Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. (5794 Views)

What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? / Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. by rusher14: 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Ugomba:
shut ur ewedu mouth up, mumu trying to claim delta,
mr Edo man, you are just South south by mistake.
And there are more Igbo indigenes in SS(which my anioma people are part) more than the whole Bini population.
And Edo oil can't power a generator for 2hrs. OLODO

I see.

So Edo state isn't Niger Delta because it has just little oil.

So this alliance is all about oil.
Re: Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. by jomoh: 9:25am On May 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

they will land in kuje prison too.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

and if we nijerians are lucky enough,some of them will even land in cells with jomoh and his goons in it..... tongue tongue tongue tongue

hello. Why mention my name please?
Re: Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
jomoh:

hello. Why mention my name please?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims / Crypto Was Banned Cuz The South Refused To Take The North Along (Picture) / Old Maps Show Biafra Was Actually In Cameroon And Was Never Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.