Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? (10667 Views)

Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by banmee(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2016
I believe religion is for people who refuse to take personal responsibility for their actions. Especially Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by missKiffy(f): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2016
What is not biblical about it
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Freeezzz(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Hi Mr op, I was thanking God for your post before I came across your convo with another user.
We Christians need to know and then understand that Jesus is not only meant for Christians or lemme put it this way, salvation is not only for Christians. Most of us have over the time become 21st century Pharisees that even if Jesus should come again to die, we would stone Him and kill Him for blasphemy, simply because it can't be found in the Bible. Mind you, Christ our Savior didn't come to abolish the existing laws or traditions but He brought Grace, He's grace embodiment and by so, removed barriers we are now mounting back.
I say again, not only Christians will be found in Heaven.
God bless you all.

From a #proudChristian #ChildOfGod.cool

4 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by DesChyko: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2016
chiedu7:

Sorry I will be in heaven with Jesus unlike mohammed that cannot save.

unlike mohammed that is dead ,buried and allah cannot save

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

mohammed is dead becos allah cannot save, JESUS IS ALIVE

I'm not saying you are wrong with your assertion, but your comments offends the rights to religion of moslems. Therefore, you should retract it if you are peace loving. You do not repay evil with evil. That was basically what the New Testament was about.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by systemz(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:
The relationship anyone has with any god is definitely personal. Since it, "God", only exists in the imagination of the one who believes in it and not in reality.
You're just right.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by systemz(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Why doesn't Nairaland have 'unlike' or 'hate' button!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Einl(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Op...nothing personal... but how do you people come up with some really stupid titles for your articles? Just read the title again and realise how dumb it sounds.

And Op...no man can have a personal relationship with God that you have never seen and treat other people that you can see badly. If you treat people well, are humble and kind, you are already having a personal relationship with God regardless of worshipping in truth and spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

Allah will send you to hell regardless for believing in Jesus as your lord and personal savior. We'll be next door neighbors grin

Which means ur hell is certain

Ode
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by hahn(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
DesChyko:

For years, it has been hammered that a subsection with a profession of faith should be placed for Christians and this plea has been continuously ignored. For years, we've still had to make do with these kind of blasphemous posts. It's not like we will go violent over such, but the way western civilisation is raping our culture may be likened to what these fellows mean for Christianity.

Lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J

The same exact way some people feel the religious section should be banned altogether. We do not need people spreading lies and truth and promoting "faith" instead of logic and reasoning. Whether you have a section or not, your religion will also be criticized. Do you even realize that it was because of the insults towards Islam coming from Christians that informed the decision to create a separate section for them?

Now that your own religion is under scrutiny, you are crying like a baby. Awon ti imaginary friend undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by DesChyko: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

The same exact way some people feel the religious section should be banned altogether. We do not need people spreading lies and truth and promoting "faith" instead of logic and reasoning. Whether you have a section or not, your religion will also be criticized. Do you even realize that it was because of the insults towards Islam coming from Christians that informed the decision to create a separate section for them?

Now that your own religion is under scrutiny, you are crying like a baby. Awon ti imaginary friend undecided

You're trying to rile me. But I'm in my best teacher impression today. After having to deal with lots of students with differing personalities, I think I've met your kind at some point in time, and I know just what to do to put you in your place grin, unlike the inexperienced fellows you banter with tongue
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by hahn(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Which means ur hell is certain

Ode

Lol. Wise man. Hell doesn't exist undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by hahn(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
DesChyko:

You're trying to rile me. But I'm in my best teacher impression today. After having to deal with lots of students with differing personalities, I think I've met your kind at some point in time, and I know just what to do to put you in your place grin, unlike the inexperienced fellows you banter with tongue

You already did so by not making any point wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

You already did so by not making any point wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Do you realy think that God doesn't exist?there are so much proof that God is real,think about the weather after winter comes spring after spring comes summer and you think that there is no greater force that is incharge of making it happen?If human can create an airplane and be incharge then I believ that God can create human ,when you stand tall and look at the ants while they are hustling for foods to fill up there storeroom ,they are going about there they don't notice you because to them you are a giant,if human can be a giant to the ant,I believ that we can never be equal with God the creator,oh remember he created different things,like the rain,deepseas and ocean plus decert,u know mountain hogan?he created that too,you don't fear God but you fear the lion and tiger he created grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Wise man. Hell doesn't exist undecided

Hmm!! ! I can see how wise you are from the BACK!! !

