Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai (30421 Views)

I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB / If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by kettykin: 9:57pm On May 27, 2016
Nigerian Army has described the Niger Delta Avengers as criminals, vowing to crush them.

The Chief of Army Staff, Major General Tukur Buratai who spoke after commissioning an apartment for soldiers and a giant size generating set at the 2 Amphibious Brigade in Port Harcourt said the army will not fold its hands and allow the groups to continue to kill its soldiers on locations in the region.

Major General Buratai also called on communities in the region to help the military fish out members of the Niger Delta Avengers in their midst.

“They have been attacking our troop locations, killing our soldiers. We will not tolerate them. We will deal with them according to the law. We will look for them wherever they are. They are not agitating for anything , they are just into crime. Communities should be patriotic enough to expose these criminals. They have noting to fear.
They should help fish out these criminals killing our soldiers, we will not tolerate that. They must come out to help. They have noting to fear. Everybody, every Nigerian should expose these criminals. They have noting to fear,“ he said.

Earlier, the Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonisakin, had commissioned 12 refurbished gunboats at Okrika local government area and a 40 bed space apartment for soldiers in the area.

General Olonisakin who was accompanied by other service chiefs to the exercise said security agencies will no longer allow criminals destroy national assets in the region.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/niger-delta-avengers-killing-soldiers-well-crush-army/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by kettykin: 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
I'm not a very good student of history but I don't think I remember the Nigerian military subduing any opposition without foreign support .

So dismal was their performance that even with the support of the Soviet Union military, British military, United States, Egyptian pilots, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Chadian rebels, cameroon ,O.A.U they couldn't route an ill prepared, ill equipped and small in number biafran army in the process loosing a whole division in Abagana another division in onitsha and what amounts to third of the entire army population in operation OAU.

I now realize why Britain had to warn them of disaster if they use the military option against the Niger delta militants.

253 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Sunnycliff(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
OK naa!
Watching in 3D
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Legitbaba(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
This Brutai sef..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by cktheluckyman: 10:05pm On May 27, 2016
Major General Buratai also called on communities in the region to help the military fish out members of the Niger Delta Avengers in their midst.

Look at this fool who calls himself a General!! You expect the poor villagers to do your work for you? That is what you get when you make illiterated Generals

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by SosaHD(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2016
Nigeria crushing NDA with their mouth since 1900

with the leaking and refurbished gunboats

seems lyk dis buratai guy is hor.ny

someone need to get him a child bride

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Themonster: 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
crush the Libyans that invaded your country under your watch killed 50 innocent people recently first.

coward useless scallywag bastard snake charming bastard demon buruntashi.

Thunder scatter buruntashi Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist

174 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by hucienda: 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
Except the locals go against them, y'all on a wild goose chase.

How do you fight who you don't see? Guerilla fight most times go on indefinite... and the state cannot afford to be drawn into such these dire times.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by godoluwa(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
Impossible, ordinary NDA can never kill well trained military men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 27, 2016
Na Shakara

ICC and Amnesty International be on the watch.

Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments
https://www.nairaland.com/3129540/nepotism-alert-update-buharis-lopsided

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by mulattoclaro(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2016
Crush the fulani herdsmen creating havoc all over the place before coming to crush the NDA. Try any nonsense, your body go tell you.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
kettykin:
Nigerian Army has described the Niger Delta Avengers as criminals, vowing to crush them. The Chief of Army Staff, Major General Tukur Buratai who spoke after commissioning an apartment for soldiers and a giant size generating set at the 2 Amphibious Brigade in Port Harcourt said the army will not fold its hands and allow the groups to continue to kill its soldiers on locations in the region. Major General Buratai also called on communities in the region to help the military fish out members of the Niger Delta Avengers in their midst. “They have been attacking our troop locations, killing our soldiers. We will not tolerate them. We will deal with them according to the law. We will look for them wherever they are[b]. They are not agitating for anything ,[/b] they are just into crime. Communities should be patriotic enough to expose these criminals. They have noting to fear. They should help fish out these criminals killing our soldiers, we will not tolerate that. They must come out to help. They have noting to fear. Everybody, every Nigerian should expose these criminals. They have noting to fear,“ he said. Earlier, the Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonisakin, had commissioned 12 refurbished gunboats at Okrika local government area and a 40 bed space apartment for soldiers in the area. General Olonisakin who was accompanied by other service chiefs to the exercise said security agencies will no longer allow criminals destroy national assets in the region.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/niger-delta-avengers-killing-soldiers-well-crush-army/

At the bolded is where the General got it all wrong.. They are on a cause of librating the Niger Delta region from the shackles of the few Northern elites who think Niger Delta oil is their birth right.. We either regionalize this country or ... ..

