Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (45060 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Seun(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
shesi:

i just spoke to one of your players on the phone. he says there was a fight in the dressing room after the game. i'm not saying who and who fought but it's not one of the "big" guys.

Are you sure you know?  If you truly knew, you would tell us. kiss
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
Una still dey hia grin grin grin grin grin. Una still dey suck sour grapes abi. Get over ya selfs jor. Ur team is shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by shesi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2009
fill us in abeg, time to shame those dolts.

don't worry. the whole team is ashamed enough from what i hear. besides, i'm sure most of them are familiar with nairaland. i know at least one of them is a member here for sure.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by semid4lyfe(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ Sheshi

Abeg, tell us the name of the players that fought jare.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by shesi(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
Are you sure you know?  If you truly knew, you would tell us.  

grin nice try. but trust me, some of them are on nairaland so they can hear what you guys are saying.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 190: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2009
I'll be Bleep.ed

I had a Terrible day

trying 2 be a good citizen of nigeria 4 once

left for the national stadium 2day around 3pm

Got there and met the whole abuja there

the 1st welcome note i got was the sweet scent of a tear-gas

my eyes and nose started dripping instantly, OK

Im a faithful citizen,There is NO GATE BEEN Opened despite i have my 500naira ticket with me

reason the useless Mopol and police and road safety gave us is that the don's are meant to pass 1st

OK, NO PROBLEM,Im a Good citizen,we are now directed 2 pass a thick bush which has been levelled by fans to

another gate,i endured and entered, Rite inside the bush,i come face 2 face with 6 sets of Mopols again asking people

for 100naira each to pass,i bribe each set with 100N amounting 2 six hundred naira inside the bush and manage to

get to the gate,Now, i have my ticket, people are shouting,begging,climbing iron fences even with barbed wires,the

gate is refused 2 be opened,another teargas is shot,this time i take 2 my heels, 3 whytes FAINT instantly inside the

explosion (2females and 1male)and the mopol resuce them,i reach 2 my pocket and my sony ericsoon w800i is gone

they have picked my pocket, im nearly in tears, cos my 6 and a half year old sim is gone, on 2nd tot i decide 2 go for

what i came for,i Jump a fence and was nearly hit by a HORSE, Ok,No problem, im a good citizen who Nigeria can die

for (cos i aint dying 4 nigeria) No Bleep.in way! angry,i enter the stadium, No space.filled 2 the brim,i stand 4 1 complete

Hour and watch nigeria play a 2-2draw rite in my very eyes, now my fone comes back 2 my mind,i sacrificed everytin 4

Nothing,we arent even goin 2 the worldcup anymore, i just got home,took panadol for my pains, and now ready 2

sleep,thats my day for you, Thank U Nigeria,But 4rm now henceforth,please Nigeria ure on your own!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
na wa o 190, next time you shld know Nigeria isnt worth all that sacrifice. grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2009
shesi:

don't worry. the whole team is ashamed enough from what i hear. besides, i'm sure most of them are familiar with nairaland. i know at least one of them is a member here for sure.

if that's the case i hope he's aware we must never find out. grin He's a disgrace to world football, old man masquerading as a youth.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Phony200(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2009
Poor 190, Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
190:

I'll be mess.ed

I had a Terrible day

trying 2 be a good citizen of nigeria 4 once

left for the national stadium 2day around 3pm

Got there and met the whole abuja there

the 1st welcome note i got was the sweet scent of a tear-gas

my eyes and nose started dripping instantly, OK

Im a faithful citizen,There is NO GATE BEEN Opened despite i have my 500naira ticket with me

reason the useless Mopol and police and road safety gave us is that the don's are meant to pass 1st

OK, NO PROBLEM,Im a Good citizen,we are now directed 2 pass a thick bush which has been levelled by fans to

another gate,i endured and entered, Rite inside the bush,i come face 2 face with 6 sets of Mopols again asking people

for 100naira each to pass,i bribe each set with 100N amounting 2 six hundred naira inside the bush and manage to

get to the gate,Now, i have my ticket, people are shouting,begging,climbing iron fences even with barbed wires,the

gate is refused 2 be opened,another teargas is shot,this time i take 2 my heels, 3 whytes FAINT instantly inside the

explosion (2females and 1male)and the mopol resuce them,i reach 2 my pocket and my sony ericsoon w800i is gone

they have picked my pocket, im nearly in tears, cos my 6 and a half year old sim is gone, on 2nd tot i decide 2 go for

what i came for,i Jump a fence and was nearly hit by a HORSE, Ok,No problem, im a good citizen who Nigeria can die

for (cos i aint dying 4 nigeria) No mess.in way! angry,i enter the stadium, No space.filled 2 the brim,i stand 4 1 complete

Hour and watch nigeria play a 2-2draw rite in my very eyes, now my fone comes back 2 my mind,i sacrificed everytin 4

Nothing,we arent even goin 2 the worldcup anymore, i just got home,took panadol for my pains, and now ready 2

sleep,thats my day for you, Thank U Nigeria,But 4rm now henceforth,please Nigeria ure on your own!

Cheese n Rice!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by otokx(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2009
The coach should be disbanded.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by shesi(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
ok, more info on the fight. somebody's "people" wanted to come into the dressing room. one of the coaching staff said no, and went on to vent on the players bla bla. one player wasn't happy and talked back with the coach. at this point one player enters to defend the coach, and those two players got into a bit of a shouting match and light scuffle. nothing really.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
otokx:

The coach should be disbanded.

