Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai (30433 Views)

I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB / If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by clems88(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2016
Bura will not mind his mouth. Do the needful and stop over talking
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Ambassadors: 8:28am On May 28, 2016
proeast:
Taa Mechionu onu gi there, you think the NDA are like the peaceful IPOB or the stick/knife carrying shites you like using for target practice just to have fun?? This guys are your nemesis, in fact your waterloo, they are not afraid & will match you hubris to hubris, fire to fire & propaganda to propaganda!! They are not called Avengers for nothing, they will avenge for both the Niger delta & IPOB people you massacred just because they protested, a universal right but which is a crime punishable by instant death in the zoo republic! We love the NDA because they are freedom fighters!!!
freedom from who? First of all declare freedom from your state government who are governing you and recall back all your senators. U are trying ignite a fire that u cannot quench. Abeg Park well.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2016
The nigerian fed govt often times in d past and present regime always refer to niger delta agitators as "criminals" this is wrong. the govt know the truth and above all know the right step to take to pacify these guys and the region as a whole yet refused and untill the needfull is done the agitators will continue to do what they know how to do best intill they bring the country to her knees

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by nabdeck(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2016
Mumu burutai, go and crush boko haram and fulani herdsmen that killed close to 20 people in uzo uwani in enugu before opening ur stinking mouth to say we are going to crush NDA.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by jugular: 8:29am On May 28, 2016
kettykin:
I'm not a very good student of history but I don't think I remember the Nigerian military subduing any opposition without foreign support .

So dismal was their performance that even with the support of the Soviet Union military, British military, United States, Egyptian pilots, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Chadian rebels, cameroon ,O.A.U they couldn't route an ill prepared, ill equipped and small in number biafran army in the process loosing a whole division in Abagana another division in onitsha and what amounts to third of the entire army population in operation OAU.

I now realize why Britain had to warn them of disaster if they use the military option against the Niger delta militants.

"Pomposity"

According to late Raph Uwechue in his book "Reflections on Nigerian Civil War" written in the early 70's while on exile in France, over 1.5 million biafran volunteer soldiers were killed, in addition to 2million others that died of starvation and disease, compared to less than 200,000 lives lost on the Nigerian side.

Let the war break out and see who suffers the greater casualty. Nigeria, I believe will not.

Hate won't make you learn from history.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2016
moneybag100:
You people are rejoicing when they are killing army but don't cry foul when the army start leveling the villages in niger delta. Don't forget ODI.
That was the same thing iraq did when osama successfully bombed world trade center (rejoicing) after that the rest was history for Iraq even till today.

Ferrara here you monstrous Yoruba tout.
This is not your thread...back out.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Blakenails(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2016
When you use these terms, we terrorists get annoyed the more

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by kraftsta(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2016
mindfreaks:
You are very very unwise person but they will hunt you, you have no idea what social media is capable of, you will soon learn it!
Are u saying we are no longer allowed d freedom of speech n criticism by dis administration?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Praktikals(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Look at this fool who calls himself a General!! You expect the poor villagers to do your work for you? That is what you get when you make illiterated Generals
NDA sympathiser spotted. Buratai is brutal. Be warned.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by iconaus: 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Goke7:
Anytime NDA strikes, folks rejoice but when the army wants to strike back, folks start to cry out that it will backfire. I see interesting times ahead. We are watching

Avengers re not striking human beings

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by prince088: 8:52am On May 28, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Ferrara here you monstrous Yoruba tout.
This is not your thread...back out.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Blakenails(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
I hope to see Buratai in front when they come in our Creeks

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by kceewhyte(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Wake me up when it reaches fp
****wake up man!!!! Is on FP already
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Themonster: 8:55am On May 28, 2016
ajebuter:

Bros. I can bet you sound like omenkata.
You dey vex no be small grin grin grin
cool smiley wink
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by hardbody: 9:01am On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

Everybody is illiterate for una eye. This is very sstupid to call people illiterate because they not from your tribe.

Illiterate is a person that can not read or write. And someone that never had formal education. OGA WHAT IS YOUR QUALIFICATION? MAXIMUM MASTERS BUT IM SURE YOU HAVE BSC. OR LESS.

You have a point. He should do his job, not waiting for villagers to do the job for him.............. But calling him illiterate is ridiculous. Nigeria Defense Academy is well equipped with educational materials than the evening class and prelim you started from in any of the university or polytechnic you attended.

Illiteracy is not limited to reading and writing. It transcends ignorance in any field of endeavour. Thus I am in illiterate in hausa language same as you are probably an illiterate in igbo or Yoruba languages.

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by hardbody: 9:05am On May 28, 2016
jugular:

"Pomposity"

According to late Raph Uwechue in his book "Reflections on Nigerian Civil War" written in the early 70's while on exile in France, over 1.5 million biafran volunteer soldiers were killed, in addition to 2million others that died of starvation and disease, compared to less than 200,000 lives lost on the Nigerian side.

Let the war break out and see who suffers the greater casualty. Nigeria, I believe will not.

Hate won't make you learn from history.

