Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? (10870 Views)

Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

Off point undecided

I do not believe in any god. Including yours.

The fact you believe in a god doesn't mean it is real.

And you will still go to all the other available "hell".

Oh, and hell doesn't exist either tongue

Gods not dead my friend...repent now before its too late..infact whether u like it or refuse to believe the existence of a supreme being, I believe u wouldn't wanna make dat discovery when u cross over to d oda side...accept him today
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

Pls ur analogies don't apply. As much as u don't believe in Mohammed and the Holy Quran, the msg of Islam will appear as foolishness to you. The new testament is a flaw.

The Holy Quran is the only truth and the light to deceptions of religion.

Praise be to Allah

If only you could see yourself from a neutral perspective.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by realmindz: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

If only you could see yourself from a neutral perspective.
can u do same?
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by chinex404(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
we'll all die a natural death but our spirits'll never die because God has place immortality in it
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by chinex404(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Weah96:

U will remember this your f.oolish comment on your death bed. Keep forgetting that everyone dies in the end.
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by chinex404(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
hahn:

Do not even bother. I will rather be in hell with like minds than in heaven singing to a maniacal, genocidal, tribalistic, slave mongering, confused god and hanging around with delusional twits like you. undecided

Oh, by the way, hell isn't real either grin
God's Love for u is so deep dat u cant fathom it.He Genuinely loves u&i do
Re: Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? by hahn(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
chinex404:
God's Love for u is so deep dat u cant fathom it.He Genuinely loves u&i do

God's love is so deep that it enjoys watching women get raped daily while it self-services and it gets pleasure watching 2,000 children die daily from malaria

It genuinely loves them too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholism Is False Religion!!! / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / Is It Right For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.