Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno (29386 Views)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by undigeh: 9:25pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=mrvitalis post=46044499]If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb is a cause to this generation
You grammar is disaster to the nation

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by undigeh: 9:33pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is

Pamper is understatement.
5% feeding and sustaining 95%, what an irony ?
Do you know the world is watching closely what is happening in Ogoni land?

Do you know the world had once intervene and asked Nigerian government to correct the wrongs?
Our President made a very costly mistake of calling this people whose land the 95% of Nigerians are dependent upon, comparing them with Book Haram. That he will deal with them the way he dealt with BH.

Food for thought. Think well.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by mrvitalis(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
undigeh:

Do you know the world had once intervene and asked Nigerian government to correct the wrongs?
Our President made a very costly mistake of calling this people whose land the 95% of Nigerians are dependent upon, comparing them with Book Haram. That he will deal with them the way he dealt with BH.

First of all Don't join people and quote Buhari out of context in the 97%, 5% issue

And as for the 5% feeding 95% let's break it down
Without the North, u will import 95% of what u eat, and that will renther ur forex useless
In fact I blame the North, I'd they get their ass together we south won't smell there back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by willibounce1(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
undigeh:

Stop deceiving yourself. The world doesn't give 2 phuckss about you. They have enough reasonable issues to solve. If you can cause trouble, then you should be ready to face the consequences. I knew you internet warriors would only cry to ICC and the world. When you were encouraging militants you didn't mention the world.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by maxzzo1(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
My broda curse n bad luck....
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On May 28, 2016
Ghen Ghen

Aksion film wan start
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by BABANGBALI: 9:59pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
na real CAUSE.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Eyor1(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by str8talk1: 10:03pm On May 28, 2016
Dis is d height of injustice,what is d offence of d Ogoni leader,because NDA r operating in his domain and so what!?
Was any emir or sharia leader arrested in d North whn Boko haram holds sway in d North?
Dis is nonsense and gross abuse of power...if Bull.hari thinks he can muzzle d pple of Ogoni,then he has help in stoking d fire of total collaspe of d main stay of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by kastrokay: 10:03pm On May 28, 2016
We have too many anti nigeria here in nairaland. They rejoice when NDA strike and criticse when army attack. Buhari say people don't fear government any more. Until they were dealt with decisively. Nigeria will not stand

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by str8talk1: 10:04pm On May 28, 2016
Dis is d height of injustice,what is d offence of d Ogoni leader,because NDA r operating in his domain and so what!?
Was any emir or sharia leader arrested in d North whn Boko haram holds sway in d North?
Dis is non.sense and gross abuse of power...if Bull.hari thinks he can muzzle d pple of Ogoni,then he has help in stoking d fire of total collaspe of d main stay of Nigeria.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by kastrokay: 10:05pm On May 28, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]We have too many anti nigeria here in nairaland. They rejoice when NDA strike and criticse when army attack. Buhari say people don't fear government any more. Until they were dealt with decisively. Nigeria will not stand
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by BudeYahooCom: 10:07pm On May 28, 2016
Whatever Buhari sees in this whole issue, let him take!
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by str8talk1: 10:08pm On May 28, 2016
D pple of SS,Nigerians and indeed d international human right shld dis question:
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by skillet(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is

Ure a dunce for publicly wishing death on someone of this stature in society with your email and phone number clearly displayed too. Some of you don't know how to use scial media.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by BudeYahooCom: 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
kastrokay:
We have too many anti nigeria here in nairaland. They rejoice when NDA strike and criticse when army attack. Buhari say people don't fear government any more. Until they were dealt with decisively. Nigeria will not stand

Actually in every sane democracy, :'people should not fear the government but the government should fear the people because power actually belongs to the people'.~ V for Vendetta.

4 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by signz: 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

First of all Don't join people and quote Buhari out of context in the 97%, 5% issue

[/b]And as for the 5% feeding 95% let's break it down
Without the North, u will import 95% of what u eat, and that will renther ur forex useless[b]

In fact I blame the North, I'd they get their ass together we south won't smell there back

Oga UAE imports 80% of its food and it hasn't rendered their "forex" useless.

