Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? (3083 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
In This Part Of The World Especially In This 21st Century, Love Seems To Have Died A Natural Dealth. People Especially Ladies No Longer Marry For Love These Days.

Everyday I Wake Up With Thanks And Praises To Almighty God For Making Me Wealthy. Assuming I Am A Poor Dude, I Dnt Know How Ladies Would Have Treated Me.

Ladies No Longer Believe Every Guy Has A Potentia To Explor. They Believe So Far You Are Poor Today, You Will Be Poor Forever.

I Went To Buy A Bag Of Pure Water In The Market Nearby When I Sighted This Gorgeous Lady. I Dressed Casually Like A Poor Church Rat, I Approached This Lady ; Hello Lady, How Are You. She Looked At Me From Head To Toe, She Hissed And Walked Away.

In Her Mind She Be Like "wetin This Poor Boy Dey Talk Sef"

This Incidence Left A Question On My Lips; What Is The Fate Of Poor Guys Concerning Marriage?

Do Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys For Love? Do They Even Know The Meaning Of Love They Profess To Their Supposed Rich Guys?
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why you sef dress like church rat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by saintfellow(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
capital letter no.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
what is love undecided
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Even tho I want my man to be financially stable, at one point love must come in to make things smooth.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Baddest liar ever Liveth
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by iykekelvins(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
what is love undecided
If you're not here with me..
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
If you're not here with me..
i dont still get you undecided
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by iykekelvins(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont still get you undecided
You won't. You don't know the song..
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
You won't. You don't know the song..
ok son
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by iykekelvins(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok son
A simple "Ok" will do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
A simple "Ok" will do.
isn't that what i said? Son?
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
what is love undecided
Love is a lie that women use to get the money that did not work and men use it to get free sex.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
isn't that what i said? Son?

That was rather rude and insulting, did you have to add that? He only said "you don't know the song"

If he comes at you now you'll start playing the victim and saying you've survived 'hate' that's bad.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
A simple "Ok" will do.
Shut Up Son
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

That was rather rude and insulting, did you have to add that? He only said "you don't know the song"

If he comes at you now you'll start playing the victim and saying you've survived 'hate' that's bad.
coming from laveda of all people am really disappointed, you should have waited and see where this is all going, instead of making such comments, its obvious i was pulling iykekelvins legs, because i called him son a second time, anyways its all good
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

He Shud Have Told Her That It Is A Song Rather Than Saying She Doesnt Knw The Song. He Sound'd Like A Confusionist
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
coming from laveda of all people am really disappointed, you should have waited and see where this is all going, instead of making such comments, its obvious i was pulling iykekelvins legs, because i called him son a second time, anyways its all good
"Laveda of all people" what does that mean?

The first 'son' was enough and not repeating it again, you should know this is a forum, and make use of the smiley would have been much better.
But if you say you were 'pulling his legs' no ish.
grin Dont be disappointed please, I do things my way.. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Goldenheart(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
All women are not the same...
wink smiley

As for me, Ayam not a fan of "love" craps. I don't let it get to my head. tongue
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

"Laveda of all people" what does that mean?

The first 'son' was enough and not repeating it again, you should know this is a forum, and make use of the smiley would have been much better.
But if you say you were 'pulling his legs' no ish.
grin Dont be disappointed please, I do things my way.. ..
laveda of all people because you used the word survivor of hate against me, meanwhile you've experienced it too, you should have allowed him to complain
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
laveda of all people because you used the word survivor of hate against me, meanwhile you've experienced it too, you should have allowed him to complain
Yeah, know why? Cause some people don't have that sense of humour.. If he was to be that kinda person he'll come at you, just be careful with words. smiley
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
Its Enough Pls. Stop Derailing My Thread If U Dnt Have Tangible Things To Say
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
He Shud Have Told Her That It Is A Song Rather Than Saying She Doesnt Knw The Song. He Sound'd Like A Confusionist

Lol alright.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by kuchikau1: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
Even tho I want my man to be financially stable, at one point love must come in to make things smooth.
ThankGod, today u are sane.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
ThankGod, today u are sane.
undecidedgrin

Didn't know someone has been watching me.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by EHMIR(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda 2 vs 2 mhisbliss.

First half draw!
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Its Enough Pls. Stop Derailing My Thread If U Dnt Have Tangible Things To Say
smiley why so serious
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah, know why? Cause some people don't have that sense of humour.. If he was to be that kinda person he'll come at you, just be careful with words. smiley
and thats why you didn't see me joking with everyone, hes a cool guy thats why, so be certain before jumping into conclusions
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
and thats why you didn't see me joking with everyone, hes a cool guy thats why, so be certain before jumping into conclusions

grin We aren't fighting.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lol i also had that thought but that isnt why i called him son
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin We aren't fighting.
i know and thats why i just gave you an advice
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
i know and thats why i just gave you an advice
Naaah, save it for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls / How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband / What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.