Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State (2311 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by APCcrimes: 12:27pm On May 27, 2016
DESPITE MILITARY PRESENCE OOOOO

Na im be say the military abookiis ran with their tails in between their legs..

SEKEM SEKEM. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Oksman(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
@ dustmalik so u expect them to agitate for independnce so that Gej would be accused of trying split nigeria using his executive powers? you guys failed to heed the advice of some of the most reverred men in the north Tanko Yakassai and sheik Gumi. It is a pity that we are were we are today because those who must destroy to succeed, would destruction waiting for them at the peak of their success.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Iykopeeee: 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
what about the brothers and sisters of the avengers? what about the aged parents and grandparents of the avengers? what about the hungry people in your apartment and your neighborhood? A lot of people will suffer it apart from the buhari they are going against

Those people u mentioned don't share in ur sentiment. To them, they have been suffering. Perhaps u haven't been to Niger delta area precisely, it's interior. So, bringing everybody down is their target. U all that kept them in perpetual penury, decide ur economic lives now cos sooner than later, u all wont see a penny for ur hungry selves and roaches around. Better heed.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by ddippset(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
Iykopeeee:

Those people u mentioned don't share in ur sentiment. To them, they have been suffering. Perhaps u haven't been to Niger delta area precisely, it's interior. So, bringing everybody down is their target. U all that kept them in perpetual penury, decide ur economic lives now cos sooner than later, u all wont see a penny for ur hungry selves and roaches around. Better heed.

lol this dude probably forgets that their 'brother' was commander in chief for 5 years. yet there is no drinking water in otuoke. uneb report was abandoned and he channeled a lot of development to the north and all of a sudden buhari is the enemy who has impoverished the niger delta. now clap for yourself. PS AMAECHI IGBENEDION AKPABIO IBORI ALAMESIYA SILVA UDUAGHAN T A ORJI SILVA ASARI DOKUBO ATEKE TOM TOMPOLO WIKE are men who are probably richer than the entire niger delta but no buhari is their problem
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Iykopeeee: 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
lol this dude probably forgets that their 'brother' was commander in chief for 5 years. yet there is no drinking water in otuoke. uneb report was abandoned and he channeled a lot of development to the north and all of a sudden buhari is the enemy who has impoverished the niger delta. now clap for yourself. PS AMAECHI IGBENEDION AKPABIO IBORI ALAMESIYA SILVA UDUAGHAN T A ORJI SILVA ASARI DOKUBO ATEKE TOM TOMPOLO WIKE are men who are probably richer than the entire niger delta but no buhari is their problem

then go and farm grin grin forget about us, we can manage ourelves. tell buhari never to bother about niger delta cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by ddippset(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2016
Iykopeeee:

then go and farm grin grin forget about us, we can manage ourelves. tell buhari never to bother about niger delta cheesy
that's exactly my point. keep on destroying your lands, buhari would keep eating his 1 billion naira food from your oil. even if oil drops from 2 million barrels to 1000 barrels a day buhari's bills will be paid from that money. sorry.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Iykopeeee: 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
that's exactly my point. keep on destroying your lands, buhari would keep eating his 1 billion naira food from your oil. even if oil drops from 2 million barrels to 1000 barrels a day buhari's bills will be paid from that money. sorry.

LOL the president feels agitated right now which is the reason why he sent soldiers. even his one billion naira food is under massive threat. as for ur brothers feeding from niger delta, they best start farming now before it's late grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Dlionsheart: 6:15pm On May 27, 2016
dechriscool:
I keep saying this and I will keep repeating this.Using violence to curb violence will only breed bigger violence.Niger delta avengers are not smiling and military presence in their area is achieving nothing.
Take these guys on a round table discussion with diplomatic approach to their demands.
Meet some of their demands with a promise to Meet others subsequently.Arrogance from the New sheriff in town will spoil things for him when more groups join this struggle.

Well said my brother
Though, because of the seriousness and sensitivity of the AVENGERS struggle, more groups who are begging to join are being denied. I can assure you that more international high arm dealers are on que begging and waiting to be contacted by the AVENGERS. The AVENGERS are not for money or any useless contract as in the past with the Niger Delta militant. They have what it take to control their resources this time around. NO MORE BEGGING for resource control or true Federalism. It will be achieved in a matter of months from now but not with any committee that have betrayals like Adams Oshomole
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Dlionsheart: 6:17pm On May 27, 2016
dechriscool:
I keep saying this and I will keep repeating this.Using violence to curb violence will only breed bigger violence.Niger delta avengers are not smiling and military presence in their area is achieving nothing.
Take these guys on a round table discussion with diplomatic approach to their demands.
Meet some of their demands with a promise to Meet others subsequently.Arrogance from the New sheriff in town will spoil things for him when more groups join this struggle.

Well said my brother
Though, because of the seriousness and sensitivity of the AVENGERS struggle, more groups who are begging to join are being denied. I can assure you that more international high arm dealers are on que begging and waiting to be contacted by the AVENGERS.

The AVENGERS are not for money or any useless contract as in the past with the Niger Delta militant. They have what it take to control their resources this time around. NO MORE BEGGING for resource control or true Federalism. It will be achieved in a matter of months from now but not with any committee that have betrayals like Adams Oshomole
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Vomm: 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
Bufoon! Daura warrior!!!

zico530:
Watching from my comfort zone how Nigeria gradually disintegrate under the watchful eyes of the....please complete it, I forgot the right word.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by ddippset(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
Iykopeeee:

LOL the president feels agitated right now which is the reason why he sent soldiers. even his one billion naira food is under massive threat. as for ur brothers feeding from niger delta, they best start farming now before it's late grin grin
he's agitated not because he would lose what to eat or be unable to fly first class but because he wants to save you from yourself. that's why he's agitated. I do not need to farm, whether you love it or even hate it you are gonna keep paying me with your oil, even if it's one drop of oil left.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State by Iykopeeee: 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
he's agitated not because he would lose what to eat or be unable to fly first class but because he wants to save you from yourself. that's why he's agitated. I do not need to farm, whether you love it or even hate it you are gonna keep paying me with your oil, even if it's one drop of oil left.

Who wants to save whom? He shud assign more energy to saving his economically ramshackled brothers before saving me. As for crude oil sustaining ur bills forever it means u are shortsighted. Better start farming now before u sign up for asylum in Togo. *Grins*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Out / If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.