Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ (2523 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? / Tithe: What Belongs To Christ Vs Covetousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
Ephesians 1:1
paul wrote to asians "i am an apostle"
2timothy 1:15
[paul lamented i was rejected]
asians replied to paul "no you are not"
revelation 2:2
jesus christ commended the asians "you got that right he is false apostle"
paul christ says is by grace through faith you are saved[paul epistle of roman,corinth,galant]
jesus christ says through truely repentant u are saved [gospel of matt,mark,luke,jhn]
philipian 419(e.i 4vs19) paul says through jesus christ christians go rich
luke 9 3
jesus christ says to his disciples go...no staff,no bag,no bread,no money,no sandals
PAUL FOUND CHRISTIANS AND CALL THEM SONS MEANING HE IS THEIR FATHER WHY JESUS SAY CALLED NO ONE UR FATHER.
so many of them no wonder apostle,pastor who are very rich counter jesus christ words with paul the liar epistle
COME OUT OF CHURCH AND FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST

matthew 7:12-14
Enter through the narrow gate for wide is the gate and broad is the road that lead to destruction and many people are found there
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by tripplephi: 8:14pm On May 28, 2016
easterwick:
paul christ says is by grace through faith you are saved[paul epistle of roman,corinth,galant]
jesus christ says through truely repentant u are saved [gospel of matt,mark,luke,jhn]
luke 9 3
jesus christ says to his disciples go...no staff,no bag,no bread,no money,no sandals
PAUL FOUND CHRISTIANS AND CALL THEM SONS MEANING HE IS THEIR FATHER WHY JESUS SAY CALLED NO ONE UR FATHER.
so many of them no wonder apostle,pastor who are very rich counter jesus christ words with paul the liar epistle

Enter through the narrow gate for wide is the gate and broad is the road that lead to destruction and many people are found there

I really hope you see a doctor soon. I just do not want to believe that your life is spent on things so futile like this. Get to know the Holy Spirit n stop using your nigerian sun baked head to reason nonsense like this.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On May 28, 2016
Jesus Christ to Israel
Paul Christ to the gentiles

Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Acts 26:23
That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Jesus Christ to the lost sheep of Israel, Paul Christ to the gentiles grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 10:44pm On May 28, 2016
*facepalm*
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
Jesus Christ to Israel

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by kingreign(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2016
Ishilove:
*facepalm*

*Double facepalm*
Op, who do you?

1 Like

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2016
tripplephi:

I really hope you see a doctor soon. I just do not want to believe that your life is spent on things so futile like this. Get to know the Holy Spirit n stop using your nigerian sun baked head to reason nonsense like this.
no doubt on judgement day he will say i know you not children of lawlessness
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Jesus Christ to Israel

YES YOU ARE RIGHT BRO BUT christ say he is the way paul is hiding under the umbrella of jesus christ to deceive many by abolishing the law in the name of grace you hear people runing into grace to commit lawlessness many will say lord lord but... He will still say i know you not...
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by tripplephi: 11:56am On May 29, 2016
easterwick:
no doubt on judgement day he will say i know you not children of lawlessness

So u know how judgment day will be like that u are now judging me as if you know me or as if you are God. May my God reward you. I can't curse you but I leave you to God. By his grace I will make heaven but u.... God will remind you of this post in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by MrPresident1: 11:58am On May 29, 2016
easterwick:

YES YOU ARE RIGHT BRO BUT christ say he is the way paul is hiding under the umbrella of jesus christ to deceive many by abolishing the law in the name of grace you hear people runing into grace to commit lawlessness many will say lord lord but... He will still say i know you not...

2Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

1 Like

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
tripplephi:

So u know how judgment day will be like that u are now judging me as if you know me or as if you are God. May my God reward you. I can't curse you but I leave you to God. By his grace I will make heaven but u.... God will remind you of this post in this thread.
bro i was not reffering or judging u only reminding what my christ say in his word as for ur God rewarding me! i dont serve the God you serve that God that say abide in my grace no i serve God who loves sinners.forgive sinners and accept sinners so if i offend you by reqouting the words of whom u claim u believe in AM VERY SORRY who are mine to judge you even christ said he does not judge except moses u all believe on so it is he who is followers of SATAN that accuse,judge.condemn please dont be offended i was only trying to remind u.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

2Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

thanks brother i understand you but i Dont believe in scriptures and letter$(epistle) of men i believe only d WORDS OF CHRIST he is the only one that came from God, others claim to hear from God and there are many gods.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2016
THIS POST GOES TO TRUE DISCIPLE OF CHRIST NOT FOLLOWERS OF Paul because they must twist like their father,teacher,leader IF YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST IS ONLY UR TEACHER,LEADER so come out of church and abide in his love go to hospital,visit the sick help the poor,needy orphans,lest privilege,the oppress with the little u have those are places where d body of christ realy is
let me tell a short story of mine i was once a member of a prophetic church always runing to church devoted join bible class about to be a member of one of the unit thinking i was serving God at 28 i was still a virgin before i could know it i started receiving temtation from different angle at 12am somethng will start pulling my heart i run out of my room at 4am to church it happen 5times from different location i was runing to church for prayer fasting 3days dried i was now lean not know what were going on i ll be church on friday to sunday so i can be front sit to see the man of God may be he will find solution to my problem but no avail i was diagnose of critical typhoid that i must be admitted but my spirit kept telling me that if i agree to doctor inplied i will not come out alive i took the drugs imediately i took d drugs it got reacted i almost die i left the drugs i started going to church everynite for prayer but it got worst i cannot sleep in my room in auchi cus every nite is either somethng will stood on myhead or i ll force my self up frm slp i was fed up every day fasting praying i started turning pure water to the blood of jesus christ and bread to the body of christ to cleanse unwanted illness from my body i started feeling relief from the typhoid fever but spiritual battle sometime my neck my wrist,ankle will be like there is chain i ll pray seek my prophet attention through phone smtm he ll replied cuz he is very purpolar has a very large church in auchi but no avail i was cryn lamenting what hav i done when am in church nite cus everyday the church always hold night prayer against enemies when am among them they will start praying i should fall down and die before i taut my mind were deceiving me i went to my sister church desame thng if i and my sister is praying the same, her name is joy she change it to grace while mne was endurance courage i went back to my school place where i reside in auchi i could nt go to school anymore i was lean lookn hargard friends will ask me what is going on i kept going to church so one night i was frustrated in the church just in the tent my mind was telling today i ll die so it was around 11pm so cried out loud "lord creator of heaven and earth i dont want to serve idol i want to follow ur son"i made that statement cus i was told my problem was idol in my father n mother house that i should pray the strong man altaring the altar should die so after i lament i was now praising in my dialete dough d song i didnot know it bcus i was three days dry fast i break it with purewater and bread converting both to blood n body of christ so during my praise suddenly a wind rush on my forehead like fire i started runing up and down about 60sec it was still on my head then i felt i was now with power and