Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. (4029 Views)

When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf / Do You Need A Sugar Mommy/daddy Or Lesbian Or Gay Partner? / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 9:12am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
and why is that? do u think im a bad guy?
That's not what am saying.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
That's not what am saying.
if im not a bad guy, then why are u rejecting me?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 9:23am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
if im not a bad guy, then why are u rejecting me?
I didn't reject you
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
I didn't reject you
hmmm so let us be friends, u know its hard to ignore a beauty like u?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 9:26am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm so let us be friends, u know its hard to ignore a beauty like u?
Am sorry. It has to be strictly on nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
ure breaking my heart.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
Lol I don't even know.

Do u like girls too
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 11:10am On May 28, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Do u like girls too
I can't say
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by drewxx88(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Maybe but I prefer being called bi
But more into guys than ladies I hope...
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Jibreen4u(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
ga soyayya ah Nairaland!
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 4:18pm On May 28, 2016
Jibreen4u:
ga soyayya ah Nairaland!
Toh kai ma kagani ko? Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Jibreen4u(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
Toh kai ma kagani ko? Lol
Yeah..Nasan kawai kallon shi kikeyi with his Weak Lines.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by dauntless15(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
if you've ever been approached it means they are getting gay vibes from you, but before God and man any gay cant approach me even the evil gay spirit cant compel them to, because its written boldly on my forehead, ALLERGIC TO GAY, AND MY A** IS COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, APPROACH ME AND YOU GET A SERIOUS A** WOOPING.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 4:30pm On May 28, 2016
Jibreen4u:
Yeah..Nasan kawai kallon shi kikeyi with his Weak Lines.
Lmao
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Eminentsaint(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
I wish. kiss
You wish? Your dp says it all
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by mzhorlah(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
Yes...when i was in secondary school ,i attended a girls only school so u shld know that means more of lesbian

There was this senior friend i had,who knew she was a lesbian?she invited me to her hostel that nyt ,at first she was holding my hands then she brought her head to my tiny b***bs then,i didnt know wah she wanted till she wanted to force her cf to kiss me...........
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
Remember back then in NYSC days. used to av one Army officer friend. he dey always call me to come dia barracks (Agip terminal,brass) come help am do some document work base on say dem nor too dey get time. I com dey observe d guy go dey pack provision give me. i felt it was just a way of appreciation as i nor fit reject gift altho i prefered money. I observed d way he asks sone kind questions about bae, intimate questions, Naso d guy one day call me dey tell me if to say i b woman E for marrry me. Sharpely my brain reset say if dis guy catch me make E nor go drill hole for my Yansh ooo. Lol.

He was however transfered due to dia tenure expiration to anoda base far away from me na so i happy sha. in all i thank God say i nor fall victim sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Way To Show Love This Val / If Your Boyfriend Don't Have These 8 Qualities Look For Another / My Boyfriend Told His Mum I'm His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.