Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! (3088 Views)

How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
Now as much as people hate to hear this, experience helps
from my numerous Bluetooth connections i have learnt a whole lot grin

now lets begin
No1 BEING PRESENTABLE:
trust me this is important, girls want a guy they can say, meet my guy with not indoor only boyfriends that they are just managing till a good one pops up, thats why all those decent, working guys get the best of them! now you will say if they do how come girls still leave them will explain that with my other points

No 2 SEX: LOVE MAKING
underate this and ur boo will cheat on you till you die, there is nothing that maintains a woman like a good lover, back then i was terrible girls were carrying me to play lol, but time has tot me alot, as much as they pretend TRUST ME its important to them, most especially if she now loves the guy, men!!!! she wont go anywhere trust me, You will see one dead guy with a correct babe lol, No be juju ooo.

No 3 FAITHFULNESS
Yes all women think that men are unfaithful but its one thing to just chill and allow her believe that! and its another to take time out to prove to her that good guys exist, if you must cheat be careful, get a new phone, do it in another state but never allow a girl to look at you like a cheater, trust me she will never take you serious and even if she forgives you trust in that relationship is gone for life

No 4 COMMITMENT
Men if all you do is to sit at home and have no plans lol na so diff babes go they waka pass your life! have a future that you envision! if your dream is to be a gateman! na work be that!! dream towards it , allow her to share your dream and BELIEVE it, accept that she is part of it and work with you towards the dream!

FOLLOW MY POINTS AND STOP COMING TO NAIRALAND CRYING THAT BOO HAS LEFT YOU!!

1 Share

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
True

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Kondomatic(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
That's if you want a girl to be serious with bah?

I personally stay fit by running away from commitments, that's my favorite exercise.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
That's if you want a girl to be serious with bah?

I personally stay fit by running away from commitments, that's my favorite exercise.

lol kolo
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by waxxydude: 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
My guy all dis ones na long stori.. jus make MONEY! and she'll be serious with yo, till death do yo otherwise!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
waxxydude:
My guy all dis ones na long stori.. jus make MONEY! and she'll be serious with yo, till death do yo otherwise!

oh really! what abt those rich guys that girls dump?
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by waxxydude: 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

oh really! what abt those rich guys that girls dump?
EH EN? which one please temme..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
waxxydude:
EH EN? which one please temme..

seriously you didnt just ask me that question! so once a guy has money a woman is his for life! lol if thats the way eh! marriages wont end! stop using poverty eye to look at life! are we talking abt olajumoke the bread seller or linda ikeji #guy receive sense
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by waxxydude: 3:22pm On May 27, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

seriously you didnt just ask me that question! so once a guy has money a woman is his for life! lol if thats the way eh! marriages wont end! stop using poverty eye to look at life! are we talking abt olajumoke the bread seller or linda ikeji #guy receive sense
Don't have time for this stoopid argument Dude. Make cool money choose the girl you want; also watch em brawl for who keeps you and stop reading some gothic fairytale sh1t, teaching you how to remain broke. grin

Though broke folks get to marry and all that but is it who they really wanna be with? if they were wealthier would they've settled for such??

Adams oshiomole, 50cents... comes to mind.

Don't quote me again just meditate on this comment!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 27, 2016
waxxydude:
Don't have time for this stoopid argument Dude. Make cool money choose the girl you want; also watch em brawl for who keeps you and stop reading some gothic fairytale sh1t, teaching you how to remain broke. grin

Though broke folks get to marry and all that but is it who they really wanna be with? if they were wealthier would they've settled for such??

Adams oshiomole, 50cents... comes to mind.

Don't quote me again just meditate on this comment!

Really so where exactly in my post did I say that money isn't important! What annoys me about you Nigerians is how low and ignorant yall think! So because I didn't headline my post with money its not important! My dad had and we still have money and my mum left him! A woman is not a car that you will just acquire and relax! Dont you read and hear stories of women saying money isn't everything! The poor think money is because they don't have! Now to the money talk what are you doing to get money? Is it by talking about money on nairaland lol #abeg grow up

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
True

For once you agree with me
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

For once you agree with me
Letz celebrate na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 27, 2016
Make good money and be faithful to her, watch her bite your condom open, so all the sperm will burst into her. U think say girls stupid shay?
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Letz celebrate na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi na
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2016
gimakon:
Make good money and be faithful to her, watch her bite your condom open, so all the sperm will burst into her. U think say girls stupid shay?

Childish sentiments
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On May 28, 2016
op u might be right but not in this era ....
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 2:02am On May 28, 2016
sholexy21:
op u might be right but not in this era ....

Lol
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by proeast(m): 4:55am On May 28, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Childish sentiments
Why are you so temperamental & haughty? You created a thread, so why dont you allow people to express their opinion without you bullying them!! Come down from your high horse bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by ucheHapers(m): 5:38am On May 28, 2016
3 and 4 doesn't make any sense
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Childish sentiments

Seriously?
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
True
Hmmm.... This one you supported this post, is today your bday??
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:43am On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hmmm.... This one you supported this post, is today your bday??

grin grin grin grin mayb
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 28, 2016
proeast:
Why are you so temperamental & haughty? You created a thread, so why dont you allow people to express their opinion without you bullying them!! Come down from your high horse bro.

Lol really! educating someone isn't bullying
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On May 28, 2016
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin mayb
Happy belated Children's day...
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin mayb
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:34am On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Same to u in advance
Re: How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! by olarhtunji(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2016
I can't say no to sex....who says no to sex

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason / Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? / Femi Makinde Of The Punch Newspaper Confessed He Was Under Pressure To Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.