Stats: 3,158,927 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (37538 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / PHOTO: Gov Fayose Place Advert On Bill Board To Mock Fg's "Negected Road Project (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by gaby53: 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
TeamSimple:
Even their father GEJ couldn't give them.
They care for the children at all... They just want to create chaos so they can ask for cash settlement.
If tompolo succeeded why not we the NDA... They are thinking. grin grin grin

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Why wont you wasterners be happy when almost everything in Nigeria is concentrated in Lagos?? For justice & fairness, let all the oil company headquarters relocate to P.Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar, Owerri. Also, let the FG develop seaports in the South-south & finnaly give the oil producing states a minimum of 50% resource control else anything short of that is cheating & the NDA will be justified in their actions. If you like call us IPOB, wailers, Unpatriotic, bitter loosers or whatever, we dont care!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by macaranta(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
Okay embarassed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Blizzy9ja: 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
quickly:

Security in Niger delta is so poor why would any multinational want to.be HQs in there.

That is your Lagos develop faster than other places because of their welcoming nature.

But the flow station are safe for exploration activities abi? Oya na make dem come drill oil na. Thieves!

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by engrchykae(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
pedrilo:
pls pls pls, i am building in abj, i no wan hear anytin like break up, not now pls. buhari stop dis my stubborn brothers pls
but u know that the fct minister can demolish ur house in the name of abuja master plan
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

So that with your greed, militancy and kidnapping you'll chase them away. Your leaders are the ones causing your problems. Even if you have 100% control,you won't still progress..see South Sudan. And btw oil is not remewable it can finish anytime so think about the future

No drink panadol for another man head oh! angry angry angry

Instead you should be worried about how to set up Cocoa headquarters for the South-West. grin grin grin

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sijo01(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa4nl:

We don suffer for SS oh, everybody now dey claim SS. angry angry angry

E remain make GMB claim SS grin grin grin grin

I know and proud of my root. Incase you're confused about yours, start asking questions before it's too late.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by wiseoneking: 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
bigerboy200:
E don red for 9ja...but seriously,what did ur own GEJ do for d region when he was ruling Nigeria for 6 years or so...so sad that some people want to soak Nigeria in blood..Boko Haram are still bombing,Kidnappers are suddenly having boldness to kidnap even kings,no one is safe,almost 30 states are owing salaries, No fuel, No light, the little money that is coming in thru crude sales due to global oil price drop is being threatened by some misguided fellows, Biafrans are making their own wahala...which way my country people?? No one person or tribe destroyed Nigeria.This country was damaged collectively by the Hausas,Igbos,Yorubas,Ijaws,Itsekiris...etc...Buhari isn't the reason we are facing hard times in the country,Buhari isn't the reason the refineries are down,Buhari isn't the reason for the global drop in crude oil price,He is not the reason why we aren't running a diversified economy,he is not the reason why pension funds are stolen without impunity,he is not the reason for the oil spillage and wanton land destruction in d south south region,he is is not d reason why our education sector is near a collapsed state..where am I driving at?? my people, our leaders of times past have failed us..but we must realise that no country can experience a positive turnaround in d face of hatred, violence and destruction,we should give peace a chance and see if Buhari can turn things around.He is our president,whether we like him or not,as good citizens,d least we can do is to support him...2019 isn't far..if he fails, we can boot him out to Daura...Remember, war can never determine who is right,only who is left...Cheers.
Eeeyaah, lamenting for buhari's great failure. Wipe your tears and cry again. Lol

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
Femiwilli:

The man dey save ein strength for guarding the new Cocoa Headquarters now wey go replace the Oil companies. grin grin grin

Meanwhile we have been treated so badly by the South-West & North.

Let it be known that we the South-South and our cousins the South-East

Yes we have been treated badly, especially our Igbo cousins

They abuse us all and expect us to be happy.

They suck our oil and expect us to be happy.

