Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai (30435 Views)

I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB / If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by karbridals(f): 10:17am On May 28, 2016
They have nothing to fear u said? They killing you boys and u say they have nothing to fear...when they will go and shut into their months at midnight, will u be there to help them or u will be sleeping in ur office?

kettykin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/niger-delta-avengers-killing-soldiers-well-crush-army/
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by maxzzo1(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

Broda we don't have another country but we can always have another leader or another army chief.

All the negative things happening in Nigeria now is as a result of negative mindset of Nigerians.
Daz why we are not one nation we keep deceiving ursef coz of oil .....let d Ibos and ND go if dey want to why is it difficult Is it by force If not laziness , injustice, oil free moni... [sub][/sub]

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On May 28, 2016
boldaslion:
Communities should be patriotic enough to expose these criminals. They have noting to fear. They should help fish out these criminals killing our soldiers, we will not tolerate that.They must come out to help. arrogance at it's height. by the way was that how the northern leaders fished out boko haram militants for GEJ.

This is the biggest lie I've heard since boooooohari took over. Northern Elders fish out BH, when they were BH themselves? Reaaaally?! People like Shettima arranging a Chibok script and coming up with shady kidnap story? Eziokwu!!

By the way...where's Fulanmafia

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Forwetinnah: 10:25am On May 28, 2016
moneybag100:
You people are rejoicing when they are killing army but don't cry foul when the army start leveling the villages in niger delta. Don't forget ODI.
That was the same thing iraq did when osama successfully bombed world trade center (rejoicing) after that the rest was history for Iraq even till today.

The Creek isn't Sambisa. .how can you send people who can't swim or walk carefully in swampy areas into the creeks? Do you know what those places look like? The Militants don't need to touch them, the military are drowning steady in other to get to their target.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Forwetinnah: 10:29am On May 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I learnt that the CASUALTY on the part of the NIGERIAN soldiers was enormous.
How can U train in the DESERT and MOUNTAINS, only to visit the CREEKS and terminate strongholds.

I don't think we have sense.( for me I have).
It's long overdue for the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT to set up a Nigerian Army training Base in the CREEKS.

Fighting there is totally different.
The BOYS will severely deal with these soldiers.
With this, we may end up having more WIDOWS now Except the NIGERIAN Army wants to tow the path of COLLATERAL DAMAGE or GENOCIDE.

Please, crush the Libyans first, since they are known for shedding INNOCENT blood.
Avengers are not blood-sucking....

Exactly!!
Those militants have been swimming as early as 6months after birth..that's how the Ijaws train their kids. They know how to walk in the swamp and are deadly when you meet them in the creeks, even the Navy can't handle them. It's that difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:40am On May 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:

This is the biggest lie I've heard since boooooohari took over. Northern Elders fish out BH, when they were BH themselves? Reaaaally?! People like Shettima arranging a Chibok script and coming up with shady kidnap story? Eziokwu!!

By the way...where's Fulanmafia

Anybody saying Chibok abduction is false will meet the wrath of God. You disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by fortune1968: 10:40am On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
You keep shouting crush! kill them? when they reduce your oil to a paltry 550 barrels per day, you go humble by force, come dey waka small small like who get boil for nyash. grin
u say this now ;pple like u will start shouting RULE OF LAW by the time the army start routing them !

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:45am On May 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The Creek isn't Sambisa. .how can you send people who can't swim or walk carefully in swampy areas into the creeks? Do you know what those places look like? The Militants don't need to touch them, the military are drowning steady in other to get to their target.

