Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,784 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (54416 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ijawmilitant1(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I fb the NA are Cowards like you said, and the avengers are in the creeks, why can't they be bold enough to show themselves and how they are? At least boko haram had a face, the leader of ipob had a face.

So, when is this so call Niger Delta avengers showing their face so that the NA will know who they are fighting?

As for that fool that twist behind twitter for the avengers, he will be caught soon and he will know that this is Nigeria, not a republic of Nigerian delta.

U want see avenger face baah? Go my profile u go c my face
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Godson32(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2016
houstonia:

**** can you survive without oil? If yes , oya start surviving let's see. All we're asking is the marriage is over due. 1914 is enough time for your elders and ancestors to have pillaged our lands. Now get out.

We no wan marry again. Don't you northerners and South Westerners have any shame?
Lols! No be marriage,na bonding.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Pesuzok(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

You honestly don't know what they want?

You must be a hypocrite of the highest order. They want to have a country separate from yours.

And which country do you think I am from, Uganda? So you think blowing up installations would achieve that, you think an hausa leader would allow it. That could have worked when jonathan was in power, but that opportunity has been lost.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by feaworaoja007: 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
stop crying fowl. Tell ur people to cooperate with N.A and stop hiding d criminal avengers thank u.
what makes you think these poor villagers know where the avengers are? in this digital era, these avengers could be using all sorts of drone, from aerial and underwater drones to bomb these pipelines and ur mumu soldiers will be there frustrated and disturbing poor villagers...
these avengers fit the chill for one town inside a/c use remote dey frustrate the analogue dullard buhari.
meanwhile the dullard will be boasting that he was once a general...
illiterate dullard,no wonder he can't see past his nose thereby leaving the economy in shambles!Niger Delta Avengers,pls carry on the good work!
shei bubu wants to make Nigeria ungovernable;lets give him a dose of his own medicine...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by funkydislo: 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
Orji3:

Have u been to any of those places and feel their pains b4. Have u asked ursef wht really triggered bombing. Mek proper research & see dat d ppl xpected 2 b their voice goes silence whn FG & oil companies shows dem money they've not seen b4 yet they stay in agony whn they're blessed with oil. Their lands/water are destroyed, yet no dividends & no one to speak for them.
Stop making fool of yourself.Which pain are they going through?Do you live there to know what they going through?Don't they have governors,senators,LG chairmen etc?The 13% derivation they got,what do they do with it?Billions spent on their youth,What's the outcome?Please don't make fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
Ibolt4m:
.....u see ur life since u Pple don't lyk each...u can kill urslf,nothing concern GEJ....d south south are not lyk u Pple...smh

Typical example of mental laziness; anyway its not your fault since one of your governors already confirmed you guys are very lazy.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by southpole: 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
Why is the entire country so pre-occuppied with the pipelines in the Niger Delta just like how kids use fire crackers during xmas we are blowing things up just for fun..Anyway watch out guys for my prediction...

The military will meet these my loyal brothers one on one...and u will see..If 90% of the corpses aren't the soldiers i will stop using the internet

Don't talk like a coward I was thinking you will carry your own riffle and move to d battle ground. your pple shld have learn from UDI, zakibiam and d igbos. The Igbos were crushed many years ago and heaven did not come down and this one will not be different.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Chitumu: 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
the video of niger delta avengers bombing pipe lines nko?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by tumbez: 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there plss. Where were u when dis same avengers are bombing pipelines I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.
.....yeah tell those idiots...wen they are blowing pipeline no one condemn the act. Our country depend hugely on oil. This barbaric and moronic act of this avengers is crippling our economy, and still some are blaming this government for incompetency, why not the past government...we should do justice to ourselves!!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by southpole: 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
feaworaoja007:
what makes you think these poor villagers know where the avengers are? in this digital era, these avengers could be using all sorts of drone, from aerial and underwater drones to bomb these pipelines and ur mumu soldiers will be there frustrated and disturbing poor villagers...
these avengers fit the chill for one town inside a/c use remote dey frustrate the analogue dullard buhari.
meanwhile the dullard will be boasting that he was once a general...
illiterate dullard,no wonder he can't see past his nose thereby leaving the economy in shambles!Niger Delta Avengers,pls carry on the good work!
shei bubu wants to make Nigeria ungovernable;lets give him a dose of his own medicine...
Let your pple ask bokoharam what happened after BUHARI took over. Stop being on d side of women carry your riffle and move to the battle ground
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by shaqhead: 3:39pm On May 28, 2016
ijawmilitant1:

Go sit down somewhere
C ds one wey to kee fowl dey harm am dey form militant, na for Nairaland u dey do ur militancy?
milipede ni millitant ko!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by loomer: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
Luvties:

E pain you wella.