No worry we will not suck the cocoa being planted in the south west very soon grin grin grin

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Fabulosdave01: 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Instead you should be worried about how to set up Cocoa headquarters for the South-West. grin grin grin

The same cocoa that the south west used to feed the nation and there was no chest beating
Keep beating your chest till you have heart attack tongue
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by dannewlife(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
What is NDA

Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA)
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

The same cocoa that the south west used to feed the nation and there was no chest beating

Dont worry very soon, una go resume now.

Think about it, all the cocoa to just the south-west. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who knows una go give the North some. grin grin grin

Begin apply now to wor for Cocoa HQ oh! grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by chiedu7: 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Nawa4nl:

Dont worry very soon, una go resume now.
Think about it, all the cocoa to just the south-west. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who knows una go give the North some. grin grin grin
Begin apply now to wor for Cocoa HQ oh! grin grin grin grin

Chai my Niger Delta cousins mean oh!
You wan kill the South-West & North with fear?

You no hear that Buhari say ein go jump into water ? cool cool cool

You no sabi say the guy dey talk out of fear
Fabulosdave01:
embarassed

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by kayfra: 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
maxzzo1:

You must be a confirmed daft?

You are very slow and sarcasm flies over your head.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by bayulll011(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Why wont you wasterners be happy when almost everything in Nigeria is concentrated in Lagos?? For justice & fairness, let all the oil company headquarters relocate to P.Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar, Owerri. Also, let the FG develop seaports in the South-south & finnaly give the oil producing states a minimum of 50% resource control else anything short of that is cheating & the NDA will be justified in their actions. If you like call us IPOB, wailers, Unpatriotic, bitter loosers or whatever, we dont care!!!

u whine like a kid as i always says lagos is not your problem,the southern has bad leaders and worst fellowers,i did my nysc in the niger delta region i wont lie for you their leaders are pathetic,lagos has enjoy good leadership even right from the independence all you need is a visionary leader,do u know that there are so many cities in america what makes new york stand out is its flexibility and exemplary governors with good visions same with lagos,Ph is close to all the oill well but lagos is the hub of commercial centre reason the people learnerd
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:

Guy leave them, dem go soon learn.. cool cool
bayulll011:

u whine like a kid as i always says lagos is not your problem,the southern has bad leaders and worst fellowers,i did my nysc in the niger delta region i wont lie for you their leaders are pathetic,lagos has enjoy good leadership even right from the independence all you need is a visionary leader,do u know that there are so many cities in america what makes new york stand out is its flexibility and exemplary governors with good visions same with lagos,Ph is close to all the oill well but lagos is the hub of commercial centre reason the people learnerd
I hope you are getting ready to plant cocoa very very soon grin grin grin grin

To show you that we are fair, we will leave all the Cocoa HQs to be in the West. cool cool cool

So get ready oh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by proeast(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
bayulll011:

Taa, just shut your trap! Lagos is what it is because FG made it so period!! Ok, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti & Ondo have all been having bad governors while only Lagos that always have good governors abi? Just Gerararhia men, you made no sense!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by bayulll011(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Guy leave them, dem go soon learn.. cool cool
I hope you are getting ready to plant cocoa very very soon grin grin grin grin

To show you that we are fair, we will leave all the Cocoa HQs to be in the West. cool cool cool

So get ready oh tongue tongue tongue

u children of nowadays dont learn,u think we are kidding here whats wrong planting coacoa,as biog as amerca today they based their capital expenditures 40 percent agriculture with different technologies and genetic engineering.the price of crude today is 50$ same with a bottle water,the money google make each year is more than the money your state goverment can ever dream of,am talking of moving forward here u are talking of backwardness,no wonder africa will remain the same till jesus come,no dream even among the youth thats why your unfortunate leaders will die at that top post because they know that you silly people will keep them there,england,austra,holland,ireland got no resources the way nigeria got,but they are million ways better than you today,let them keep bombing,infact they should make sure they do that fast lets see what will happen to that oil when their next generations is destroy.

