Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man (3709 Views)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man by Nobody: 8:22am On May 27, 2016
Yes I am all for the players , no apologies tendered and none required. Being a playboy has nothing to do with hating women or not respecting their feelings. Its the primal proof of your masculinity. How many babes you conquer (please this is an extra curricular activity and must not be your primary activity, read hard, hustle hard and ball hard).

Men are moved by what they see and women by what they hear, both sexes love a good perception of a potential mate and thus the skill to hear and tell lots of lies is very primary to your success in this department.

Note that no two women are exactly alike, but they can be classed in groups and thus always identify the group she belongs to. Generally most fall under these two groups:

THE HYPOCRITES : they love to decieve themselves a lot , you always hear things like I am a virgin, I rarely go out, I am not intrested in dating right now dats why am single, I haven't done it befor this is my first time, if I come hope nothing will happen, I belong to jesus and no one else. Please follow these steps to break these kind
(1) These Women fall in love with images, and their perceptions of a man. Thus be a good story teller, yet never speak too much, you stories should only be limited to building up her perception of you. If she is the church holy hypocrite - build a christain holier than though image, if she is a social hypocrite - build a shy and naïve image of urself. Make sure you build the image she wants to hear. A good skill in cordinated lying is required here. Never allow loopholes in ur stories.

(2) These women love an indirect approach, never be to forward with any of ur intentions. Instead od asking for her nude pics , ask to see her birthmarks, ask her if the hand and leg pictures contain all birth marks , is she sure there aren't birthmarks on her ass ?

(3) The lying and pretending to these people only need to be done for a short while, they feed on lies and self deception, so always agree to all their stories and never show doubt. When you hear " I was raped" and "this is my first time". Don't panic or ask further. Just belive and start sympathizing with her. Tell her men are devils and you are christ.

(4) Always and quickly do all ur firsts fast with her, despite all her cock and bull stories, kiss her, touch her, sleep with her fast and show no mercy, these people most times drop their lies and holier than though attitude the moment they realise you have dominated them. They can't lie about not liking sex to ur face again after knowing u saw and heard all her shouting for you to hit it harder when you bleeped her. The quicker you have ur firsts, the earlier you save ur self from their incessant lies and bickering.

(6) Lastly tell more lies, make sure ur middle name is a lie. Never say the truth till you have dominated her completely to the point she stops her hyprocitic character to you. Most times this happens when they say they in love.

Another class of women I will talk about are the
THE CRAZY: these are fun girls actually, they don't have time for hypocrisy but like every other woman must be dominated as follows

(1) Build images of being a bad man,with an elephant trunk for a dick, brag about ur sexual prowess a lot. Talk about ur party life. Build up an image thaat you living life on the fast lane and above all never be judgmental on their lifestyle and she will be the one to propose to end up on ur bed.

(2) Never fall in love with her, she is attracted to the crazy image you built. She will sleep with other men and tell you and she could even be married sef. Ensure you are never judgemental, always listen and nod in agreement no matter how much you feel she is a damn hoe.

(3) Tell her a lot of lies about ur acheievment. Never look as though all u have to offer is ur dick, also tell her stories about ur ficticious acheivements in bisness or any field u can think of.

(4) Quickly tell her about ur relationship, she gets turned on by the fact she is stealing another woman's cake. Thus lie if you must and maintain that lie. It will be very important when you wanna maintain status quo.

The other classes of women invlove a mixture of these two , of course except the last group whom to be successful , you need to have two skills

(1) The skill of asking "how much for short time or long"
(2) And the skill of "take ur money and leave before my wife returns"

Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man by Smellymouth: 8:23am On May 27, 2016
Baba Playboy.. I hail you oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man by Nobody: 8:24am On May 27, 2016
Hahahaha. Oya where are the players here: Come and comment grin
Re: Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man by Boring: 8:37am On May 27, 2016
99 problem but the b!tch aint one...
Re: Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man by YoungForever: 10:28am On May 27, 2016
player plays a player

Re: Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man by verine: 12:02pm On May 27, 2016
So...You are teaching us the way to hell embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I've Been So So Happy Today / First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? / WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.