Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54421 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.
may devil never stop to lay eggs in your family

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by fortune1968: 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The lion and the porcupine. Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.
It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.
I pray for Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
Abeymills:
Cowards its only defenceless secondary school students u can intimidate innocent villagers pls go2 d creeks n go fight like real soldiers die u Fulani soldiers soon icc will arest d dullard clueless president
that is if he dosent die before then, I heard he has lung cancer.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by funkydislo: 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
Make Sure those cameras are of 5D.Tell mi when you wake up from your fantasy.Destorying multinationals facilities and committing treason.Una never run reach.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by kodded(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I fb the NA are Cowards like you said, and the avengers are in the creeks, why can't they be bold enough to show themselves and how they are? At least boko haram had a face, the leader of ipob had a face.

So, when is this so call Niger Delta avengers showing their face so that the NA will know who they are fighting?

As for that fool that twist behind twitter for the avengers, he will be caught soon and he will know that this is Nigeria, not a republic of Nigerian delta.

calling someone a coward when what you do all day is to hide behind your keyboard and threaten people who are putting their lifes on the line over their freedom

smh

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Ibolt4m(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
Buhari send ur fellow army brothers to the NDA....
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
No be only ICC,u can also go call HEAVEN CC. Thought una say N.A are cowards,why crying fowl now
idiot.... Dem no see creeks or if they know who is hiding them to go and arrest than just shooting randomly....for each life those soldiers take senselessly, may one of your family members get crushed by 911. I just hate cowards.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by crazymod: 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
Kirigidi:
I'm also a Deltan. D so-called Niger Delta Avengers ar mere criminals, sea-pirates, part-time kidnappers, thieves, etc, tryin to disguise as freedom-fighters. They ar economic-terrorists fightin for dia selfish interests. They do not represent us! We ar law-abidin citizens nd not sabotaurs! They ar just seekin FG attentn thru intimidatn, nd MARK MY WORD! once they ar settled u won't hear of them again, only for anoda set of lazy criminals to emergd unda d disguise of Niger Delta emancipatn to continu frm where d former group stoppd! FG shuld b very wise in d handlin of d situatn.

Mr broda. This is out of hand.
Igbos will soon call you a yoruba coward for saying this.

I will be happy to see pipelines and depots in igbo land bombed too.
They want us to destroy our land while they preserve theirs.
Sense man tribe. Wayo man die, wayo man bury am.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
sublimes:
May be GEJ should have killed everyone in maiduguri then in search for Shekau and his boys! This APC Govt is a curse.

GEJ literally did exactly that; his govt diverted arms money meant to protect them, instead he left them wide open and defenseless to Boko Haram as a result thousands were killed, butchered, displaced and ruined; what Gej didn't do was to wear Boko Haram uniform, pull the trigger or prime the bombs that sent so many of these ppl to their early graves - hope he and those involved all burn in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
Adeniyimi:
NA should kill them all even d innocent, no time for play play, I wish I'm d president of Nigeria at this time I will order d military to turn that city into ashes
then baboons and pigeons will rape all females in your village. Cos you have pulse 10mb, we no go rest. Coward.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by funkydislo: 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
imsuboi:

This part is inevitable. Al Bashir and Laurent Gbagbo's cases come to mind wink wink
Go back and read the history or better still go ask your parent to tell you what Gbagbo's case was.You lot are committing economy terrorism and still believe ICC will involve in those cases.Some of you guys are so dumb in nature.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Aseneshii: 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
Jonathan kill alot of innocent borno people in his bid to search for boko haram members.if the communities didnt comply innoccent people will die.
sublimes:
May be GEJ should have killed everyone in maiduguri then in search for Shekau and his boys! This APC Govt is a curse.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Ibolt4m(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

GEJ literally did exactly that; his govt diverted arms money meant to protect them, instead he left wide open and defenseless to Boko Haram as a result thousands were killed, butchered, displaced and ruined; what Gej didn't do was to were Boko Haram uniform, pull the trigger or primed the bombs that sent so many of these ppl to their early graves hope he and those involved burn in hell.
.....u see ur life since u Pple don't lyk each...u can kill urslf,nothing concern GEJ....d south south are not lyk u Pple...smh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Akpan107(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

E pain the abokki die! grin
99.9% of Northerners are soo pained by the activities of the Niger Deltan. some even said we are spoiling our soil and how the next generation will feel the impact. Now, close to 100 persons were killed in Enugu state last month and nearly 500 people were killed in Benue, every were still remain very calm as if no life was lost. some ppl value this oil than the lives of those who the oil is in their land. resource control is best.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
Critiques everywhere, come to think of it. Army's cannot get d militants,dey wil just hide and end up killing innocent Nigerians. Dialogue is d way forward, nairalanders self, d ammunitions used to fight gboko haram who bought them? Plz lets stop all dis noncense, our dear country is about crashing and people are looking for who to blame. God help us, we have all lost focus
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by fabrigas18(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
ojnnaco:
Cowards in the name of Nigerian military.. where where you when 3 pipelines where blown up today at about 2.15am.. ?? all you want to achieve now is to shoot innocent citizens and arrest people that know nothing about the operation and label them suspected militants..