We have moved in the stream of times. The errors of our fathers in 1966 will be corrected today if you are fool hardy enough to try. Bring it on bro

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by nbright: 9:05am On May 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
i see a war looming in the creeks as the NDA have refused all entreaties offered them by the state
name one
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Adeniyimi: 9:05am On May 28, 2016
Yes kill them all even d innocent in Niger delta. They are all fools
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by crazymod: 9:10am On May 28, 2016
hardbody:

Illiteracy is not limited to reading and writing. It transcends ignorance in any field of endeavour. Thus I am in illiterate in hausa language same as you are probably an illiterate in igbo or Yoruba languages.

Just saying
Broda we don't have another country but we can always have another leader or another army chief.

All the negative things happening in Nigeria now is as a result of negative mindset of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by everozone: 9:14am On May 28, 2016
Rants.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2016
The Nigerian army will crush these criminals in no time. Just watch. Obj levelled Odi and nothing happened. Those areas will be levelled soon. Lets see if they are invincible
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by greatmen: 9:18am On May 28, 2016
For your information bomb villages in the naija delta that something big that is coming you have no clue o, allow this pple be give them back their maritime university give them back a % of oil wells don't be selfish you all have been milking them since 1800 Abeg stop talking crap dialogue is better, if you ever lived in the delta you'll know these people are war like no jokes the creeks and the river carry some kind of spirit even indigenes know this, I am not in support of war peace is better but don't underestimate any tribe or region, the national confab was put under the trash why?!
moneybag100:
You people are rejoicing when they are killing army but don't cry foul when the army start leveling the villages in niger delta. Don't forget ODI.
That was the same thing iraq did when osama successfully bombed world trade center (rejoicing) after that the rest was history for Iraq even till today.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by jugular: 9:22am On May 28, 2016
hardbody:

We have moved in the stream of times. The errors of our fathers in 1966 will be corrected today if you are fool hardy enough to try. Bring it on bro

So was the thinking of Japan before 1945: A pompous feeling that they've learned from history and were best prepared, until Atomic Bombs vaporised 600,000 in just two simple unhindered drops, bringing them to their knees in days.

You don't read!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Gchimez: 9:23am On May 28, 2016
They only ask for dia sovereign state and for the northerners that thinks our oil is their heritage to leave dats all, I don't see anything bad about that.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by greatmen: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
BUHARIWILLWIN:
The Nigerian army will crush these criminals in no time. Just watch. Obj levelled Odi and nothing happened. Those areas will be levelled soon. Lets see if they are invincible
Odi was a catalyst for more chaos, before Odi few militants were involved Odi was the spark that caused a revival, you don't want a scenario where every jobless nigerdeltan youth to be given a reason to carry arms na clap clap problem they start, history we where behind the federal govt during the time of biafra because our leaders thought one Nigeria was possible, now we realised we were wrong, our igbo brothers paid the price, but trust me when the masquerade dances everyone will come and sing, don't underestimate the Ijaws we are quite calm people, welcoming to strangers but even wounded lions can be sinister when pushed to the corner, Buhari has divided this country and the wounds are becoming deeper, fulani herds men killing pple and idiots are shouting NDA smh

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by nrexzy: 9:32am On May 28, 2016
kettykin:
I'm not a very good student of history but I don't think I remember the Nigerian military subduing any opposition without foreign support .

So dismal was their performance that even with the support of the Soviet Union military, British military, United States, Egyptian pilots, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Chadian rebels, cameroon ,O.A.U they couldn't route an ill prepared, ill equipped and small in number biafran army in the process loosing a whole division in Abagana another division in onitsha and what amounts to third of the entire army population in operation OAU.

I now realize why Britain had to warn them of disaster if they use the military option against the Niger delta militants.
Who has more to Loss The military, the south south people, U & I or FG. Cos the last time I heard nigeria still got the best foot soldiers..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by kettykin: 9:39am On May 28, 2016
nrexzy:

Who has more to Loss The military, the south south people, U & I or FG. Cos the last time I heard nigeria still got the best foot soldiers..

I don't know who has more to loose, but is the unsubstantiated statement that Nigeria has the best foot soldiers, do you have facts about this

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by jamst2(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2016
Hmmm!you now see how useless these so called nigeria army are They are good for nothing,but only to kill innocent & defenseless people.
I said it then when they are killing the shiite,that if they(the army) encounter a formidable well armed group,their weakness will be expose.

Huh! Thanks to the niger delta avengers...pls,we need more bodies in the bags.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Einl(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2016
12 refurbished gunboats
Nigerians love old things. Phones. Laptops. Cars. Clothes. Senators. Presidents. Directors General of NTA.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by Abeymills(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2016
Bubuhari n burantachi is going down dis time around for war crimes yeye govt

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by MrSly(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2016
moneybag100:
Very stupid comment, the villagers are not the militants. take note, you and ur buratai or abi na brutus, my dogs name.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai by kettykin: 10:03am On May 28, 2016
BUHARIWILLWIN:

What really happened in odi, I think the army went in to the town and started raping women and girls, killing uramed boys and old men and setting buildings on fire.

This only made the army another monster blood sucking ogre that delights itself with the blood of the unarmed.

The same army turned back from invading bakassi and chasing out the Cameroon gerndames citing ICJ ruling .

The army should rather go after the NDA militants and leave innocent villagers alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.