Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (37535 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / PHOTO: Gov Fayose Place Advert On Bill Board To Mock Fg's "Negected Road Project (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by NaWetinDey(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
What is NDA

a. Niger Delta Avengers

b. Nigerian Defense Academy

c. National Demonic Amalgamation

d. a and c

e. a and b

f. b and c

g. all of the above

h. none of the above
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by lastmessenger: 8:55pm On May 27, 2016
zombie mood activated
Zico5:
Imagine the ignorance of these Niger avengers. Your kinsman ruled for five years without any provision of this region then u want a stranger to do what he failed to do. I'm very sure u will pay in cash and kind for all the problems u are creating on daily basis. It is just a matter of time.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by akanji4good(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2016
Foolish people, blow up all the oil pipeline in your State, for development of the society in Order for investors to invest in your. Senseless people. Your eyes will soon clear after some years to come. angry shocked
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

My yoruba muslims brethren will claim SS to preach to you that Ibos-are-the-problem. Even the ones with terrible tribal marks. grin grin

We all know who the problems are in Nija.

Even Sanusi don talk

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria says Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
The Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
The Yoruba Factor and “Area-boy” Politics.

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was ” Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors” published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled ” The Igbo, the Yoruba and History” (Aug. 21, 1998).

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/

Ajixegun:

I am from ondo state we control cocoa and oil by GOD's grace and we are south westerners. If finish yourselves South West will survive

Don't worry bro we won't share in ur Cocoa.
From the way the south-west have been fearing what's coming, we doubt the cocoa sef go do grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by proprince(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
I MISS GEJ.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
bayulll011:

u children of nowadays dont learn,u think we are kidding here whats wrong planting coacoa,as biog as amerca today they based their capital expenditures 40 percent agriculture with different technologies and genetic engineering.the price of crude today is 50$ same with a bottle water,the money google make each year is more than the money your state goverment can ever dream of,am talking of moving forward here u are talking of backwardness,no wonder africa will remain the same till jesus come,no dream even among the youth thats why your unfortunate leaders will die at that top post because they know that you silly people will keep them there,england,austra,holland,ireland got no resources the way nigeria got,but they are million ways better than you today,let them keep bombing,infact they should make sure they do that fast lets see what will happen to that oil when their next generations is destroy.

Your thoughts for our next generation is legit.

thats why we dont want to share our oil anymore with anybody.

We wont share ur cocoa with you, we'll leave u to enjoy ur cocoa all to urself.

We want to harness all OUR oil for the next generation.
And to show you we are not malicious we will even give the south-west scholarship to go leave the art of cocoa planting grin grin grin grin

My south-west friend no panic, cocoa is still there for the south-west cool cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by engrchykae(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2016
pedrilo:
bros na u dem go demolish. #miscraint
ambode have started his own demolition of houses claiming they were under high tension wire while the state government were blind when these buildings were being erected only to victimize people now.
Why not build in igboland you money missroad.
U spent money investing in a place u dont have political protection and u are happy.
I am building mine duplex at world bank owerri and for many years i wont be afraid of any government sponsored demolition.all the brown roofs of ibadan and osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti haven't been demolish why because,they are owned by indigenes.
The unhealthy and unorganized houses in brigade part of kano states have not been demolished because they are owned by hausa indigenes.
Once again,u are a money missroad.

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)