The militants will be left with one another to finish off themselves. That's a smart one from the government.

Mend vs scavengers loading very soon grin whoever gave the government this idea is a brilliant person

You are so inconsistent with your submissions on this forum fella, so slippery and chamelionic gosh! who are you?
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by jayzblack(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2016
FG can go to hel with the contract we dnt want. I Thought they ar ready for war. Anyway free Nnamdi kanu first b4 we can hear u fools, or oil bombing continues I rest my case.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Duru009(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
I said this b4.....

Thy are all using GEJ styles......

This govt its visionless n totally clueless.....
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by fairheven: 10:31am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:

Mend vs scavengers loading very soon grin whoever gave the government this idea is a brilliant person grin

which smart move..?
the same pple that bomb oil installations are same people they giving contract for protection, can't you see that your FG IS DAFT here?
..remind one of North Korea leader, the man get small dic*k and anytime the "kini" no function wella, he would threaten South Korea with Nuclear weapon cool...so anytime your government vex the militants, they will blow something cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Billygee2u: 10:36am On May 27, 2016
temitemi1:
When my HERO(GEJ) gave them the contract the FOOLS were calling him names grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by ImpersonatorSS: 10:40am On May 27, 2016
Wow! Shame on the FG. This is just a firebrigade solution. It wont work on the long run. True federalism is the answer. MEND and NDA will never fight each other because they are the same.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Billygee2u: 10:46am On May 27, 2016
luvinhubby:
Buhari is a big illitrate.

It is obvious that GEJ has more sense than Buhari does.

The annoying thing was that it was Buhari that drew the first blood when he sent the airforce to go drop bombs in the creeks of Cross River & Bayelsa states.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by ikukuhero: 10:51am On May 27, 2016
caleb404:
What it takes an educated man 1 minute to see, it takes an illiterate 1 year of trial and error to understand.

The constant policy somersault by the government clearly shows their folly in handling issues. I just sorry for their zombies.

Pathetic person you are!
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by GreatEngineer(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2016
The new sheriff in town,
Why did you stop them in the first place?
Didn't you think of the effect after?
Why do you act before you think?
Why are you using our economy to do trial and error policies?
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by seunajia: 11:03am On May 27, 2016
It is a sad day in my country.

It is sad that government has to pay miscreants to guard national assets. In the first place, it means those guys were only fighting for their pockets and not the good of Niger Delta as they had earlier claimed. This also means a few guys can decide to bear arms tomorrow and they'd get paid.

It is also sad because the poor women and children will never really benefit just like the case of the amnesty scam. You'll have youths leaving school to join militant camps because of easy money.

Also, how are they gonna "guard" the pipelines? It means government will pay them to acquire more arms, when what it should be doing is stopping the proliferation of arms. These guys are criminals, perfidious and can't be trusted!

Even more unfortunately they'd most likely end up getting paid more than real hardworking civil servants. Which is as simple as saying there's benefit in crime.

On crime, watch how these guys will become law over those communities. They're going to use those weapons to kill and terrorise the people. Cult killings, terrorism, rivalry fueled by greed will be the order of the day.

It's sad.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by umuokezie(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2016
in orubebe's voice,we wouldn't take that!
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by chernest2002: 11:43am On May 27, 2016
After gragra buhari goes back to gej 's initiative, I see no change.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by uduokirika1(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Flets:
Buhari has been a colossal failure.

Which move have they ever thought through? who advises this dull president? With badly damaged oil installations on our trail, the old illiterate is now ready for pipeline protection he hastily cancelled.

In other news, United Airlines stops flight from Houston to Nigeria by 30th May 2016. Nigeria is already a failed state in one year under Buhari

My post in Mar 2015 Applies

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 11:53am On May 27, 2016
Nigeria, the country where wolves are hired to protect sheep!
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2016
kenonze:
Thats exactly what they wants.
Idiot.

Asari, Tompolo, Gen Africana, etc all started as freedom fighters. Just look at them today. There are all multimillioneria.

Adaka Issac Boro started the fight with genuine intent. These criminals chose to enrich themselves at the detriments of poor people on the streets on yenagoa, Ikwerre, Ikot Abasi, Nembe, Gbaramatu Kingdom etc.

We cannot trust them anymore.
Look at Ogoni land. The same people are not happy that PMB govt wants to clean up the area.

We cannot keep pretending

Why you dey shout ?

Chai, hunger don finish this one. E don buy another singlet.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by clefstone(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] why this useless epistle now. Am I supposed to read this rubbish or what? grin The government don't wanna waste its bullets on the scavengers but mend will be paid to do the dirty job. I know this news is paining you like the Ugandan you are. I got 3 words for you.

Go & quench grin
do u really think MEND guys will kill their own? You don't rily hv an idea of what is going on
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by clefstone(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2016
Firefire:

I do not have the time now, I would have dig into their evil past posts, on how "Bugary" will employ 1Billion Millitary personnel to protect the oil pipeline across the country castigating the contracts to the professional saboteurs.

What a wise trategy to resource control ?

GEJ was indeed a wise man. To ensure the FG have uninterrupted revenue, he engaged the locals to protect the government assets in their domain across the country.

We heard deafening noise when my OPC brothers were engage in SW, alleging buy over etc, go to Arepo and see the continuos pipeline vandalization and the security official are either complicit or powerless.

It takes only a wise man with strategies to deal with idiots who have nothing to lose including their lives.

Kudos to the FG for returning to the wise man's wisdom.

Shalom!
you r a wise man too

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:58am On May 27, 2016
airsaylongcon:

There's a difference between oil producing state and Niger Delta states. U can be a Niger Delta State without producing oil. Lagos is an oil producing state but cannot be called a Niger Delta State. Niger Delta is a geographic region

Ordinarily, Akwaibom, Cross River and Ondo States are not part of the Niger Delta you alluded.

NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) covers both Abia and Imo States and you still think this way?
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
We go dey manage una smal smal like dis till either crude oil loses its relevance or oil exploration begins proper in other regions.,,,,then una go CHI CHUM CHIN

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

Why you dey shout ?

Chai, hunger don finish this one. E don buy another singlet.

Lol
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
NICE DEVELOPMENT. there is no gain taking up arms by the military against the militants, it will only destroy the economy in the long run. nice initiative by the government but why is that buhari has not visited the creeks or delta state, bayelsa, porthacourt since he came into office?

Has he visited lagos ?

Nawa for this ur question sef..

Money no dey for that kind trip..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Kaduna: A Caption For This Photo / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.