fire in my left hand i was suprise whats going on i pick sand with my left hand it were burning like fire i discover that the church maingard started pointing torch at me so it was like i was drunk but active so an old woman enter into the church with his son it was around 1am so my mind told me to leave the church so as i was leaving the guard started to hold me but i resist and left the church as soon as i came out of the church i heard a voice "they seek to kill you but am with you" so went home and slept but i was now able to heal my self i didnt stop church people were now calling me man of God you will be great some say apostle some say prophet that i must carried judgemental mindset which i rejected cus the spirit was always telling me to check the word of christ my prophet say we should all pray our enemies to die but wen i check the word of christ as prompted by the spirit it was written pray for n love ur enemies, so they push me out of the church i was been distracted here and there by my neighbour some will point torch on my eyes imediately rain will begin to fall with heavy wind i was studing the bible, i get to pauline epistle somethng started moving around my private part but i disagree with paul on food sacrifice to idols imediately my mind began split,persecution began arise i ws driven to the bush where there are churches i was beaten with a stick while they pointed hallowgen lamp on my eyes they claim am a rapeist n thief and kept asking me who am i,i told them am apostle john that am the choosen one they kept floging me and deliver me to vigilantee those 1 flog me too and say am mad then my bible got vanish so i say to my self let me come home and get a bible for my self i was bundle by my sister grace and my step brother and drag me to
PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2016
It didnt end there goting to the hospital we melt the doctor i were filled with the spirit i ask if d doctor is a christian he said no my sister kept talking that am mad that i said black birds,black white birds doves beseige him which were true but i told d doctor that i hav christ and the holy spirit in me that when i walk i always felt sound of breeze all over my body and four doves lives with me athome but the doctor were writting it down but he claims it was madness i was force to collect the injection but d spirit kept telling me idol in my ear just how he teach me when i was reading the book of act "i should abstain from idol pollutants"so they gave me the injectn then i die off my spirit were quenched and i was brought to my father house my step mother who is very rich were all happen they quench my annointing but the spirit will rise up they bundle me to hospital i ran to lagos every body hated me infact i could not get motor to carried me i trek and trek till now as i wrote this am hated by all beated twice by christians and spat on by muslims is just like am the one who is bringing judgment to earth some people say i want to be peter am now rejected by psychia cus i refuse to take thier drugs which almost turn me to slowpoke but my body is temple of God
i tell you the solemn truth Christ is on earth already but there is no faith christians has blind faith many are worshiping the beast.
BUT I STILL LOVE EVERYBODY CUS I KNOW WE ALL ARE BEEN UNDERCONTROL OF THE EVIL ONE.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Peritus(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2016
1. Teachings of grace never encourage sin, but that our worthiness is not because of our works (just like the Pharisees believe).
2. Do you really read the gospels? Haven't you seen several places Christ disobeyed the law, and in one occasion he maintained that he was guiltless and the Lord of Sabbath? We are no longer under the law. The law has finished it's work. Christ is the fulfilment of it.
3. It's either you don't know the meaning of grace and faith, or you are just a confused fellow. Christianity is rooted on faith. Salvation is for those who believe. Abraham was called righteous not because he kept the law, but because he believed and trusted God.
Did Moses die a righteous man? Do you know what saved him? God says, I will have mercy on those whom I will have mercy on.
4. The epistles you despise critically disproves sin, making it clear that if you walk in sin, you walk in darkness.
5. Christ says that if our righteousness does not exceed that of the Pharisees, we won't make heaven. The pharisees are know for keeping the law, fleshly.