The communities should emulate North and form a civilian JTF tackling the militants like the Borno boys did with Boko Haram.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by mutvy: 10:49am On May 28, 2016
I remember Odi town in Bayelsa. It happened in 1999.This is 2016, I am waiting...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by chukwuemeka29: 10:51am On May 28, 2016
Seem Nigerian army has not leant there lesson . from the civil war that the east side cannot be easly be defeated when it comes to defending there territory. By the way we're are the communities in the north when Boko haram is racking havoc when gej is fighting bk

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2016
kceewhyte:
****wake up man!!!! Is on FP already

Thanks
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by tsalmjohn(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2016
bigotry has made u become so foolish and sectional..... ppl are causing havoc u r talking like a kid.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by correctyourself(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2016
Being a truthful man, I think Laid Mohammed should visit that region to ascertain whats actually happening in the Region. lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
Buratai is a 3 Star General which is more than 2 Star(MajorGen) pls Correct dat abeg.
kettykin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/niger-delta-avengers-killing-soldiers-well-crush-army/
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by hausameat: 11:14am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=46033779

Look at this fool who calls himself a General!! You expect the poor villagers to do your work for you? That is what you get when you make illiterated Generals[/quote]How I wish there are more stronger words than foolish, I would have preferred those words to be used for the Nigerian barbarians backyard Generals. Look at Obasanjo, look at Buhari, what about this Brutai, all of these riff raffs are all very foolish, brainless people. In the US, the generals are very senseable and very intelligent, but here in Nigeria, majority of them, especially Buhari owns only electric bill as certificate. Ok there are also other community senior people. They are very reasonable, but these so call general who have even travelled prefer showing their low brains.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by ba7man(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
The Niger Delta is slowly turning to Nigeria's new theatre of conflict and some people rejoice.

Thank God I'll be watching it from the comfort of my home.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Rapmoney(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2016
Goke7:
Anytime NDA strikes, folks rejoice but when the army wants to strike back, folks start to cry out that it will backfire. I see interesting times ahead. We are watching
Next pls!!! We are tired of reading craps such as this from people like u!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Esperooke(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
In all, my fear is for the peace-loving Niger Deltans who don't subscribe to what these criminals are doing, cos when the military starts their party, there will always be collateral
As for the Igbos, Its obviously their traditional stock in trade, chest-beating!
When every avenue to peacefully resolve fails, and confrontation sets in, it is sure the collateral damage will be colossal. Though the whole country will loose in terms of reduced revenue from oil. But the country will go on.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by hausameat: 11:26am On May 28, 2016
Themonster:
crush the Libyans that invaded your country under your watch killed 50 innocent people recently first.

coward useless scallywag bastard snake charming bastard demon buruntashi.

Thunder scatter buruntashi Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
Very suitable words for the Buhari army

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by rhymaster: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
You keep shouting crush! kill them? when they reduce your oil to a paltry 550 barrels per day, you go humble by force, come dey waka small small like who get boil for nyash. grin

But at what cost? How many lives and billions of dollars of investment and suffering can you endure? Nigeria will not come down to its knees if the military declares an all out war against the NDA and its promoters - people like you who support them and cheer them on. Imagine the army, navy and airforce flying air strike missions and carpet bombing every human location there for 1 year? The FG will just reduce every budget allocation to the SS ans SE, since they have decided to be wiped off the map. The Wedt will get on just fine, so the north and central. Food and shelter are more basic requirements of living than oil. By the time 95% of the supporters of the NDA are wiped off the face of the earth and all their lands, they will surrender. They will be the one who will lose the most!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Paye88(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2016
Goke7:
Anytime NDA strikes, folks rejoice but when the army wants to strike back, folks start to cry out that it will backfire. I see interesting times ahead. We are watching

Interesting times indeed.
Forwetinnah:

Exactly!!
Those militants have been swimming as early as 6months after birth..that's how the Ijaws train their kids. They know how to walk in the swamp and are deadly when you meet them in the creeks, even the Navy can't handle them. It's that difficult.
Goke7:

Interesting times indeed.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by oklandlo: 11:47am On May 28, 2016
the community just gats to remembered Odi oh, if not there will be no TIMAYAM to sing em Papa Der mama when the time cometh
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2016
rhymaster:

But at what cost? How many lives and billions of dollars of investment and suffering can you endure? Nigeria will not come down to its knees if the military declares an all out war against the NDA and its promoters - people like you who support them and cheer them on. Imagine the army, navy and airforce flying air strike missions and carpet bombing every human location there for 1 year? The FG will just reduce every budget allocation to the SS ans SE, since they have decided to be wiped off the map. The Wedt will get on just fine, so the north and central. Food and shelter are more basic requirements of living than oil. By the time 95% of the supporters of the NDA are wiped off the face of the earth and all their lands, they will surrender. They will be the one who will lose the most!