Pain ke, u no know me be that.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Laid2001: 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
So Yorubas are now into Muslims and Christians!!
What about the Niger DeltaMuslims (like Alhaji Asari Dokubo)

Or the Ibo Muslims (Like Ude, even Iwuanyanwu's Daughter na Muslim wey she married)

Arrant Nonsense! In this case, we only have Criminals and law abiding citizens!

You are either on the part of the law or you will have the NA to contend with like the useless avengers!

HammerTheirPapa:

lol @ environmental solicitors! fulanis and yoruba muslims like Crude oyel die! grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by emmaelectelect(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines
Advice them to go to the creeks not the villages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by anigold(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blowing up pipelines
the army should be looking for boko haram and fulani herdsmen before coming to secure the oil wells of the northeners in niger delta...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Dymaco(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I fb the NA are Cowards like you said, and the avengers are in the creeks, why can't they be bold enough to show themselves and how they are? At least boko haram had a face, the leader of ipob had a face.

So, when is this so call Niger Delta avengers showing their face so that the NA will know who they are fighting?

As for that fool that twist behind twitter for the avengers, he will be caught soon and he will know that this is Nigeria, not a republic of Nigerian delta.

so army should kill every soul in maidguri because boko haram....

Niger delta militant attack a full guarded nnpc tank. ur so called army attack civilians shame

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by anigold(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Shataap there joor. Na u and ur likes been dey talk say N.A are cowards. why crying fowl Tell ur people to fish out those criminal avengers and everything will be fine. Thank u.
so you think shooting randomly and killing innocent people shows bravery abi... Nawao..
When NA see boko haram they will run and hide...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by emmaelectelect(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
tumbez:
.....yeah tell those idiots...wen they are blowing pipeline no one condemn the act. Our country depend hugely on oil. This barbaric and moronic act of this avengers is crippling our economy, and still some are blaming this government for incompetency, why not the past government...we should do justice to ourselves!!!

you speak confusingly

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by anigold(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
sublimes:
May be GEJ should have killed everyone in maiduguri then in search for Shekau and his boys! This APC Govt is a curse.

when you have illiterates in power thats what they do... So because NA are looking for avengers they must kill everyone in niger delta...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by southpole: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
@southpole ignorant youth it's easy when the youth wouldn't read

The igbos weren't crushed the war ended in a truce

and if u celebrate Udi.May god bring the judgement in the fullness of time for every supporter of the act with u inclusive...

I will use any methods on my people to show u i'm the best Chemist Physicist and Biochemist combined in my generation

I am preparing for the nation even without the NDA..

i'M ACTING SOLO....UNA GO SOON SEE
D war ended with a truce is a political statement but we know that someone paid the price and that is why d Igbos are yet to occupy aso rock it is one of d consequences of d civil war. While I am not happy with what happened in UDI, zakibiam and d rest what I mean is that a wise man shld learn from the mistakes of others
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Gabbybush(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by penukz2015(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
I wonder what u ipods want in dis country and u can as well go tell Obama,putin and others for all we care. Mtcheww.[/quote]

Do you need a mega phone close to your ear before you know that there was a country.. 5%,ipod wants that country... This things could be done peacefully, allow biafra to be... Hausa and yoruba asi No. By force marriage
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by southpole: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
I think it's time i open a website and pass information to my bois in the creeks tell them stuffs to do and how to do it...

I can teach them lots of stuffs from surveillance to counter surveillance hmmm thanks for inspiring me NL

u are a coward go and join them at d battle ground, but b4 u go ask bokoharam what happened to them after BUHARI took over
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by Deepfreezer(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2016
They should not harm the civilians in Niger Delta ooo. Go after real militants.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by fasbat(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Please get cameras immediately and record the killings.
Zahra's father is keen on sleeping in ICC jail. Let's help him!
the people there shd push out d miscreants that were bombing our pipeline installations, I said it before that d people rejoicing on d destruction will cry later,d Village Head has not seen anything yet,crush them all, smoke them out like rats,I mean d terrorists!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by sexuential: 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
remsonik:
They are looking for the avengers. If you behave yourself and tell your kinsmen also to behave they won't come close to you. Stop blmowing up pipelines
What u just wrote Goes to prove uR myopic reasoning. Y Wasnt d Zombie Army sent to protect communities attacked by GMB kins men. All d north cares is total loyalty but have forgotten there is a price tag for it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by WeNigerDelta2: 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
As expected the cowards in uniform have only one play harass the citizens of the Niger Delta....
How about they try to do their job for once....Same soldiers that were given heads up and warning before attacks by NDA but are so shitty at their job that can't even protect the oil installations...
To my brothers in Oporoza and environs, you know the drill by now....Take refuge in Omadino and environs...Even though we quarrel you know we got you like the last time they invaded Gbaramatu...
We are stronger together, they can never intimidate us....We will never stop fighting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.