Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Your Greatest Fear. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Greatest Fear. (1637 Views)

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Greatest Fear. by ramdris(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
My greatest fear in life is Poverty. I can't imagine not capable of taking care of my family and my needs hence the everyday hustling...

Now Dear Nairalanders, what are your greatest fear in life?
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
Brain dead is my greatest fear in life, Every other thing has remedy but brain death which is tantamount to full body death.

If ever I I get brain death, I would sign up for death and get the doctor to inject me for full death and willing to donate my vital organs.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by NnamdiN: 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
ramdris:
My greatest fear in life is Poverty. I can't imagine not capable of taking care of my family and my needs hence the everyday hustling...
this right here cool
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by DrayZee: 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
Heights...

Poverty...

Aliens!...

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by crackhaus: 4:53pm On May 28, 2016
My greatest fear is not being afraid.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by SirVintageCock: 5:03pm On May 28, 2016
Burying any of my kids.
I sincerely don't believe I will survive it.
I want them to bury me with pomp and pageantry at a ripe old age.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 28, 2016
Fear of heights

claustrophobia

road accidents

gamophobia

I think gamophobia is the worst among them.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Ewuro4: 8:36am On May 29, 2016
Losing a child

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by GodnGold: 8:40am On May 29, 2016
No fears...

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 29, 2016
ramdris:

Now Dear Nairalanders, what are your greatest fear in life?
Same here...Poverty kills.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by hpk(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
It used to be death, height, poverty and being unsuccessful but now I FEAR NOTHING.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by bennyrazz: 6:37pm On May 29, 2016
the trick of the devil is to use your fear against you. People that fear things or people or situations often end up in that thing they fear. Do not be afraid of anything
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
My greatest fear is allowing fear to override my thinking...
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
bennyrazz:
the trick of the devil is to use your fear against you. People that fear things or people or situations often end up in that thing they fear. Do not be afraid of anything

You're so right...
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Blackfire(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
Okada.

Friends.

And falling in love.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2016
Failure.. cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by paulavon: 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
My greatest fear is being locked up in a hole with no escape route.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by brut(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2016
Fear of God.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by PresVA: 8:34am On May 31, 2016
My greatest fear is not being able to achieve all I desire in life.. I really have big plans for myself and family. ..sometimes I fear if I can ever reach those heights? But yeah, I CAN!!!. ..
With God, all things are possible smiley

Then, I also have this fear of whether I will make heaven when I die.. embarassed ... God help me..

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Shym3xx: 11:37am On May 31, 2016
PresVA:
My greatest fear is not being able to achieve all I desire in life.. I really have big plans for myself and family. ..sometimes I fear if I can ever reach those heights? But yeah, I CAN!!!. ..
With God, all things are possible smiley

Then, I also have this fear of whether I will make heaven when I die.. embarassed ... God help me..

Very nice and interesting drive...me likey.

However, don't put too much pressure on yourself. Human wants/desires are insatiable and they exist in ad infinitum. And desires are forever going to persist cos that's how we're wired.

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by raydatluvs(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2016
Mine is being with a terrible woman.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Christeety: 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
Mine is...Fear of not making Heaven...Hell fire scares me a lot.
God I need your grace, cos all human strength, ingenuity and strategy is nothing. I rely solely on your Grace.
So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Fear. by PresVA: 8:41pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Very nice and interesting drive...me likey.

However, don't put too much pressure on yourself. Human wants/desires are insatiable and they exist in ad infinitum. And desires are forever going to persist cos that's how we're wired.
Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Losing my future husband to death. I just can't imagine being a single parent/mother, I would lose my mind.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by quivah(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poverty
Wrong spouse
Not having twins
Heights
Wall geckos
Death... I wish my parents can live forever.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by hpk(m): 1:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:
Losing my future husband to death. I just can't imagine being a single parent/mother, I would lose my mind.
That thought is sickening but fear not.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by YourCoffin: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Peeling onions Injection And not making hell fire
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by makydebbie(f): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2016
fear of the unknown...mehnn that scares me!
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by flokii: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2016
sad
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by Artistree: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
The thought of losing my dad someday...I dunno how I'd cope.
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yeah... "The Unknown"... not knowing what comes next or what is hidden..... but that's where " Faith and Hope" come in... That's also where "Belief" come in....

We may not know tomorrow but with the HolySpirit (for those who are Christians wink ), we actually can look towards the future without fear... The Bible says He will show us all things (John16v13 and John 14v26) smiley

Remember the song, "Because He Lives, I can say tomorrow..." wink

Everyone wanna know what comes next but then let's focus on the present.... for the present is a template on which the future is built.

**Hope you won't be too scared of whatever unknown after reading this.... wink

Happy Sunday Debbie. smiley

makydebbie:
fear of the unknown...mehnn that scares me!
Re: Your Greatest Fear. by makydebbie(f): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
happy sunday dear!..thanks alot....you the best!![quote author=TheSuperNerd post=46298081] Yeah... "The Unknown"... not knowing what comes next or what is hidden..... but that's where " Faith and Hope" come in... That's also where "Belief" come in....

We may not know tomorrow but with the HolySpirit (for those who are Christians wink ), we actually can look towards the future without fear... The Bible says He will show us all things (John16v13 and John 14v26) smiley

Remember the song, "Because He Lives, I can say tomorrow..." wink

Everyone wanna kno

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets To A Long Lasting Marriage (pictures) / Advise Needed Urgently / What Is Your Opinion On Getting Help From An EX As A Married Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.