How? shocked

You want to kill him?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
Thank U Nigeria,But 4rm now henceforth,please Nigeria ure on your own!

Tell me all that didn't happen to you.  grin grin grin grin

Chineke God, when will Nigeria change? embarassed
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sshalom(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2009
I can't but continue to feel a sense of deja Vu. We have bungled our chance to top the group and put everything in our hands to qualify. The permutations and what not begins again and I dare ask, now what?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by kayc33(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2009
stillwater:

Tell me all that didn't happen to you.  grin grin grin grin

Chineke God, when will Nigeria change? embarassed

maybe na d name Nigeria dey give una dis bad luck.
dat name needs to be changed undecided
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by naliakar: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2009
All is not lost. The Super Eagles will wallop Kenya three to nothing and hopefully the Mozambicans hold Tunisians. They have the tenacity to do it. Dont give up the ghost yet.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by semid4lyfe(m): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2009
Small N500 fuel wey I keep for jerrycan to put inside moto to take go work 2mrw, na em I put inside my gen to take watch ball. If to se I know, I for put am for moto jeje.  

Yeye Indomie chickens!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2009
Why don't SE get new players? They would not win with these players.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Princek12(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2009
I put my studying aside to watch these guys play; I should have studied instead of watching the game.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Princek12(m): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2009
Merge! I disagree with you. I think that they can win these players. All they need are new disciplined, focused defenders.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2009
Princek12:

I put my studying aside to watch these guys play; I should have studied instead of watching the game.

you would have been still thinking about the game and not focusing [quote][/quote]
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Princek12(m): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2009
Merge! You are kukuma right: my mind would have been on the game. But, on the real, that loss really hurts, particularly the way in which those goals were scored.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2009
Princek12:

Merge! I disagree with you. I think that they can win these players. All they need are  new disciplined, focused defenders.

The players pass too much and need to be more aggressive.

Princek12:

Merge! You are kukuma right: my mind would have been on the game. But, on the real, that loss really hurts, particularly the way in which those goals were scored.

It's upsetting and kinda ruined my day.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Princek12(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2009
merge:

The players pass too much and need to be more aggressive.
Passing is a good thing in soccer. The only time you don't pass is when you have a shot on goal, then you should fire. Uche passed when he was by himself in front of goal. I think our defending made us lose. The two Tunisians who scored were wide open, like wide open.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Princek12(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2009
It also ruined my day. It would have been a morale booster for me, which would have boosted my focus level. It really hurt.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2009
Oh u guyz sud 4get about d Darn match! angry it is over it is OVERRRRRR!! FINITO

NONSENSICAL EAGLES!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sley4life(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2009
ASUU ar right going on strike. Why would we waste tax payers money for a wasteful adventure. I head the FG approved $1bn for SE to qualify/motivate them for the world cup and the students are suffering. Is soccer more important than education?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 1:39am On Sep 07, 2009
When I was watching the game, I thought of OKOCHA, SUNDAY OLISE and FINIDI GEORGE. I BELIEVE OKOCHA & OLISE IS young enough to still play than that of Kanu. Sorry to say but the fact is that Nigeria will not make it. Remember world cup 2006 were as Nigeria and Angola end up 21 point, but Angola went instead because Nigeria played a 0-0 in Angola but Angola draw 1-1 in Kano. History is repeating it self again. Goal difference no longer account. Nigeria is done and we need to accept the fact. Their is noway Tunisia will lose or draw their last two games. They know what is at stake. Nigeria is a Bleep up country. I wish I never came from that country. Nigeria is the reason Africa is going backward. I think is time those small country look for a better role model. Imaging skipped church to watch two years old playing for Nigeria useless country. TUNISIA, welcome to SA 2010. Tunisia, you will be better Representative for Africa that Chicken Eagles. Nigeria and Cameroon are disgrace to Africa football.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by iammodel(m): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2009
MAKE E NO BE LIKE SAY I NO WATCH THE MATCH. I FELT BAD, WHEN TUNISIA SCORED, TO EQUALISE, 2MINS TO STOPPAGE TIME.
MIKEL IS NOT DOING WELL!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:51am On Sep 07, 2009
OvieE:

When I was watching the game, I thought of OKOCHA, SUNDAY OLISE and FINIDI GEORGE. I BELIEVE OKOCHA & OLISE IS young enough to still play than that of Kanu. Sorry to say but the fact is that Nigeria will not make it. Remember world cup 2006 were as Nigeria and Angola end up 21 point, but Angola went instead because Nigeria played a 0-0 in Angola but Angola draw 1-1 in Kano. History is repeating it self again. Goal difference no longer account. Nigeria is done and we need to accept the fact. Their is noway Tunisia will lose or draw their last two games. They know what is at stake. Nigeria is a mess up country. I wish I never came from that country. Nigeria is the reason Africa is going backward. I think is time those small country look for a better role model. Imaging skipped church to watch two years old playing for Nigeria useless country. TUNISIA, welcome to SA 2010. Tunisia, you will be better Representative for Africa that Chicken Eagles. Nigeria and Cameroon are disgrace to Africa football.
now youre saying da truth ovie-goat
good luck 2014 and pray that u wont be in our group bitch
FORZA TUNIS
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by akinsadeez(m): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2009
Guys, we shouldnt look at evrything as all doom and gloom.It is certainly not over yet. I can still see it that kenya will beat tunisia 5-0, and nigeria will win both remaining games to qualify.If you believe it, say amen,

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali : International Friendly 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.