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by g4everybody(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
They can only crush the Niger Delta Avengers on the pages of newspaper

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Fleshly: 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
Hahahahahaha, talk is cheap!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by SleekAboki: 10:38pm On May 27, 2016
The demoralized military shouldn't use violence on the avengers cos it will backfire. All their terms should be met so that peace can reign.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Pidggin(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2016
If they can't see them then how will they crush them? grin Talk is cheap indeed

25 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by boldaslion: 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
jerseyboy:
Na Shakara

ICC and Amnesty International be on the watch.

Communities should be patriotic enough to expose these criminals. They have noting to fear. They should help fish out these criminals killing our soldiers, we will not tolerate that.They must come out to help. arrogance at it's height. by the way was that how the northern leaders fished out boko haram militants for GEJ.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
Wake me up when it reaches fp

Yes as I was saying?
What was I saying?
Ehen

Abeg I don tire. Next post I comment

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Goke7: 11:08pm On May 27, 2016
Anytime NDA strikes, folks rejoice but when the army wants to strike back, folks start to cry out that it will backfire. I see interesting times ahead. We are watching

22 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by youngeagle(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
Lolz this comedian at it again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
i see a war looming in the creeks as the NDA have refused all entreaties offered them by the state

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by clefstone(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
mouth action Chief of army staff

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
I have not heard of any casualty from the hands of the NDAV. Which soldiers is he then talking about?

You better don't mix cultism and election violence in River State with Niger Delta Avengers.

Secondly I guarantee that the community trusts Niger Delta Avengers than they do the Police and the Army.

My concern is the fact that this had led to 2 new groups emerging- Egbesu Red Lions and Black Egbesu Confraternity. To me they seem just the same with Icelanders and Greenlanders. Cue, Red for Vikings and Black for . Same colours for Dey Bam and Dey-well the Chealsea and Squadron kind of things. These coupled with MEND then add the Police and the Army to the mix and the Niger Deltans are between the rock and a hard place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Pavarottii(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
Confused govt.
U r negotiating at d same time using violence.

Where do u stand?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:25pm On May 27, 2016
You keep shouting crush! kill them? when they reduce your oil to a paltry 550 barrels per day, you go humble by force, come dey waka small small like who get boil for nyash. grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 12:01am On May 28, 2016
They are not boko haram that you can reel out propaganda numbers day in day out.. and snap motocycles and huts and claim victory over...

So much lies in this administration you dont know what to believe anymore..

How many pipeline now have been blown up.. yet nothing, if it was in sambisa forest with no evidence, we would have heard 1 million bokoharam killed..

I dont support violence of any sort, but so many lies and propaganda just nailed me.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by ClintonDal(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2016
I don't think there has been any report about soldiers killed by the Avengers.

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by AceRoyal: 1:21am On May 28, 2016
Choi Burutai can lie ooo!!! shocked
NDA hasnt recorded any civilian or military casualties because non has been reported so far.

I won't be surprised if NDA replies him by blowing up another pipe line.

"Talk Na water,action Na blood".

Stop this useless talks and let ur actions speak for you angry

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by moneybag100: 1:42am On May 28, 2016
You people are rejoicing when they are killing army but don't cry foul when the army start leveling the villages in niger delta. Don't forget ODI.
That was the same thing iraq did when osama successfully bombed world trade center (rejoicing) after that the rest was history for Iraq even till today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by ImpersonatorSS: 3:25am On May 28, 2016
moneybag100:
You people are rejoicing when they are killing army but don't cry foul when the army start leveling the villages in niger delta. Don't forget ODI.
That was the same thing iraq did when osama successfully bombed world trade center (rejoicing) after that the rest was history for Iraq even till today.

So you think the NA can level village after village after village in the Niger Delta and go scot free?

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Okorocha, Catholic Doctors At War Over Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.