If you go into the creeks this minute with a camera, taping your 'gallant patriotic action' against the citizens of niger-delta in the creeks. I will believe you more. The fulanis and their yoruba muslim sidekicks are just of justice being meted out to them for their campaign of hate against the East.

Peace is not the absence of hostilities but the presence of Justice. nigeria with its bleeding economy running aground can not win a war against the SESS without British help, how do they prosecute their divide and rule?

Even the British that help you when the economy was doing great have advised you but as fulani warmongers you will not listen. You fulanis will pay dearly.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by forgiveness: 11:58am On May 28, 2016
kettykin:
I'm not a very good student of history but I don't think I remember the Nigerian military subduing any opposition without foreign support .

So dismal was their performance that even with the support of the Soviet Union military, British military, United States, Egyptian pilots, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Chadian rebels, cameroon ,O.A.U they couldn't route an ill prepared, ill equipped and small in number biafran army in the process loosing a whole division in Abagana another division in onitsha and what amounts to third of the entire army population in operation OAU.

I now realize why Britain had to warn them of disaster if they use the military option against the Niger delta militants.

In as much as, I have always avoided discussing the sensitive issues regarding the Nigerian Civil war. I gladly take it upon myself to pinpoint and correct some notions in your write up.

The issue that Nigeria fought alongside these countries with their troops on ground against the Biafran soldiers is a gross misconception. Except for the Egyptians aircraft.

Therefore, I will like to correct this fallacy by saying that the Nigerian government was only supported by these with weapons and military intelligence and that was all. Likewise, the Biafrans got weapons and military intelligence from France and others. And some machineries from Europe.

They were never physical engaged in the battle field.

Nigerian Civil War
Page issues
Nigerian Civil War
Biafra independent state map-en.svg
The independent state of the Republic of Biafra in June 1967
Date 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970
(2 years, 6 months, 1 week and 2 days)
Location Southeastern Nigeria
Result
Nigerian victory

NIGERIA

Belligerent
Nigeria
Egypt (air support)[1]

Supported by:
United Kingdom
Soviet Union
Sudan
Chad
Niger
United States
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Algeria[2]
Bulgaria Bulgaria[3]

BIAFRA

Supported by:[4]
France France
Portugal Portugal[5]
South Africa
Tanzania[6][7][8]
Gabon Gabon
Ivory Coast Ivory Coast
Zambia
Rhodesia
Spain[9][10]
Haiti

Commanders and leaders of Nigerian

Nigeria Yakubu Gowon
Nigeria Murtala Mohammed
Nigeria Benjamin Adekunle
Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo
Nigeria Mohammed Shuwa
Nigeria E.A. Etuk
Nigeria Shehu Musa Yar'Adua
Nigeria Theophilus Danjuma
Nigeria Ibrahim Haruna
Nigeria Ipoola Alani Akinrinade
Nigeria Ted Hamman †
Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari
Nigeria Ibrahim Babangida (WIA)
Nigeria Isaac Adaka Boro †
Nigeria Idris Garba

Commanders and Leaders of Biafra

Biafra Odumegwu Ojukwu
Biafra Philip Effiong
Biafra Alexander Madiebo
Biafra Albert Okonkwo
Biafra Victor Banjo
Biafra Ogbugo Kalu
Biafra Joseph Achuzie
Biafra Azum Asoya
Biafra Mike Inveso
Biafra Timothy Onwuatuegwu †
Biafra Rolf Steiner foreigner
Biafra Festus Akagha
Biafra Taffy Williams foreigner
Biafra Jonathan Uchendu
Biafra Ogbo Oji (WIA)
Biafra Humphrey Chukwuka
Biafra H.M. Njoku
Strength

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

Note: No sentiments attached it is just for clarification.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by mozele(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2016
godoluwa:
Impossible, ordinary NDA can never kill well trained military men

story by moonlight!