Correction:
Cowards in the name of Nigerian military.. where were you when 3 pipelines were blown up today at about 2.15am.. ?? all you want to achieve now is to shoot innocent citizens and arrest people that knows nothing about the operation and label them suspected militants..
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Ibolt4m(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
Akpan107:
99.9% of Northerners are soo pained by the activities of the Niger Deltan. some even said we are spoiling our soil and how the next generation will feel the impact. Now, close to 100 persons were killed in Enugu state last month and nearly 500 people were killed in Benue, every were still remain very calm as if no life was lost. some ppl value this oil than the lives of those who the oil is in their land. resource control is best.
......exactly. Even buhari didnt listen to herdsmen killing....but in case of d oil,d babu will do everything to stop it ....smh...some folks here even claim Niger deltans are lazy,..smh
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by emmak2k4(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
houstonia:

**** can you survive without oil? If yes , oya start surviving let's see. All we're asking is the marriage is over due. 1914 is enough time for your elders and ancestors to have pillaged our lands. Now get out.

We no wan marry again. Don't you northerners and South Westerners have any shame?

It is basically on this shallow and myopic thinking my South South brothers got it all wrong. Tell me how many world power today rely on crude oil for development?

I won't support violence in any form, but if NDA decide to take up arms against a sovereign state, then what we're them expecting, a national award?

It is simply, stop supporting violence, the host communities should stop habiting criminals. If there are quantum mismanagement in the Niger Delta, then the first call of action is to ask their leaders how they have mismanaged their collective revenue derived from the federal government. At this stage and time, no sane Nigerian should even come on public forum to cheer some miscreant with arms for vandalism, blowing up pipelines affects we all- not just Buhari or the Northern ppl.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by emmak2k4(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2016
houstonia:

**** can you survive without oil? If yes , oya start surviving let's see. All we're asking is the marriage is over due. 1914 is enough time for your elders and ancestors to have pillaged our lands. Now get out.

We no wan marry again. Don't you northerners and South Westerners have any shame?

It is basically on this shallow and myopic thinking my South South brothers got it all wrong. Tell me how many world power today rely on crude oil for development?

I won't support violence in any form, but if NDA decide to take up arms against a sovereign state, then what we're them expecting, a national award?

It is simple, stop supporting violence, the host communities should stop habiting criminals. If there are quantum mismanagement in the Niger Delta, then the first call of action is to ask their leaders how they have mismanaged their collective revenue derived from the federal government. At this stage and time, no sane Nigerian should even come on public forum to cheer some miscreant with arms for vandalism, blowing up pipelines affects we all- not just Buhari or the Northern ppl.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by doritolfx: 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
@PapaBrowne You sound even wiser than this president..

Thanks for the comment

" The lion and the porcupine.
Buhari is about to officially end what is known as Nigeria.

It appears apparent that our president lacks wisdom.

I pray for Nigeria. "

Hurry send me your account number you deserve an alert for such wisdom...
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ijawmilitant1(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
shaqhead:

Of course it wont stop overnight Son, jst like BokoHaram is still here with us but folks like u in those communities who cheer, or harbour those criminals will bare the brunt.

For every pipeline bombed, u that cheer them on and we that ask that they tow the path of reason ALL suffer it!

U think u are hurting Buhari, the worst it wl cost him is the next election wc is even unlikely.

By the time madness settles on both sides with the military taking a big chunk of flesh of "innocent lives", we wl b left wt dt de javu feeling-the North East, but this time littered with water-logged IDPs. Ground Zero. Fresh Start!

Keep cheering them on because you believe it feeds ur cause but mark this words, u folks are goin nowhere!

The next after this if the bombing continues is a lock down...state of emergency!

Go sit down somewhere
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by funkydislo: 3:23pm On May 28, 2016
Innomach:
This is the right time for MASSOB and IPOB to step up their game if they truly believe in their cause. But no, they would rather make more noise and no action.
Why can't you help them with their cause?You will be highly be appreciated.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2016
Adeniyimi:
NA should kill them all even d innocent, no time for play play, I wish I'm d president of Nigeria at this time I will order d military to turn that city into ashes

U have got no brain, u wil end up in wishes, i assure u...
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by southpole: 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
But BUHARI warned them weeks ago that he will treat them the way he treated Bokoharam if they don't stop and they were even proud to announce that they blew pipelines heavily guarded by soldiers. These pple .had d opportunity to learn from UDI, zakibiam and the 1967 civil war.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by fortune1968: 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
ojnnaco:

Why don't u cooperate and fish out this killer herdsmen and boko harams causing havoc ever since
so u have not heard that some of the killer herdsmen have been arrested .Anyway does that justify the vandalization.The army should CRUSH them now !
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Larriekay: 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I have always maintained that brute force is the way to end the IPOB vagabonds disguised as Avengers. Dialogue will only make the government appear weak and other groups will spring up to cause trouble later expecting amnesty and Dialogue. As for the communities, we warned you all against attracting the military to your region but you called them cowards and even cheered the bombing of pipe lines by militants. Enjoy your karma while we watch and laugh our asses off. Many of you are Internet warriors and never experienced riots talk less of war. By the time the full strength of the military is deployed, your region will be a graveyard. Many fools calling for ICC should apply for visa and travel to hague so they can come arrest buhari grin you think the west gives a Bleep about your black asses? You think the ICC and the west are happy about the militants blowing up chevron and shell installations owned by the same western nations? Even Nnamdi kanu who is a British citizen is been detained for eight months and the British government never uttered a word. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow. Enjoy the calamity you brought to your region cool
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by doritolfx: 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Why is the entire country so pre-occuppied with the pipelines in the Niger Delta just like how kids use fire crackers during xmas we are blowing things up just for fun..Anyway watch out guys for my prediction...

The military will meet these my loyal brothers one on one...and u will see..If 90% of the corpses aren't the soldiers i will stop using the internet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.