Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (36842 Views)

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by labanji(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm,
The baby momma stuff really eating deep into our African Culture!
It hurts me when people especially ladies go about proudly that a baby mama or baby daddy is enough for them in a relationship.
What's your take people, here are several screenshots of conversations and images who go about it with pride...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by labanji(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
More screenshots
Cc: lalasticlala
Seun

1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Partnerbiz(f): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baby mama nonsense. Nonsense.

26 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Splinz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baby daddy/mama are terms well suited for morally bankrupt persons. It is devoid of dignity, prestige and responsibility.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by dingbang(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Satan invented baby mama/daddy rubbish... He knows marriage is a sure way to heaven..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by TrashQueen77(f): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
angry
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
I reject every spirit of baby mama in my life IJN Amen grin

97 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by BUTTERBEER: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa will make a proud baby mama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Timiblanko(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
I tell you the world is falling apart, bad things are seen as norms and culture now, i weep for this nation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is like that neighbour that borrows you his CD and moves in to live with you...

Stop borrowing western decadent cultures for bleeps sake we are already over populated and I can count how many babymamas are getting knocked up on per second billing...

Africans wake up ooooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by magnum247: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
gyyhh

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by TooNoisy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very soon open marriages will be the new thing.

But why will I want to have a child with someone and not want a deeper relationship. Children bind couples forever so why will a man knowingly have a child with one woman and then goes on to have more children with other women. It is a simply a reckless behaviour.

Even worse for a woman. Why will you go through 9 months of pregnancy and have a child for a guy and then he just goes on to live his life with another woman. That sounds like desperation to me.

This.is how Satan is corrupting young people.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by ObasanjoQuotes: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is it only Obasanjo that don't understand what this babby mama is all about?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by babyfaceafrica: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol..our morals.have dropped

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by HRich(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Funny enough i'm guilty of this Babymama stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
I dread this baby mama stuff like madt.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Allwility: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why y'all hating and judging? What's your ish with baby mamas? Y'all acting up as if you're saints and gonna make heaven first.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Micah360(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
God help us all..

Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by millionboi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
na so
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by solid3(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ewo la ri ko bayi?
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by kristian98(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bloggers be like:
Buhari and his baby mama all loved up grin

5 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by steppin: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baby mamas are simply girls who forgot their sense, when they were having sex.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Seanjay(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
that is to show that we"ve totally lost it, in those days if you leave your husband house and come back to your fathers house the whole neighborhood will be like dem don pursue am come back your papa house and the shame and stigma that comes with lasan na highest but now imagine a girl in my street she got the first pregnancy she brought it to her parents house they help her raise her after delivery as if that is not enough she don go get another belle nau bring am again for her papa house again all in the name of this stupid babymama oshi.. some girl has no morale value and the way parents raise their kids this days is so heart aching... May God Help Us From Dem Omo Wobe Wey Full outside

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Brymo: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
A woman with an education may be able to spend more time sitting in a chair instead of lying on her back. A sound advantage, I should think.
Anne Bishop,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by policy12: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm when immorality is d order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by herlarho(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Y did this make fp

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Julietcutie(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
baby mama is just the new way of making giving birth outside marriage look acceptable... nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by mrborntodoit: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Single parenting aka Baby mama/daddy didn't just arrive in Africa, although it is widely frowned at but with enlightenment in the society, it has become a way of avoiding divorce especially when the lady / man knows that he/ she is not ready to settle down at the moment .

It is also part of reproduction so lets multiply

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by selfmadeboss: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
nigerians oloshos copy am now them carry am for head pass the ratchet olosho for usa wey even bring am sef embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by BlackDBagba: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin
Re: Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is the ashkenazis damaging your moral fabrics and societal foundations with their corrupt Satan inspired showbiz. You guys don't know what wars you're into.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video) / Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.