Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! (20568 Views)

Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by daewoorazer(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2018
5 qualities you should consider minor in marriage!

1. Big behind:

This is the root of all adultery in the future. Seriously? What is wrong with young men and moderation in recent times? The most awkward is most young guys do these for social security, that they’d be applauded by their choice of woman.

As perfect as our young beauties with big behind are, they are not to be married for short term goals. If you do, you’d regret it in the nearest decade, be warned!

2. Big bosoms

Beauties with big bosoms rock but bro if you don’t have love beyond this quality, mid and old age may mean chaos as you may be forced into adultery!

3. Hair:

Yes! You read that well!

“Oh, she has the hair of a mammywater” thoughts will land you in disappointment pretty soon. Women go bald, are you with me? Of a truth, they are even the carriers of baldness genetically, it’s just more pronounced in men.

4. Skin:

Her skin dey give your body ogbonge spasms now abi. No wahala! Her skin is like mirror and you can see yourself, continue!

No condition is permanent, you may be rich and can take care of her today but who knows tomorrow? Change is the only constant thing, that skin will stop reflecting your image and wrinkles will dawn, will you stop loving her now?

5. Nails:

If you have ever seen what’s left of a whitlow ridden finger, you’d learn to appreciate love within!

Visit below for more:

Source
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/04/5-qualities-you-should-consider-minor-in-marriage/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Brainsg: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by theoldpretender(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Chai....OP wan put sand for somepeople'sgarri

Good post anyways....same goes for men too! grin

Six pack, six feet and above, muscular body, one hour and above in bed, etc....don't look for that in a man

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by peterswagg(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Am sorry op but the only thing minor there is nails

8 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2018
cool
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by ghost3040: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Make i book space first.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by mknigeriagreat: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm I just read through properly now. Most of the men so go for the physical and outer qualities and it ends bad for them. But even if you consider the inward as your priority and married a good lady, that doesn't guarantee you a healthy marriage. Marriage is like your life, you live it and protect it on hourly basis it else, it will crumble.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by viqSmallz(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by SamoaUmaga: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm, shud be numba 6

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by kirchofff(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2018
this post is so swallow. op next time work on the depth of your contents.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by dbynonetwork: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2018
6) Bedmatic skills... Cos thou shall not live by sex alone...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by sisisioge: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Tell them o...there is a way the inner beauty radiates that only the truly insightful can see wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by theoldpretender(m): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Hmm, Buhari shud be numba 6

The Politics page is right this way, sir....second door on the right, then the flight of stairs to the third floor.Room 206

7 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Sarang(f): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Right!
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Sharpshooota: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Insomnia people

Going back to sleep jare
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Pavore9: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Personality varies. What may be considered minor for one, may be major for another. There maybe a guy who is very skinny, being with a woman who is on the big side is a form of validation for him.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Kazeem47(m): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2018
True talk.one day one day that bosom will adopt thinking position.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Toks2008(m): 5:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Story...

You for tell me make I go marry monkey because sĺhe get good character.

In most cases ladies who know they are not attractive tend to have good virtues because if they don't they will be missing both ways.

My wife must be sexually pleasing to my eyes and I can tolerate her excesses but if she no fine for my eye no good behaviour will make me keep her.

Men are visual.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Imperare(f): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank you
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by AreaFada2: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2018
This OP na proper werey. See him asking "are you with me?" with female baldness. cheesy grin

Be sure that at least 75% of men marry for one or more of the first 4 reasons mentioned. Especially backside & boobs. grin cheesy

Truth be told marriage is an experiment & adventure. Some people perfectly conceal their true colour until marriage. People also naturally change: their tastes, aspirations, expectations, worldview, contentment/greed, etc. No wonder so many end up as failed experiments & misadventure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by calddon(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Very Very true
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by PrincessB1(f): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2018
kirchofff:

Shallow bros

Nice points OP
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by paddyofboss(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2018
It starts with physical attraction. Afterwords inner beauty comes into play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by zicoraads: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Main issues: have money, more money, money and more money. Just keep having and making more money. grin cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by paddyofboss(m): 6:07am On Aug 04, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
Nice one OP, but what should we now look at smiley ?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7514537_tmpcam2123582247_jpeg4dc53dc3cb0716b847de2b3230e96731

For young entrepreneurs, see How To Apply For The UNESCO ICT In Education Prize 2018, there is over $50,000+ To Be Won
Please read and share!

Buhari
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by paddyofboss(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
NairalandVAR
Ban this niqqa mods
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by 3verblazing(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
NairalandVAR
which kind yeye pictures bdis na... undecided
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Abortedfetus(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2018
kirchofff:
u guys don't understand the point the poster is trying to make..I think his is the best advice ever made on nairaland.
he is simply telling is us that if u marry a girl cos her boobs dey big then u are in one hell of a ride cos in the nearest future after having a kid or two,the breast will become dounlop slippers and not longer attractive. same goes for big yansh..the all become obsolete after some while. if appearance is what u crave then I think it's better to marry a small breast woman so she can grow on u.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by daewoorazer(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2018
AreaFada2:
This OP na proper werey. See him asking "are you with me?" with female baldness. cheesy grin

Be sure that at least 75% of men marry for one or more of the first 4 reasons mentioned. Especially backside & boobs. grin cheesy

Truth be told marriage is an experiment & adventure. Some people perfectly conceal their true colour until marriage. People also naturally change: their tastes, aspirations, expectations, worldview, contentment/greed, etc. No wonder so many end up as failed experiments & misadventure.

But I’m not mad Baba mi....ayam a gentleman grin

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Yankee101: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2018
But twil be nice to have a girl with long natural hair with clean edges, well kept nails requiring no extras, glowing skin that's not bleached, niclely sized bum and boobs, a beautiful face and a more beautiful character.

If men wowo (no one is truly) make the woman be hope for their kids for good genes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.