Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (28328 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Firefire(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2016
clefstone:
you r a wise man too

tongue
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
temitemi1:
When my HERO(GEJ) gave them the contract the FOOLS were calling him names grin grin grin grin grin

I swearigad eh.

Everything Jonathan did was wrong.

But after much gra gra, booharry is doing thesame things like a stubborn child denied of food till he does his homework..

He still dey learn work sha.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by EMMNIG: 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] mend vs scavengers grin How about that. Hahaha let em' kill themselves grin
YOU ARE A SHAMELESS GOAT. THINGS ARE FALLING APART FOR YOUR SHERIF
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Haha I like this style. The militants will be left with one another to finish off themselves. That's a smart one from the government.

Mend vs scavengers loading very soon grin whoever gave the government this idea is a brilliant person grin

Arent you funny ?

What was Jonathan doing before now ?

Can you give honour to Ceasar when he deserves it ? Smh..
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 27, 2016
EMMNIG:

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS GOAT. THINGS ARE FALLING APART FOR YOUR SHERIF

That guy is funny. He is asking who adviced govt accordingly for pipeline contracts that Jonathan was already doing before he left office.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by airsaylongcon: 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ordinarily, Akwaibom, Cross River and Ondo States are not part of the Niger Delta you alluded.

NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) covers both Abia and Imo States and you still think this way?

You are right about Ondo and Cross. Even Edo is not part of the Niger Delta. Akwa Ibom however IS in the Delta. Edo and Cross lay claim by reason of their being the parent states of Delta and Akwa. The strong cultural affinity makes the Deltans accept (emphasize) that.

The contraption called NDDC is a misnomer. It should actually be renamed OMPADEC Oil Mineral Producing Area Development Commission. The Niger Delta and Oil producing aren't synonymous.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by podosci(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
longayink:
But the militants want the oil wells back for proper bidding process, no more oil wells in the hands of people who confiscated the oil wells as war booties.

Militants say they want true and fiscal federalism restored to Nigeria., or at least, greater increase in the percentage for derivation.

Some of the militants even want Niger delta republic.

Some want release of President Buhari's political prisoners, Nnamdi Kanu and Ibrahim Dasuki.

So it's palliative giving mere contract to protect oil facilities.

With this short term solution, new militants must surely spring up tomorrow to ask for their own deal
There is no permanent solution, We just need a temporary one to enable the Govt diversify its sources of income. Common tomoatoe shortage and we are all crying, thats shows the potential of agriculture which is just one negleted sector. Solid minerals, Taxation, ICT, Agriculture would lead the way and we can once and for all look at the past when oil held us to ransom and smile.
We need a President, We have not had a president since inception. Why should 170million people rely on just 2.4million barrels of oil daily. Its stupid and short sighted and oil is slowly loosing relevance with the emergence of new renewable energy.
Oil has brought nothing but distruction and death.
Today the militants might be the problem but in the near future the oil itself would be come the problem.
This is a blessing in Disguise to Nigeria and PMB should accept it in good faith.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin LWKM So they will no longer threaten the elders and villagers to provide Avengers for them? But they should be wise enough to comprehend what IYM leader meant when he told them that "there is no Avengers any where, just settle these issues and the Avengers will fizle away" So they should know that they have not arrived yet as there's no window entrance to the reality.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin LWKM So they will no longer threaten the elders and villagers to provide Avengers for them? But they should be wise enough to comprehend what IYM leader meant when he told them that "there is no Avengers any where, just settle these issues and the Avengers will fizle away" So they should know that they have not arrived yet as there's no window entrance to the reality.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by maxzzo1(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
sight:

www.leadership.ng/news/530784/ex-militants-return-pipeline-protection-fg

dos so call stakeholders can not do anything jare dey are all APC guyz why can't buhari use is head self?
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:13pm On May 27, 2016
airsaylongcon:

You are right about Ondo and Cross. Even Edo is not part of the Niger Delta. Akwa Ibom however IS in the Delta. Edo and Cross lay claim by reason of their being the parent states of Delta and Akwa. The strong cultural affinity makes the Deltans accept (emphasize) that.

The contraption called NDDC is a misnomer. It should actually be renamed OMPADEC Oil Mineral Producing Area Development Commission. The Niger Delta and Oil producing aren't synonymous.

You are wrong and unfortunately I don't have time to lecture.

Regards
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is just a short term measure that doesn't address the underlying cause of youth restiveness in the region. This measure will only churn out another set of billionaires which will fuel further agitations in the region.
The government needs to seek advice from Niger Deltans like Annkio Briggs. I am sure she has a better idea of what should be done to stem the crisis. Throwing money at a crisis has never worked and it will never work.

Tell us what will work.

Btw, will EFCC still chase Tompolo ??
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by airsaylongcon: 1:34pm On May 27, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are wrong and unfortunately I don't have time to lecture.

Regards

In simple English, Imo and Abia are NOT Niger Delta States. Deal with it. The same way LAGOS an Oil producing state is NOT a Niger Delta State
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

Look at yourself. The heading says "ex Militants to return". . Means they were there until someone st*pid decided to cancel those contracts. In summary there was no new brilliant idea rather a st*upid idea was brought in halfway to distort a brilliant one that was at work.

The guy you are responding to does not reason.

I pray i dont have headache reading his comments.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by kossyablaze(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] mend vs scavengers grin How about that. Hahaha let em' kill themselves grin
I pity u.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by NavierStokes(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

The guy you are responding to does not reason.

I pray i dont have headache reading his comments.
Yes my brother, its obvious.
Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by martooski(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
Another policy reversal by PMB....
VERY CLUESSS PRESIDENCY..

Exactly a year after they return to thier vo.....t

We need structural change not CHANGE in person

Re: Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG by SmartThief(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
imagine the audacious loquacity of eph lipsrsealed
eph12:

Imagine the audacity of a smart thief tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos / Anambra Election: AA Presents Certificate Of Return To Maduka-Arisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.