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by bayulll011(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Taa, just shut your trap! Lagos is what it is because FG made it so period!! Ok, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti & Ondo have all been having bad governors while only Lagos that always have good governors abi? Just Gerararhia men, you made no sense!!

typical kids of nairaland what happen to those state u mentions?u ve not been there,i av been to delta,edo etc they all are in the same range,what exactly did the fg did to lag,they build skyscrapper abi olodo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by pedrilo: 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
engrchykae:
but u know that the fct minister can demolish ur house in the name of abuja master plan
bros na u dem go demolish. #miscraint
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by ovie404: 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
I am not happy with the pipeline vandalism by my people but am also sad with Mr. President, the north and the west for diving southeast and south .
After dividing they took over our oil blocs so that our strength to say no will be little.

Congratulations to nigerdelta militants and to Biafra people.
I support one Nigeria if govt can implement the national confab of Jonathan's govt. Instead of seeking wide range for sharia
As much as west and north hate to hear Biafra so do I hate to hear Sharia
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by proeast(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2016
bayulll011:

typical kids of nairaland what happen to those state u mentions?u ve not been there,i av been to delta,edo etc they all are in the same range,what exactly did the fg did to lag,they build skyscrapper abi olodo
Nna idi nzuzu, anu mpama!! I once lived in Lagos, have been to Ibadan & have passed through many SW towns & villages, THEY ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT! You are the kid here, because from your tantrums, you obviously lack the inteligence of an adult!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by ganaziah(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
These people sha.
So they don't have state government abi, everything must be federal government this, federal government that.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by ovie404: 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
We are not looking at Federal government here or State Governors we looking at justice I hate hear the name Nigeria everyday due to what people do
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
bros me sef don tire to hear that poem.[i][/i]Children are the leaders of Tomorrow
I thought I was d only one that felt that way
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sajio(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
Zico5:
Imagine the ignorance of these Niger avengers. Your kinsman ruled for five years without any provision of this region then u want a stranger to do what he failed to do. I'm very sure u will pay in cash and kind for all the problems u are creating on daily basis. It is just a matter of time.
.... Am not sure u really know how Nigerian Government operates.... As far as the northerners remains majority in the house,Nothing, I mean nothing can a minority president do without their consent hence it didn't favor them(northerners) trust me, they will thwart whoever the president could be Efforts. Else they'll start planning for impeachment. Though I still do not believe blowing of pipelines would be the best rather would have send all the company operating in those region to shut down all operations and leave instead of wasting our God given Natural Resources which in turn becomes an environmental hazard to the inhabitants.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Iceberg3: 7:22pm On May 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Is bombing oil installations and causing environmental degradation a way of providing for the region's children what the government failed to provide? NDA are cowards!

u know nathin'..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Ajixegun: 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa4nl:

I am from ondo state we control cocoa and oil by GOD's grace and we are south westerners. If finish yourselves South West will survive
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sijo01(f): 7:34pm On May 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

u know nathin'..

Then, tell me santhing.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by obagangan: 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
now the advengers are destroying the source of Nigeria,s income no body is telling them to stop, infact a lot of ppl are blaming the govt and Buhari for everything. if the govt start to do the needful. ppl will start to say there is tribalism in Buhari. pls let's advice the advenger to stop now be for they are stoped
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa4nl:

We don suffer for SS oh, everybody now dey claim SS. angry angry angry

E remain make GMB claim SS grin grin grin grin

My yoruba muslims brethren will claim SS to preach to you that Ibos-are-the-problem. Even the ones with terrible tribal marks. grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by miqos02(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
They have the support of the masses unlike Buhari.

Someone shouted "Sai Buhari" today and about five people shouted "Who Be That"?

I though they would lynch him but the lucky bastard was on bike.
iu are a real comedian

Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82