I bet you real southerners are fasting and praying for Northern leaders to get their asses together and move the region forward so we can finally have either true federalism or we go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by mrvitalis(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2016
skillet:

Ure a dunce for publicly wishing death on someone of this stature in society with your email and phone number clearly displayed too. Some of you don't know how to use scial media.
Am never afraid to say my mind... They can do there worst
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by str8talk1: 10:13pm On May 28, 2016
My final verdict on dis issue is dat 'NDA ride on!'
let's c hw dis zoo will survive because right now d pple of SS and SE r relentless in dia support.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by mrvitalis(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2016
signz:

Oga UAE imports 80% of its food and it hasn't rendered their "forex" useless.

I bet you real southerners are fasting and praying for Northern leaders to get their asses together and move the region forward so we can finally have either true federalism or we go our separate ways.
That's the problem with u people, u compare without facts

What's there oil production per day, ?? What's ours??
What's there population?? What's ours??
Please just rest
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by David4best(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2016
From all d comments I have read so far, some of u are rejoicing because the king is not from your region or religion. Nigerians always celebrate injustice. No Emir was arrested because of boko haram or Fulani terrorists. These are pple that claim to be religious i.e christians and moslems. No regard for people dat are contributing 80% of d nation wealth just because they are minorities. Fulani terrorists are allowed to kill & ransack communities without any resistance or repel from police or military even when they were informed before d Enugu massacre. D devine power of God that dislike oppression will divide this country. It will be a surprise to everyone. This remains my daily prayer point. It is not a crime against God or international law to demant for seperation .

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by skillet(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am never afraid to say my mind... They can do there worst

In that case, do it the right way. Call a press confrence or take out a paid editorial in a newspaper and air your views publicly. Don't hide behind the computer with which you do business and chase chicks to rant rubbish. If they did their worst to you, you would weep like a child.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by idrezee(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2016
skillet:

To be president is hard, very hard. this is the same people Buhari has been warning for weeks and at the first strike, the reaction is disgraceful but expected. The question is; Is the Army wrong to arrest the king or whatever his position is, no evidence of maltreatment yet, no evidence of death, nothing yet this outcry for arresting one man yet they destroyed and killed plenty soldiers and we didn't see ur reaction. Let's be fair to our leaders, they are humans too. #Godhelpnigeria
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by skillet(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2016
idrezee:
To be president is hard, very hard. this is the same people Buhari has been warning for weeks and at the first strike, the reaction is disgraceful but expected. The question is; Is the Army wrong to arrest the king or whatever his position is, no evidence of maltreatment yet, no evidence of death, nothing yet this outcry for arresting one man yet they destroyed and killed plenty soldiers and we didn't see ur reaction. Let's be fair to our leaders, they are humans too. #Godhelpnigeria

Buhari can do whatever he likes. When gej was president why didn't he arrest buhari on comments made which were clearly seditious? You people are always quick to apply diplomacy when its ur turn. If the king dies, buhari will hear of it. Afterall, fulani have been killing niger deltan kings before. This won't be the first time. Kwontinu.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by mrvitalis(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2016
skillet:

In that case, do it the right way. Call a press confrence or take out a paid editorial in a newspaper and air your views publicly. Don't hide behind the computer with which you do business and chase chicks to rant rubbish. If they did their worst to you, you would weep like a child.
My opinion is my opinion and if given the chance I will say it any where
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by skillet(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

My opinion is my opinion and if given the chance I will say it any where

Cool.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by conquerour(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2016
Curse to your own generation. Idiot
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by bondingman: 10:47pm On May 28, 2016
Extra-judicial killing of Mohammed Yusuf brought d emergence of d deadliest side of boko haram!
If Nigerian army makes d mistake of allowing d man die in their custody, they should forget d name Nigeria bc it'll b broken to shreds!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.