Hell doesn't exist? ??

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Tapa

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by hahn(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Hmm!! ! I can see how wise you are from the BACK!! !

Hell doesn't exist? ??

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Tapa

Do you have pictures of hell? Have you visited there before? Do you have any family members that live there? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

Do you have pictures of hell? Have you visited there before? Do you have any family members that live there? undecided

Hell isn't a nice place but your PMAN JUST TILD ME HE Z THERE AND CRYING BITTERLY
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by UjSizzle(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Femiwilli:

That you believe in God does not change the fact that hell awaits u for denying God lipsrsealed
It is not your place to condemn anyone.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by hahn(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Hell isn't a nice place but your PMAN JUST TILD ME HE Z THERE AND CRYING BITTERLY

The guy na idiot before sef. Abeg help me tell am say make him cry well well. Shebi him and your own momsi dey share the same bed. I heard they fell in love grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Zodiac61(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Having a personal relationship with god is like having a personal relationship with a piece of rock, one sided.
Only difference is that a piece rock actually exists.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by realmindz: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2016
chiedu7:

Dont you worry, while ur in hell baking you can decide wether u believe or not
Allah is the way and the truth, stop being deluded that God had a son, he was never born neither did he born....
Repent or hell awaits u
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

Allah is the way and the truth, stop being deluded that God had a son, he was never born neither did he born....
Repent or hell awaits u

Chimpanzee! !!

Muslims say they are slaves of God
You people will continue to be slaves

well xtains are sons of God

Note,:i was once a Muslim a fanatic but one Day I met The TRUE GOD AND HIS SON JESUS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by realmindz: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Chimpanzee! !!

Note,:i was once a Muslim a fanatic but one Day I met The TRUE GOD AND HIS SON JESUS
you are lost certain to perish in hell...
paradise awaits me and my family cus we believe in Allah...I am 100% sure I am on the right track and sons of devils like u cannot make me miss the true path which is Islam...you demons spreading lies from the pit of hell have lost and will continue to lose.
Praise be to Allah!
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Ranchhoddas: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Chimpanzee! !!

Where did you meet Him?
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

you are lost certain to perish in hell...
paradise awaits me and my family cus we believe in Allah...I am 100% sure I am on the right track and sons of devils like u cannot make me miss the true path which is Islam...you demons spreading lies from the pit of hell have lost and will continue to lose.
Praise be to Allah!

A religion that brain wash people's brain.

Fanatics like you will never want the truth
You are perishing and your folly z opened

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Where did you meet Him?

Higher institution 2012

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Rossikki: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2016
chiedu7:

Old man like you believing in children's fairytales like "hell fire". Dummy Dum Dum.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by realmindz: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

A religion that brain wash people's brain.

Fanatics like you will never want the truth
You are perishing and your folly z opened

It's yours that's brainwashing people to swindle dem of their hard earned money and give it to gods of men to buy private Jets.

You are a fanatic and not willing to learn the truth..

Give your life to Allah and repent from that religion otherwise you perish in hell.

pls give your life to Allah, pls It won't be good to discover on the judgement day and perish. let's make paradise togda
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Iseoluwani: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

It's yours that's brainwashing people to swindle dem of their hard earned money and give it to gods of men to buy private Jets.

You are a fanatic and not willing to learn the truth..

Give your life to Allah and repent from that religion otherwise you perish in hell.

pls give your life to Allah, pls It won't be good to discover on the judgement day and perish. let's make paradise togda

Together??
When your hell z real
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by okeke00(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2016
chiedu7:

i have already occupied a position in hell fire, just hope i never see you there because your torment will be high. I wikk make sure i torment you every minute of the day
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by realmindz: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Together??
When your hell z real

I rly pity you, u have been brainwashed beyond repair. Well, I leave you to Allah to make you find the true path before it's too late. May Allah have mercy on you.

Praise be to Allah. The supreme one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Word 'Forgiveness' And The Concept Behind It. Whats Your Own Definition?. / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 / God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.