Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno (29362 Views)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Immunity1(f): 1:26pm On May 28, 2016
R.I.P you are just an ordinary person and death does not recognize personality

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by rusher14: 1:34pm On May 28, 2016

R.I.P.

Have they announced the obito?
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by rusher14: 1:37pm On May 28, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Mandela had worse but his people became free at the end.

Go to the shanties in Cape Town and tell me those people are free.

Go to the streets of Jo'burg and prance about the place declaring yourself a Nigerian and see how free they'll be to accept you.

Mind before body.

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by kasheemawo(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
May he never rest in peace angry grin

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by searchng4love: 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
rusher14:

Go to the streets of Jo'burg and prance about the place declaring yourself a Nigerian and see how free they'll be to accept you.

Mind before body.
Stereotypal error

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by rusher14: 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
searchng4love:

Stereotypal error

Speaking from personal experience.

Try getting to the Cape of good hope from Cape Town and deny the abject poverty majority of the black south African suffers side by side with the opulent whites right next door.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
rusher14:

Mind before body.

mumu talk

6 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by rusher14: 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

mumu talk

Rabbit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by searchng4love: 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
rusher14:

Speaking from personal experience.

Try getting to the Cape of good hope from Cape Town and deny the abject poverty majority of the black south African suffers side by side with the opulent whites right next door.
Just a version of the whole story bra eish
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by One1after: 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
I dont know what the OP want to gain with this false news, spreading rumour just to stir up anger and violence, the mod should delete this rumour thread asap.

Cc: mynd44
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2016
rusher14:

Rabbit.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by rolchi(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
obailala:
This is most likely a rumour being spread by mumus as propaganda to stir up anger. But would be terrible if true.

Let us just pray it isn't true but if true....big wahala be that oh.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by cocoduck: 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is
illiteracy is a disease.

11 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by freeze001(f): 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
MrDavidson:
If truly he was arrested, the military must have had very incontrovertible evidence to warrant that and nothing will happen because of that.
Smh.... These people want to turn these traditional rulers into demigods. Until people who have seen themselves as being untouchable are pushed away from their high horse, Nigeria may never really break free. The time is now.

Incontrovertible? You give them too much credit. How about the Chevron workers they arrested and paraded as NDA and then shamefully released? What proof did they have?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by todayboy: 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is

You are supporting omenka in the other thread to ban people now you are here insightin the Niger delta

What a confused individual

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2016
pedrilo:
Miyeti Allah members were not arrested as a result of fulani Herdsmen attacks nationwide, no sultan or emir was arrested because of BH, but ogoni chief arrested and killed already because of NDA, nnamdi kanu arrested because of IPOB. Ok o

And yoruba muslims are cheering their fula masters. Karma will be very brutal with this people. Just watch and see!

18 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by prelinctus: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
todayboy:

You are supporting omenka in the other thread to ban people now you are here insightin the Niger delta

What a confused individual
It's 'inciting', not what you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by todayboy: 6:27pm On May 28, 2016
prelinctus:

It's 'inciting', not what you wrote up there.
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 28, 2016
RZArecta:
you're a big fool. May your traditional ruler be arrested and treated like a common criminal, maybe then you'll be happy. Continue celebrating impunity because it hasn't affected you but one day the rock shall fall on your head too

So your community traditional ruler has become your father who feeds, cloth and shelter you?

This is a slap on your father's face.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
If true, Murderous Buhari and his relatives will not go scot free. Even if takes 100 years, justice will be served to fulanis.

This is what those flat headed ipob criminals from the east said about yakubu Gowon after the civil war, but till now he is only not still living but living healthy and strong.

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
todayboy:

The president is on his kneel begging you are here ranting

Please even if your mind is shallow, you shouldn't always make it obvious for all to see.

Buhari begged you?
Should I tell you what he did? he asked Nigerians to stop sabotaging the economic so that he would have money to pay your father and mother's salaries whom may likely be either a federal or state govt workers.

Its still you and your kinds that would suffer if the sabotaging continues and not buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
rusher14:

R.I.P.
Have they announced the obito?

Hahahahaha, this dude must be from my state.

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by dBard: 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
In all the days of Boko Haram n obvious complicity of some traditional heads, were any arrested
How can someone get 'arrested' for questioning(Lawyers, help me out here) and die in custody

Guess wats good f d goose is not f d gander.
Some of you obviously don't deserve a reply 'cos y'all as 'sensible' as d president u voted for.

Hope it ain't true tho..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

68 "Exclusive List" Items That Made Nigeria Dysfunctional / Oil Marketers Cheat Nigerians By N198,500 Per Truck Of Product Sold / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.