Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison (24696 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by hikmojj(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2016
Sincere4u:

If youthful exuberance is all that is needed to send one behind bars 90% of more of Nigerian youths, including you and me, do be serving terms in prison.

I'm not a teen, but we all pass thru dt stage, the way u manage dt stage defines u,defines ur maturity. unfortunately for d young lad and his 'wife' they lost it.
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by APCsupporter: 9:26am On May 29, 2016
angry
DickDastardly:
Have they not hanged that awusa goat?
Bastard, we have no goats like the useless yeebos in nigeria. They are animalistic, monkey-faced retards. All of you are irrelevant bastards!

1 Like

Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by APCsupporter: 9:29am On May 29, 2016
waternogetenemy:
No be only Fatima, na Aisha. Aisha is much better, becos they will useless her life like Mohammad useless Aisha life, if yinusa get his way.

Female suicide bomber, 8 year bride is a reality in those parts.

You bastard son of thousand fathers, dont you know that we know that mary was a big prostitute and an asss sucker. Monkey, all of you christians are low-life donkeys! Id!ots

1 Like

Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:47am On May 29, 2016
Cute Baby kiss
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by LadyAmaka(f): 11:39am On May 29, 2016
What stupid Fatima? What right has he to give the child a name? Did he marry her? If the family call that baby that god forsaken name, thy are more dumb than that lad called yunusa.
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by adekS1(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2016
Well nt Surprised abt ds.... Dats part of their agenda to islamize d country. I wl suggest d family of Ese try to gv the child to yinusa n his family n forget abt their daughter delivering any child n free ds little girl of all ds mess so dat she cn strictly face her studies n nt b cohort into swtching religion base on d fact dat she has givin birth for one senseless homo sapien whose allegedly child's parent av no consent in givin their daughter to... Though nt easy but ds wl save d girl future n their lives too in d future. Dat one gv birth for a man doesnt mean one must b wt him ooo as wife especially wt d way ds country is goin as some of our ladies use to do.
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2016
hikmojj:

I'm not a teen, but we all pass thru dt stage, the way u manage dt stage defines u,defines ur maturity. unfortunately for d young lad and his 'wife' they lost it.
We weren't discussing teenage but youth. Teenagers weren't the focal point of your comment when you quoted me. Think we should end this. It's boring.
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by hikmojj(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2016
Sincere4u:

We weren't discussing teenage but youth. Teenagers weren't the focal point of your comment when you quoted me. Think we should end this. It's boring.
at least try get d point.... I never intended to derive pleasure from our conversation.
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by Nobody: 1:04am On May 30, 2016
hikmojj:

at least try get d point.... I never intended to derive pleasure from our conversation.
How can you ask me to get a point you never ever made?.. I'm concerned.....Hope you are ok.
No offences meant.
Re: Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison by deebsman1(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2016
Bastardization sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) / 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.