Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,856 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding (474 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by marvelck: 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
Why is it that most times, its only the guy/groom that takes care of all the expenses that has to do with the wedding. Most brides hardly bring anything to the table. They always expect the guy/groom to foot the bills and also take care of her wedding gown and her family expenses as well during the wedding. But in other parts of the world, its not like that. The bride do contribute at least part of her wedding expenses. They usually put their savings together with the groom's money to organize their wedding ceremony. But in Nigeria, our girls hardly do such. They always want the groom to do everything...
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by falconey(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
they believe you are marrying them ,they are the one with THE PUNNY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by pinkyliceous(f): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
Stingy man. Who will marry?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by halfricanadian(f): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
sad sad the groom likes to show he has got wat it takes

Trying to prove to everyone he has d resources to start a family
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
Most non Yoruba girls you mean. My big sis got married and my parents paid all the bills except for the alcoholic drinks. They said they were not going to support serving of alcoholic drinks in their daughters wedding but if the groom wants to pay, he is free to do so.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by rose54321: 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
While I don't mind contributing, in the reality of it, I shouldn't have to.

I am getting married you, probably changing my last name or adding yours on, leaving my family to join yours, taking on the responsibility to be faithful to only you, to f.uck only you, bear your kids (our kids sha), cook for you, take care of your home (all domestic chores), etc etc
And you cannot foot the f.ucking bill of the wedding damn you man...
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Don't Like Contributing Money For Their Wedding by Joy1706(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
Aren't you guys always quick to say 'na me dey marry her...no be she dey marry me'. Since u pple are the ones doing the marrying alone, foot the bills jor

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? / What Will You Do In This Situation / Lets Have Fun: Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.