Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? (1696 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / Naija Girls Show Off Burnt Ass At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by berndodlion(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2016
Ask I asked some, how can I show my gal that I care? The person said
1. Call and visit her often.
2. Send her credit even without request.
3. Take her out on dates and for shopping.
4. Give her money to make her hair.
5. Don't forget to give her pocket money to maintain herself.
6. Remember her birthday and make sure you are the first to wish her happy birthday.
7. Also extend the generosity to her girlfriends.
8. Always be there when she needs you.
9. Cuddle her.
10. Pet her like a baby.
etc
I now asked how can she show that she cares? The person began stammering.
I need an answer because if I do all those what then will she do for me. Don't even mention sex because it is nothing.
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by lovingT(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2016
Hahaha hahaha. Lolz. If na me I go ask too.
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
I'm also interested in knowing the answer to your question, only that female bdelloids who often have nothing to offer in a relationship than be on the receiving end will eschew this thread. They know themselves.
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
Emperessnaughty how do u show care for airsultan grin
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
Sinaj, Comean tell these folks how u show me care and Lurv grin

Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by berndodlion(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
berndodlion:
Ask I asked some, how can I show my gal that I care? The person said
1. Call and visit her often.
2. Send her credit even without request.
3. Take her out on dates and for shopping.
4. Give her money to make her hair.
5. Don't forget to give her pocket money to maintain herself.
6. Remember her birthday and make sure you are the first to wish her happy birthday.
7. Also extend the generosity to her girlfriends.
8. Always be there when she needs you.
9. Cuddle her.
10. Pet her like a baby.
etc
I now asked how can she show that she cares? The person began stammering.
I need an answer because if I do all those what then will she do for me. Don't even mention sex because it is nothing.
benedictnsi & murphyibiam15, Come and tiye onu na okwua. What have you to say?
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by sinaj(f): 6:41pm On May 27, 2016
I always giv smellymouth boo a head b4 he leaves for work cheesy
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by benedictnsi(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2016
Lolzzzz..... Me sef I dey confused ooo..... May be we allow our female folks to suggest / answer the question
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Ezedon(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2016
After doing all those things without complain and tolerates all her wrong moves, she will surely friendzone you
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
I wonder if any female folk can deliver. halfricanadian
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by halfricanadian(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2016
icedbeatz:
I wonder if any female folk can deliver. halfricanadian

I ready for u sad sad

If i catch u ehn i will rape u with kiss
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2016
Give her cash...
When you suspect that it is almost exhausted, Replenish it...
Continue the process Till........

Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Emperessnaughty(f): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
we know how we roll.. Lol
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
we know how we roll.. Lol
cool
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Israel5(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

I ready for u sad sad
hmm... I was nt here
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
its our little secretcheesy
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

I ready for u sad sad

hahaha 14years things, abeg talk the matter naa as regards to wetin op dr yan.
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by halfricanadian(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
Israel5:
hmm... I was nt here

You are here o
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by halfricanadian(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahaha 14years things, abeg talk the matter naa as regards to wetin op dr yan.

tongue tongue i wanna rape u with kiss
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Israel5(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

You are here o
did u jst say u'l rape wth a kiss? No, i didnt hear nthng.
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Smellymouth: 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
sinaj:
I always giv smellymo.uth boo a head b4 he leaves for work cheesy

Yes baby, tell dem grin cheesy

Give it to me baby grin grin kiss kiss

I just Lurv you kiss kiss
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by Dannidom(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
Assaulting your exes cool
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by phlamesG: 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
sinaj:
I always giv smellymouth boo a head b4 he leaves for work cheesy
badt girl
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by murphyibiam15(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
berndodlion:

benedictnsi & murphyibiam15, Come and tiye onu na okwua. What have you to say?
nwadiya anam abia grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by berndodlion(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
murphyibiam15:
funny bro
Re: How Do Girls Show Their Partner That They Care? by benedictnsi(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Lol..... I na agba oso

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask Your Crush Out On Social Media Without It Looking Awkward / Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close / See What Airtel Sent To Me(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.