Is it not the same blood that runs through their veins?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by rhymaster: 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

If you go into the creeks this minute with a camera, taping your 'gallant patriotic action' against the citizens of niger-delta in the creeks. I will believe you more. The fulanis and their yoruba muslim sidekicks are just of justice being meted out to them for their campaign of hate against the East.

Peace is not the absence of hostilities but the presence of Justice. nigeria with its bleeding economy running aground can not win a war against the SESS without British help, how do they prosecute their divide and rule?

Even the British that help you when the economy was doing great have advised you but as fulani warmongers you will not listen. You fulanis will pay dearly.

What economy are you concerned about? Stop lying Ipobist. SS and SE (since you ibos always lump you together with SS) will lose the most. The FG doesn't even need to put boots in the creeks, they should just Odilize you on a mega scale, bomb everything and imagine how a small spark will light huge fires in an already petroleum soaked environment. All your pipelines and food sources will be destroyed and hunger will kill you faster like the biafrans in 1967. Every progress in the SS and SE will be reset to the Stone Age, let's see who will cry the most. How will 30 M (SS and SE take on 150 M+) other parts of Nigeria? No more food for you and no pipelines either, when your lands are burned to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by lastpage: 12:08pm On May 28, 2016
kettykin:
I'm not a very good student of history but I don't think I remember the Nigerian military subduing any opposition without foreign support .

So dismal was their performance that even with the support of the Soviet Union military, British military, United States, Egyptian pilots, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Chadian rebels, cameroon ,O.A.U they couldn't route an ill prepared, ill equipped and small in number biafran army in the process loosing a whole division in Abagana another division in onitsha and what amounts to third of the entire army population in operation OAU.

I now realize why Britain had to warn them of disaster if they use the military option against the Niger delta militants.

Foreign support or not, SUBDUE them is the end result.

Like Boko haram, like the Civil War, these criminals will be brought to their Knees!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by HammerTheirPapa(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2016
rhymaster:

A president doing his job and C-in-C can never be invited or convicted at ICC, stop being an illiterate. Don't the ICC know that there are criminals bombing Shell, Chevron, Agip and NNPC's pipelines and killing soldiers and the economy of 180M+ daily? People have and will lose their jobs, cannot eat, cannot get treatment, are on strike, etc because of the resultant sabotage of the economy, and the ICC and the world are waiting for the president and Nigeria to fix the problem. ICC will and can do nothing about the president of a sovereign country doing his job.

The Nigerian forces need a bombing campaign on all inhabited areas of Bayelsa or PH where their youths are bombing the pipelines! Wipe out 100% of these areas, so much that there will neither be humans to bomb pipelines, none to celebrate the NDA or no more pipelines to bomb because everything is already destroyed! Imagine the loss to the economy of those areas or the fact that for the next 10000 years, their land and environment will be worse than Chernobyl. The west will continue to do just fine, so the central and north so far there is food and shelter. The FG will simply deduct any budget allocation from those regions of SS and SE (because they are in silent and open support of NDA) from the budget and let them go and work and pay taxes to support their existence. Their will be no entry to the West, north or central either and their 2nd Niger bridge will be equally dead and no longer needed.

Mr danfulani as long as they own the land it is their right to do whatever they like with it. The ICC are also aware of Buhari's rabid hate for SESS and are watching him closely. Just as the SESS bleed, fulanis also bleed.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by oc2fish: 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
AceRoyal:
Choi Burutai can lie ooo!!! shocked
NDA hasnt recorded any civilian or military casualties because non has been reported so far.

I won't be surprised if NDA replies him by blowing up another pipe line.

"Talk Na water,action Na blood".

Stop this useless talks and let ur actions speak for you angry

They just did, Agip pipe line blown at the early hours of 28th May.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video / APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.