Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (28350 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2016
[s]
Firefire:

I do not have the time now, I would have dig into their evil past posts, on how "Bugary" will employ 1Billion Millitary personnel to protect the oil pipeline across the country castigating the contracts to the professional saboteurs.

What a wise trategy to resource control ?

GEJ was indeed a wise man. To ensure the FG have uninterrupted revenue, he engaged the locals to protect the government assets in their domain across the country.

We heard deafening noise when my OPC brothers were engage in SW, alleging buy over etc, go to Arepo and see the continuos pipeline vandalization and the security official are either complicit or powerless.

It takes only a wise man with strategies to deal with idiots who have nothing to lose including their lives.

Kudos to the FG for returning to the wise man's wisdom.

Shalom!
[/s] junk meant for Ugandans to read grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:08am On May 27, 2016
Sen. Heneiken Lokpobiri; coordinator, Amnesty Programme, Brigadier General Paul Boroh (rtd), and stakeholders from the seven Niger Delta states of Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta and Ondo states.

Even when Cross River is no longer Oil Producing State was included while Imo and Abia States were not mentioned.

We call it systematic marginalizatiion and exclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by naijaboy756: 7:08am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] After u are done with walking with ur dog, pls don't forget to take ur brain for the next walk grin
often times, the ones making useless comments always end them with a smiling smiley. Who dey laugh with you?

8 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by donogaga(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2016
In a saner country this won't be happening, but because sentiment has blurred some Nigerians reasonings that's why militants were given that job when we have military men. PMB doesn't want to kill these touts because some people will call it killing of Niger delta people.

However, This is another example of the flip flopping of this government. After allowing so much to be destroyed as well as letting our armed forces be disgraced, they have now conceded to what was obvious and inevitable to every one except them. Only God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Firefire(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2016
I pity how some Nigerians could not think and reason beyond their nose.

What evidence(s) do you have that MEND is not same as NDA?

If you all observe the manners in which all the Niger Delta actors are acting, you will know they are wiser. So, give us a break from the arcade thinking of expecting them to fight each other.

The bottom line is, the FG has taken the wise decision of engaging their kinsmen to protect their resources for a legal FEE.

Hence, CHOP I CHOP continua... APC shame! cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by wordychap: 7:09am On May 27, 2016
Buhari cut funding for d amnesty program
He should increase d funding too!
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by caleb404: 7:12am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] After u are done with walking with ur dog, pls don't forget to take ur brain for the next walk grin

You must have been suffering for so long mate. See reasoning. I doubt if your brain cells reach my dog own self. Zombies cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2016
[s]
caleb404:

You must have been suffering for so long mate. See reasoning. I doubt if your brain cells reach my dog owners self. Zombies cheesy cheesy
[/s] But am not the one in kuje prison eating watery beans grin Common English dey hard this one to compose
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by VictorRomanov: 7:14am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Haha I like this style. The militants will be left with one another to finish off themselves. That's a smart one from the government.

Mend vs scavengers loading very soon grin whoever gave the government this idea is a brilliant person grin

Seriously!? U re saying this? This pipeline protection program was in place before and our President removed it just in a show of power. And you amongst other sang his praises. Now he is going back to his vomit and you re saying he's brilliant.

I hate to say this, but it seems Jona wasn't clueless after all.

By the way how do u manage to go thru life with the way u reason.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
[s]
VictorRomanov:

Seriously!? U re saying this? This pipeline protection program was in place before and our President removed it just in a show of power. And you amongst other sang his praises. Now he is going back to his vomit and you re saying he's brilliant.

I hate to say this, but it seems Jona wasn't clueless after all.

By the way how do u manage to go thru life with the way u reason.
[/s]
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Firefire(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
donogaga:
In a saner country this won't be happening, but because sentiment has blurred some Nigerians reasonings that's why militants were given that job when we have military men. PMB doesn't want to kill these touts because some people will call it killing of Niger delta people.

However, This is another example of the flip flopping of this government. After allowing so much to be destroyed as well as letting our armed forces be disgraced, they have now conceded to what was obvious and inevitable to every one except them. Only God will help us.

Now imagine the resources lost in this chest beating approach of the FG.

The flip flopping and policy somersaults is a clear evidence that "Bugary" is retaking classes on leadership and governance in the 21st Century.

But a lot would have been damaged in the short-run before the classes end. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by greatiyk4u(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
caleb404:
What it takes an educated man 1 minute to see, it takes an illiterate 1 year of trial and error to understand.

The constant policy somersault by the government clearly shows their folly in handling issues. I just sorry for their zombies.

And who your intelligence and literacy don epp?
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] mend vs scavengers grin How about that. Hahaha let em' kill themselves grin

So millions will go to militants again. Nice one. That means more money for dynamites and bullets from Mr sherrif himself sef.

When Asari told you, the ND hold the yam and knife, you called him names.

