Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Erotic Job Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Erotic Job Interview (1191 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Erotic Job Interview by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 27, 2016
i was called on today by one of the numerous companies i submited my cv to. And on getting there, i was told that my work is to advertise their product which is a toilet cleanser and i agreed. the boss been a female have been giving me this seductive look all through which i ignored.she later invited me to her office and asked me to sleep with her or i don't get the job.
I got annoyed,declined,left the organization and Went home.
For as a man of virtue and will power, i avoid stain and dirt just like "terol your perfect antiseptic toilet wash with long lasting fragrance that prevent infection and leaves your toilet sparkling clean. Available In various sizes and in stores nationwide."
Re: My Erotic Job Interview by hummerwise(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
i was called on today by one of the numerous companies i submited my cv to. And on getting there, i was told that my work is to advertise their product which is a toilet cleanser and i agreed. the boss been a female have been giving me this seductive look all through which i ignored.she later invited me to her office and asked me to sleep with her or i don't get the job.
I got annoyed,declined,left the organization and Went home.
For as a man of virtue and will power, i avoid stain and dirt just like "terol your perfect antiseptic toilet wash with long lasting fragrance that prevent infection and leaves your toilet sparkling clean. Available In various sizes and in stores nationwide."
hmmm good one...
if you had made it obvious from the start that this was just a stunt for an advert i woudnt av read it at all..
but because of the enticing story i read evrythn....
but mind you,, av only just read the story but wont buy tht product...
Re: My Erotic Job Interview by ivyy(f): 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
Funny post. grin
Re: My Erotic Job Interview by slytubadth(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:
Funny post. grin
miz, pls tell me, whatz funny here?
Re: My Erotic Job Interview by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:
Funny post. grin
Its hard for people to get the humour in there.
Re: My Erotic Job Interview by rosieluv(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
n u jes advertised d product,smh

(1) (Reply)

Addiction To Nairaland!! What I have Achieved So Far / See What Heavy Make Up Did To This Woman. / Why Are Girls So Wicked Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.