Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB (1363 Views)

Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by metromediaboss: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Former Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida, has congratulated President Buhari and the Nigerian troops for the recent capture of Boko Haram enclave in Sambisa forest.

In a letter of commendation he personally signed, Babangida stated that he was confident President Buhari's administration will crush Boko Haram. He says it is a sign of relief that the sect members enclave have been dismantled by the military.

“It is a sign of relief, that the Military has finally smashed out Boko Haram terrorists from their notorious enclave of Sambisa Forest. May I rejoice with the government and Nigerians on the successful dislodging of Boko Haram from their base in Sambisa.” In his letter, he expressed hoped that very soon the remaining Chibok girls will be rescued and reunite with their families.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/i-was-confident-president-buhari-will.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by ikp120(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
That's if he has even defeated them... Taking over Sambisa doesn't equal defeating Boko Haram.
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by alex81(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
High time u write a similar letter to the soldiers Jor. And Dr families.

Buhari did not fight d war. He Was busy getting revenge... On past colleagues in d name of fighting corruption
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by acenazt: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oga IBB abi Na IBBI u sef e be like them suppose crush u
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by bigtt76(f): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice but did he need to write and sign a victory letter? undecided
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
I love how the north play politics
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Atiku2019: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kudos PMB smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by acenazt: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
alex81:

Buhari did not fight d war. He Was busy getting revenge... On past colleagues in d name of fighting corruption
shey d work was done

4 Likes

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by seunmsg(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2016

“It is a sign of relief, that the Military has finally smashed out Boko Haram terrorists from their notorious enclave of Sambisa Forest. May I rejoice with the government and Nigerians on the successful dislodging of Boko Haram from their base in Sambisa.”

All reasonable and patriotic Nigerians are relieved that boko haram had been dislodge and defeated from their hideout in sambisa forest. However, disgruntled elements like Fayose and his gang of unpatriotic wailers will want to discredit and downplay this laudable achievement. We must not allow them.

Peace and security is key to the economic development of any nation and hence, we must all come together to commend the current administration for this great achievement irrespective of party divide.

Kudos to the president and gallant officers of the Nigerian military.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by modath(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
All dem old soldier/politician never die will always find a way immerse themselves in trending/hot topics ... smiley

On to better matter...

Kudos to the NA..

God bless Nigeria & preserve her PPP....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Atiku2019:
Kudos PMB smiley
Today you giv kudos to Buhari?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by sammyj: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
I see and why wait till now!!! angry
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Atiku2019: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Today you giv kudos to Buhari?

He is the President for Now smiley But 2019 we all need a more capable hand. #Atiku2019

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Atiku2019:

He is the President for Now smiley But 2019 we all need a more capable hand. #Atiku2019

We sha see

2 Likes

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by shaqhead: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
seunmsg:

“It is a sign of relief, that the Military has finally smashed out Boko Haram terrorists from their notorious enclave of Sambisa Forest. May I rejoice with the government and Nigerians on the successful dislodging of Boko Haram from their base in Sambisa.”

All reasonable and patriotic Nigerians are relieved that boko haram had been dislodge and defeated from their hideout in sambisa forest. However, disgruntled elements like Fayose and his gang of unpatriotic wailers will want to discredit and downplay this laudable achievement. We must not allow them.

Peace and security is key to the economic development of any nation and hence, we must all come together to commend the current administration for this great achievement irrespective of party divide.

Kudos to the president and gallant officers of the Nigerian military.
Well said bro..well said! Can we just for a moment close our eyes and imagine BokoHaram on rampage plus our economy nosediving? Hmm...Nigerians need to be grateful that to a very large extent this menace has been curtailed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by YeyeDeySmell1: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
No casualties on this defeat, only duplicated Abubakar Shakou's flag. Still negotiating the release of remaining Chibok Girls in Sambisa Forest.
Btw: which Sambisa Forest again?.
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by greatiyk4u(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
if buhari can crush book haram of over 10 years of existence

crushing economic recession of less than a year will just be a child's play to him equipped with the 2017 budget of recovery and growth......

mind you Book haram displaced over 3million Igbo businessmen and their families from the north rendering them jobless and poor

many ran down to the east to eke out a living but could not endure the high cost living; competition bore out of greed and other factors I won't mention here......

within a short period of staying at home they became more frustrated as feeding wch was never an issue in the north where they lived happily became a nightmare in the east due to greed induced inflation on prices of goods and services

this coming year many of them even more than before will happily go back to base reducing enormous pressure n suffering they caused us down here due to overpopulation of people in the city

God bless Buhari and Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Kyase(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
alex81:

You need Jesus in your life, but don't worry, He's a day old now....

1 Like

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by GMBuhari: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Clueless Jonathan is yet to thank Buhari for a work well done

3 Likes

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by freshboi88: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
alex81:

This one doesn't even know English, ur illetracy trickles into the content of ur comment..wen u use "high time", it goes with past tense....... So it's should be it's high time u "wrote" not write..... Dullard!!!!.. Without special centres pple like u wouldn't have been able to pass english

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by NCP: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
All thanks to the former gov't of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for laying the groundwork for every triumph of today.

Nigeria says, "Thank You Jonathan".
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Where have you been IBB cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by disumusa: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
alex81:

yamini
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by disumusa: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
careytommy7:
I love how the north play politics
thank you, its only ibo that play bitter politic.
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Vanpascore(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good one.
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Caseless: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
How people rushes at PMB/military-related news after the "capture of sambisa"

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Caseless: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
freshboi88:

This one doesn't even know English, ur illetracy trickles into the content of ur comment..wen u use "high time", it goes with past tense....... So it's should be it's high time u "wrote" not write..... Dullard!!!!.. Without special centres pple like u wouldn't have been able to pass english
and your post appear like an alphabet soup , Mr. Johnny English!
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Caseless: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
NCP:
All thanks to the former gov't of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for laying the groundwork for every triumph of today.

Nigeria says, "Thank You Jonathan".

When the economy gets bad and we blame GEJ , you people shout us down. But whenever this administration record any success, you people are quick to attribute it to an imaginary foundation laid by "hero".

If he takes credit for laying a foundation for this triumph, is it safe to say he also "laid" the foundation for the economic quagmire we are in?

Go and do this ===>>>

Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by freshboi88: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Caseless:

It's dullards like u tht r quick to call ur president a dullard.... Yet cannot compose a correct sentence in english.....This one sure left his senee inside his mother's womb!!
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by freshboi88: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Caseless:

It's dullards like u tht r quick to call ur president a dullard.... Yet cannot compose a correct sentence in english.....This one sure left his sense inside his mother's womb!!
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by Bamss1: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
evrytym I see this "fall of sambisa" news it gives me great joy. I hope d assult continues and boko completely wiped out even if dis will b d only achievement of diz govt because I honestly hate that news "dozens killed, scores killed, houses raized...."
Re: I Was Confident President Buhari Will Crush Boko Haram - IBB by alex81(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
freshboi88:

oK I made a grammatical error so what? I'm not perfect I learn everyday. Is there anyone incapable of mistake or errors?

BTW its not as if urs does not contain errors too...

And tnks for d insults, speaks much abt U! Eyin awon English guru

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos / The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi / BREAKING: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.