Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno (29361 Views)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by edupedia: 4:42am On May 29, 2016
Fyno:
gbam

See IPOB FRAUDSTERS multiplied by yeye OLODOS...u think anyone cares what u say?...are your statemants those of sympathy for the dead or against PMB for beating your water clown?... rubbish and nonsense!
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by pinkyliceous(f): 5:04am On May 29, 2016
You sound so retarded. Are you alright?

mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by funkydislo: 6:38am On May 29, 2016
freeze001:
It better be a joke or rumour! They better produce him alive and debunk any rumours! It will be a major slight that this country will not recover from otherwise!

Threat from the keyboard warrior.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by funkydislo: 6:42am On May 29, 2016
rolchi:

Let us just pray it isn't true but if true....big wahala be that oh.
Big wahala for your family,right?Nothing will happen.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by CioAngels(f): 6:43am On May 29, 2016
Ogoni again, ken saro wiwa is still fresh in the mind by abacha. Are the southerner becos of money and positions sell their souls. This is totally northern agenda. The military one side, imagine the insult, fulani herdsmen claiming to own Nigeria one side. This is a well planned war by the north. So sad. Fayose, please don't listen to the plea of fulani herdsmen from previous thread becos it could be fast game to invade ekiti again.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by funkydislo: 6:46am On May 29, 2016
dBard:
In all the days of Boko Haram n obvious complicity of some traditional heads, were any arrested
How can someone get 'arrested' for questioning(Lawyers, help me out here) and die in custody

Guess wats good f d goose is not f d gander.
Some of you obviously don't deserve a reply 'cos y'all as 'sensible' as d president u voted for.

Hope it ain't true tho..
its a sad thing comparing both scenarios.If GEJ had performed his duty,we won't have been where we are now.Think,that's if you can make use of the brain given to you by the supreme being before commenting.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by aitop(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb is a cause to this generation
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by redcap: 7:12am On May 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Brother, sorry for your loss. I dont mean d paramount ruler, i mean your brain. I heard shoprite sells toy brain. When was any northern leader arrested because there is violence or killing in his domain? You sit in your comfortable home, spewing out ignorance and bitterness for d Niger-Deltans. Guy, borrow a brain if you dont have one. This country is a slave-taker, instead of make this country great, our desire was to turn all to beggers. These guys produce oil, have their environment and livehood destroy, has ni better care or affirmative actions of govt for accelerated development. that only happens in Nigeria. Am yoruba but brother, truth be told. When southwest was d golden goose with Cocoa, was it not purely privately owned? How abt groundnut pyramid, they are privately owned, so how come everything abt crude is taken by govt, leaving behind only poverty, destruction of livelihood and poisoned environment. Dont worry, keep making nouse, by d time We are in total darkness in Nigeria, you will learn to respect people's sovereignty.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by orakao8: 7:21am On May 29, 2016
You even get time answer that guy
Blastos:

bro chill. How many sultan or emir dem done question talkmore of arresting?..

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by ClintonDal(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2016
This is most likely a rumor, I for one sincerely hope and pray it isn't true. Cause if it is, this might be the final straw that breaks the camels back.
Those saying the Army is not foolish enough not to handle the ruler with care has definitely not being in a military barrack or investigation. The tension alone can cause HBP for a young heart talk more of an aged one. Please they should just debunk this report and produce the man to calm the already disastrous situation.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by dBard: 10:16am On May 29, 2016
funkydislo:
its a sad thing comparing both scenarios.If GEJ had performed his duty,we won't have been where we are now.Think,that's if you can make use of the brain given to you by the supreme being before commenting.

U always know d intellectual capacity of those commenting by d content of their verbosity.
Dude, I don't fight in d gutters with degenerates.. pigs are available f dat.

So, all d fulani herdsmen wahala, the Shiite killings etc weren't recent?
Kontinu playing politics while u see tins going south..

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by willibounce1(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
HIPROFILE:

See what a graduate is writing....omg... spewing trash...well I could remember what my lecturer used to say: one can either mess through his anus or his mouth....oga you jast messed through your mouth and its spelling profusely.

Mr graduate.. what is mess? Did you mean to say fart? Olodo. Na to make noise for internet you sabi. Go school u no gree go. Always looking for free money from govt. You can as well lead the militants to fight the NA.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by willibounce1(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2016
Billygee2u:

the Hausas did the same killing during Abacha regime,they killed Sarowiwa of Ogoni land for standing up for his people.
Hausas conspired and asked Abacha and IBB to eliminate him, now they are trying to repeat what they did in the 80s in this 21st ,no,no,no,it will not happen.
Hausa/fulanis terrorists killing every where claiming that they own Nigeria.
time has come for you Hausas/fulanis to take your Nigeria and let SS/SE to go on their own peacefully or Nigeria will break beyond recognition.

Internet warrior! Have you released Nnamdi kanu? Go carry gun make you start the fight.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by basadenet: 11:21am On May 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
If truly he was arrested, the military must have had very incontrovertible evidence to warrant that and nothing will happen because of that.
Smh.... These people want to turn these traditional rulers into demigods. Until people who have seen themselves as being untouchable are pushed away from their high horse, Nigeria may never really break free. The time is now.

So killing him is the solution. Most of our trigger happy soldiers and officers will end in ICJ court soon for human right abuses.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by sholaadejumo: 11:35am On May 29, 2016
This is sad.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2016
Candyrain:

From ur posts u can deduce u are Yoruba. Let's assume the Ooni of Ife was abducted/arrested by the NA and he dies in their custody, would u say God bless u if someone makes a remark about him in such manner?

Waiting for ur response...
I'm from okene Kogi state...the reason why I said that was because of the way they are carrying he issue as if the man is a god...hello he is Just a mere man liKe you and me dat eats,sleeps,piss and shit.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Candyrain(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
DCONE1:
I'm from okene Kogi state...the reason why I said that was because of the way they are carrying he issue as if the man is a god...hello he is Just a mere man liKe you and me dat eats,sleeps,piss and shit.

People from dat community/region have the right to reverence and accord respect to the king just like any Yoruba man/woman would for the Ooni of Ife. I bet some can go all the way to lay their lives down for him. Don't forget he's also just a man like u and I. One thing u are missing is dat the person occupying dat throne is not what they reverence or respect but the office he occupies, the throne he sits on.

Let's be tolerant of other people's believe.

Thanks
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2016
Candyrain:

People from dat community/region have the right to reverence and accord respect to the king just like any Yoruba man/woman would for the Ooni of Ife. I bet some can go all the way to lay their lives down for him. Don't forget he's also just a man like u and I. One thing u are missing is dat the person occupying dat throne is not what they reverence or respect but the office he occupies, the throne he sits on.

Let's be tolerant of other people's believe.

Thanks
you are Welcome
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by tsdarkside(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2016
oyeee.........
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by tsdarkside(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
freeze001:

Incontrovertible? You give them too much credit. How about the Chevron workers they arrested and paraded as NDA and then shamefully released? What proof did they have?

could be the chevron workers were blowing up pipes and claiming nda did it...

you people dont understand how wicked white-people are..

its better una learn from the mistakes of the native-americans...fast...

never forget :
"even the devil can appear as a angel of light"...its realy nothing special...youuu just have to be aware..

btw..as anyone ever seen the naija-delta-destroyers before??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Cheat Nigerians By N198,500 Per Truck Of Product Sold / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.