9 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by cktheluckyman: 7:16am On May 27, 2016
a new sherriff(at) is in town lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by VictorRomanov: 7:17am On May 27, 2016
Can't we have a president who's crafty, wise, yet firm and principled? Is is too much to ask from one person?
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 7:25am On May 27, 2016
modath:

That's the fallout of giving in to the initial set of blackmailers by the previous government , more blackmailers saw how easy and effortless the "untaxable" billions were rolling in... Everyone will want to take advantage...

No one should not mistake recognizing the limitations of NOW to cowardice.... Nigerians are facing a tough time as it is, a hard line stance will make it tougher on the average man....

As for a long term measure, how will that be achieve when militants insist on taking more and more without any recourse to their communities, Governors squander their 13%, & NDDC/ND Ministry are beehives of corrupt practices.. ? My bro, it is a vicious cycle that has no ending in sight.. sad
The picture you just painted is a grim looking one. I really wish to see peace return to the Niger Delta along with material prosperity for the people.
Although I have not been to that part of Nigeria, the things I see on TV make my heart ache. I still believe that the government can engage Niger Delta activists like Annkio Briggs. I have watched her speak on TV, she seems to have a profound understanding of the solutions to the crisis.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2016
[s]
HammerTheirPapa:

So millions will go militants again. Nice one. That means more money for dynamites and bullets from Mr sherrif himself sef.

When Asari told you, the ND hold the yam and knife, you called him names.
[/s] yes oohh. The millions they will still use in blowing themselves and polluting their lands and at the same time protecting the pipelines. grin Kikikiiki confusion everywhere
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by cktheluckyman: 7:28am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] yes oohh. The millions they will still use in blowing themselves and polluting their lands and at the same time protecting the pipelines. grin Kikikiiki confusion everywhere
bros please stop embarrassing yourself on this thread.Too bad your sherriff(at) has made a fool of you

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by thunderrider: 7:28am On May 27, 2016
luvinhubby:
Buhari is a big illitrate.

It is obvious that GEJ has more sense than Buhari does.

He must be SUPER CLUELESS then

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2016
[s]
cktheluckyman:

bros please stop embarrassing yourself on this thread.Too bad your sherriff(at) has made a fool of you
[/s] grin
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by thunderrider: 7:34am On May 27, 2016
temitemi1:
When my HERO(GEJ) gave them the contract the FOOLS were calling him names grin grin grin grin grin

Day by day it emerges that the clueless had some clues after all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by caleb404: 7:34am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] But am not the one in kuje prison eating watery beans grin Common English dey hard this one to compose

Can your president read and write? Wetin concern you and my English Mr Zombie??

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by DaBullIT(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2016
Yeah

Except , i refuse to believe and even if it's true its a classic case of greed, Yeebos will sell yeebos out for money and Yeebos will keel yeebos for pipeline contract

and when that starts, the world will have peace about how Fulani man unleashed fulani herders on already marginalized yeebos

Gbam

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
temitemi1:
When my HERO(GEJ) gave them the contract the FOOLS were calling him names grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nbote(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2016
Govt of trial and error.. They thought "Dolé" works for everything. They were busy calling GEJ clueless and gutless for reaching agreements with dem in d first place. D military must decimate dem ooo like u ppl claimed and let us see who e pain pass.. Now with every trial and error policies dey com up with, dey simply justify d wisdom in d policies of d past administrations dey kip blaming for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Tex42(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2016
Government of back and forth. Better late than never.

Sometimes it good u do things the PMB and not the GMB way. Naija has evolved since 1985 I think.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
[s]
caleb404:

Can your president read and write? Wetin concern you and my English Mr Zombie??
[/s] E pepper this one grin

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by deji68: 7:42am On May 27, 2016
Now dem know the true meanIng of pragmaticsm .....God bless GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2016
luvinhubby:
Buhari is a big illitrate.

It is obvious that GEJ has more sense than Buhari does.
GEJ at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yeah

Except , i refuse to believe and even if it's true its a classic case of greed, Yeebos will sell yeebos out for money and Yeebos will keel yeebos for pipeline contract

and when that starts, the world will have peace about how Fulani man unleashed fulani herders on already marginalized yeebos

Gbam

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As usual nothing to defend your master with you have now turn your attention to Igbo's if I call you zombie no vex

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by NavierStokes(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Haha I like this style. The militants will be left with one another to finish off themselves. That's a smart one from the government.

Mend vs scavengers loading very soon grin whoever gave the government this idea is a brilliant person grin

Look at yourself. The heading says "ex Militants to return". . Means they were there until someone st*pid decided to cancel those contracts. In summary there was no new brilliant idea rather a st*upid idea was brought in halfway to distort a brilliant one that was at work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2016
[s]
NavierStokes:

Look at yourself. The heading says "ex Militants to return". . Means they were there until someone st*pid decided to cancel those contracts. In summary there was no new brilliant idea rather a st*upid idea was brought in halfway to distort a brilliant one that was at work.
[/s] They militants were removed in the first place because of tompolo's greed and _stupidity. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beating Amotekun Officers Attracts N250,000 Fine, Jail Term / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.