Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic (11453 Views)

The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by enshi(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Does it mean that the world is just awakening to the very essencial use of this vegetable friut... Ladies be sincere would you Rock this if bae is on strike

5 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by breakingbad(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2016
is that why u cannot spell cuccoomber? most Nigerians quick to judge chidinma...judge ur spellability first. very intimate kor very intimidate ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:
is that why u cannot spell cucoomber? most Nigerians quick to judge chidinma...judge ur spellability first. very intimate kor very intimidate ni
That should be intentional...and you didn't spell it correctly yourself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by lahit14(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
That should be intentional...and you didn't spell it correctly yourself.

Shit, dude be feeling like soyinka until u called him out now he feels like dauda. "Cucoomba" hahahhhshaha. The guy go don rush him dicktionary now make him reap for my head say I no Sabi spell dicktionary. Whc would be ur fault cos u left him vengeful looking for blood. Personally I wonder why people even do this, I'lld rather focus on wats being passed across and not spellings

9 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
lahit14:

Shit, dude be feeling like soyinka until u called him out now he feels like dauda. "Cucoomba" hahahhhshaha. The guy go don rush him dicktionary now make him reap for my head say I no Sabi spell dicktionary. Whc would be ur fault cos u left him vengeful looking for blood. Personally I wonder why people even do this, I'lld rather focus on wats being passed across and not spellings
Exactly!, lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by rosy4u(f): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Uwa emebigo shocked lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by enshi(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:
is that why u cannot spell cuccoomber? most Nigerians quick to judge chidinma...judge ur spellability first. very intimate kor very intimidate ni

So many juveniles here... Firstly i want you to type the word citore (spelt from behind) on nairaland and see what it changes to when you submit it.... ( correcting ur notion about the word "intimate" as i used)

Then for the cucumba your sense of comprehension should be Scrutinized

3 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Splinz(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
What! Government must as a matter of urgency place an embargo on this breed of cucumber, in fact, all cucumbers. I also implore all men to rise up, else, cucumber will render all DICKSON'S useless... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by makdcash(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
END time cucumber...cucumber everywhere now chai!

2 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Fidelismaria: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
cocumber undecided
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:
Chisos !!!

RIP English cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Chisos !!!

RIP English cry
he wrote that on purpose you dunce undecided sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
This cucumber is tempting cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
he wrote that on purpose you dunce undecided sad
And you decided to show your cretinism on purpose too cheesy

Abbreviated piece of nothingundecided

6 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
And you decided to show your cretinism on purpose too cheesy

Abbreviated piece of nothingundecided
ahhhhn....lemme just ignore this, i cant risk a ban on your pathetic-ness, your existance is already a disadvantage/disgrace/gabbage to the human race undecided go find something to make yourself useful in life like sacrificing yourself for ritual to make someone out there rich undecided that is if you are worth a shlt undecided ........now run along then undecided
or moreorless take this straight plummet ::::::::::::::> to certain hell.....

and dont bother, i will ignore you soo much you will doubt your own existance undecided

fishtankbrain
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by TrapHedges(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:
[size=14pt]Uncle why now, oya talk true how do you feel now? Wanna run from this section forever right! Lmfao, oga English.... Abeg chop knuckle[/size]
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by teekay213(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
i won venture in to cumcumber business.
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by MartinsBlog: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/ig-comedian-mummy-ndioha-recreates-more.html
Nigerian IG comedian, Mummy Ndioha, who made a hilarious recreation of some celebrities is back with more hilarious recreated photos. See more after the cut.
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/ig-comedian-mummy-ndioha-recreates-more.html

1 Share

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
ahhhhn....lemme just ignore this, i cant risk a ban on your pathetic-ness, your existance is already a disadvantage/disgrace/gabbage to the human race undecided go find something to make yourself useful in life like sacrificing yourself for ritual to make someone out there rich undecided that is if you are worth a shlt undecided ........now run along then undecided
or moreorless take this straight plummet ::::::::::::::> to certain hell.....

and dont bother, i will ignore you soo much you will doubt your own existance undecided

fishtankbrain
Typical rants of a frustrated less privileged poverty stricken Dumbo.

Combining disses frequently used here by half wits just to defend his deflected ego....

Aren't you the demented dead loss who doesn't know what gender to claim? Confused transgender!!

Not in the mood to exchange words with a nincompoop so I'd let this go too undecided

But don't ever mention me to spew trash just to feel among in your whole pathetic life!!

Dumbass!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by tjfulloption(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
LET US KILL CUCUMBER BEFORE IT DETHRONES ALL OF US, THE MEN!

"National Assembly should urgently intervene in this Cucumber matter. This fruit is a threat to men's relevance and dignity.

They should pass a law to restrict the purchase of Cucumber by single unaccompanied woman below 50 years of age.

It is in the interest of all men of all creed to act fast otherwise, we will all lose our bragging rights and relevance to a common fruit.

Some naughty Igbo girls have publicized the misuse (of this hitherto innocent fruit) as cheap but effective woman happiness-assuring instrument.

Cucumber when wrongly used is fuller, stronger, longer and even more steadfast. It is also handy and ever ready to be used, reused and be used again without complaint or sagging. It can also keep secret.

Let's us all join hands in fighting this wicked fruit that would do to men what the discovery of computers has done to typewriters.

With cucumber, who needs a man?

I have warned my wife that I don't want to see the evil fruit around my house. In fact, to avoid any chance occurrence, I have banned European salad dishes in my house. Only African salads are allowed henceforth.

Instead of discovering cure for diseases, these small girls are busy inventing man-humiliating devices.

Cucumber is a threat to mankind!

2 Likes

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Collyno82(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Go and show Anambra brocasting service DG he make like it for the next miss anambra beauty pageant. tempting cocunber sorry cuccoomber.

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lmao !

grin cheesy grin

tjfulloption don vex cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by jidxin(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmmn cant compete wit d original. ..derris nothing like. ....=====>

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
rosy4u:
Uwa emebigo shocked lipsrsealed
do u like d shape of dat cucumber
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by KealDrogo: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chai shocked na cucumber be this undecided
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
the planter, harvester , photographer, and Gardner are all crazy undecided

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by enshi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alondra:
the planter, harvester , photographer, and Gardner are all crazy undecided

Thank Goodness the op is not among
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Thank Goodness the op is not among
grin cheesy

Yhu kidding me ?

I missed you!! cheesy ..... Yhu fvcking crazy ! grin

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by enshi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alondra:
grin cheesy

Yhu kidding me ?

I missed you!! cheesy ..... Yhu fvcking crazy ! grin

For real..... I think i fvcking like ur kind of person... But hey tell me you joked
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Idydarling(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
it still can't replace the real thing na
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by rosy4u(f): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fourwinds:
do u like d shape of dat cucumber

Nooo tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.