Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) (3718 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) by cold(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2016
The man's reaching
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) by naijaking1: 6:38am On May 28, 2016
Firefire:
Guys, Na joke d guy dey oooo, why Una come dey serious like this ? cheesy

If dem born him papa well make e come claim the oil.

Na you I dey laugh oh!
Since 1970, what makes you think the man dey joke?
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) by Dmano: 7:00am On May 28, 2016
This is what u get when someone is on cow dung

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) by Abeymills(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2016
May God almighty destroy u n ur useless generation for opening ur dirty mouth to say dis rubbish ediot
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Bugaje (video) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2016
Olabestonic001:

NDA is actually clarifying the facts.
Just bcoz they packed soldiers to Niger-Delta was the advantages the North have been enjoying.
I think Niger-Delta have come of age and hence the arms they've taken against Lugard's cooperation. Because folks like you will exist in Nigeria, I hereby denounce my citizenship bcoz cretins like you can't continue to share countries with me.

Now we yoruba christians are waking up. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even As President Buhari Meets Trump: What I Noticed At A Yoruba Introduction. / #EndSARS: APC Chieftain Writes Buhari, Want Seaports Operations Moved From Lagos / See Nnamdi Kanu Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.