I pray you be filled with the knowledge of His will, in wisdom and spiritual understanding. Col 1:9.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Peritus(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2016
Guy are you truly a Christian? That Christ has come? Don't tell me u follow Olumba Olumba or guru maraji.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 6:27pm On May 29, 2016
easterwick:
THIS POST GOES TO TRUE DISCIPLE OF CHRIST NOT FOLLOWERS OF Paul because they must twist like their father,teacher,leader IF YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST IS ONLY UR TEACHER,LEADER so come out of church and abide in his love go to hospital,visit the sick help the poor,needy orphans,lest privilege,the oppress with the little u have those are places where d body of christ realy is
let me tell a short story of mine i was once a member of a prophetic church always runing to church devoted join bible class about to be a member of one of the unit thinking i was serving God at 28 i was still a virgin before i could know it i started receiving temtation from different angle at 12am somethng will start pulling my heart i run out of my room at 4am to church it happen 5times from different location i was runing to church for prayer fasting 3days dried i was now lean not know what were going on i ll be church on friday to sunday so i can be front sit to see the man of God may be he will find solution to my problem but no avail i was diagnose of critical typhoid that i must be admitted but my spirit kept telling me that if i agree to doctor inplied i will not come out alive i took the drugs imediately i took d drugs it got reacted i almost die i left the drugs i started going to church everynite for prayer but it got worst i cannot sleep in my room in auchi cus every nite is either somethng will stood on myhead or i ll force my self up frm slp i was fed up every day fasting praying i started turning pure water to the blood of jesus christ and bread to the body of christ to cleanse unwanted illness from my body i started feeling relief from the typhoid fever but spiritual battle sometime my neck my wrist,ankle will be like there is chain i ll pray seek my prophet attention through phone smtm he ll replied cuz he is very purpolar has a very large church in auchi but no avail i was cryn lamenting what hav i done when am in church nite cus everyday the church always hold night prayer against enemies when am among them they will start praying i should fall down and die before i taut my mind were deceiving me i went to my sister church desame thng if i and my sister is praying the same, her name is joy she change it to grace while mne was endurance courage i went back to my school place where i reside in auchi i could nt go to school anymore i was lean lookn hargard friends will ask me what is going on i kept going to church so one night i was frustrated in the church just in the tent my mind was telling today i ll die so it was around 11pm so cried out loud "lord creator of heaven and earth i dont want to serve idol i want to follow ur son"i made that statement cus i was told my problem was idol in my father n mother house that i should pray the strong man altaring the altar should die so after i lament i was now praising in my dialete dough d song i didnot know it bcus i was three days dry fast i break it with purewater and bread converting both to blood n body of christ so during my praise suddenly a wind rush on my forehead like fire i started runing up and down about 60sec it was still on my head then i felt i was now with power and fire in my left hand i was suprise whats going on i pick sand with my left hand it were burning like fire i discover that the church maingard started pointing torch at me so it was like i was drunk but active so an old woman enter into the church with his son it was around 1am so my mind told me to leave the church so as i was leaving the guard started to hold me but i resist and left the church as soon as i came out of the church i heard a voice "they seek to kill you but am with you" so went home and slept but i was now able to heal my self i didnt stop church people were now calling me man of God you will be great some say apostle some say prophet that i must carried judgemental mindset which i rejected cus the spirit was always telling me to check the word of christ my prophet say we should all pray our enemies to die but wen i check the word of christ as prompted by the spirit it was written pray for n love ur enemies, so they push me out of the church i was been distracted here and there by my neighbour some will point torch on my eyes imediately rain will begin to fall with heavy wind i was studing the bible, i get to pauline epistle somethng started moving around my private part but i disagree with paul on food sacrifice to idols imediately my mind began split,persecution began arise i ws driven to the bush where there are churches i was beaten with a stick while they pointed hallowgen lamp on my eyes they claim am a rapeist n thief and kept asking me who am i,i told them am apostle john that am the choosen one they kept floging me and deliver me to vigilantee those 1 flog me too and say am mad then my bible got vanish so i say to my self let me come home and get a bible for my self i was bundle by my sister grace and my step brother and drag me to
PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL
You're apostle John?? Hmmmm
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 6:29pm On May 29, 2016
easterwick:
It didnt end there goting to the hospital we melt the doctor i were filled with the spirit i ask if d doctor is a christian he said no my sister kept talking that am mad that i said black birds,black white birds doves beseige him which were true but i told d doctor that i hav christ and the holy spirit in me that when i walk i always felt sound of breeze all over my body and four doves lives with me athome but the doctor were writting it down but he claims it was madness i was force to collect the injection but d spirit kept telling me idol in my ear just how he teach me when i was reading the book of act "i should abstain from idol pollutants"so they gave me the injectn then i die off my spirit were quenched and i was brought to my father house my step mother who is very rich were all happen they quench my annointing but the spirit will rise up they bundle me to hospital i ran to lagos every body hated me infact i could not get motor to carried me i trek and trek till now as i wrote this am hated by all beated twice by christians and spat on by muslims is just like am the one who is bringing judgment to earth some people say i want to be peter am now rejected by psychia cus i refuse to take thier drugs which almost turn me to slowpoke but my body is temple of God
i tell you the solemn truth Christ is on earth already but there is no faith christians has blind faith many are worshiping the beast.
BUT I STILL LOVE EVERYBODY CUS I KNOW WE ALL ARE BEEN UNDERCONTROL OF THE EVIL ONE.
Eleyi gidi gan o.

Mr Man, instead of coming here to give us twisted interpretations of the scriptures, you better go and deal with your foundation. Until you handle the idols in your foundation, I'm sorry to say that you will not enjoy this life. Your heaven will be like brass and earth, stone.

You are blind but you don't know. The grace of God is what is keeping you but you still need to deal with the powers in your foundation.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
easterwick:
luke 9 3

illeteracy is a disease which.......
Complete the statement
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
Ishilove:

You're apostle John?? Hmmmm
BRO YOU CANT BELIEVE ME that is what i know i say when i was been flog in front of that church for what i knew noting about how it came to me that day i didnt know the church people kept forcimg me to agree am a rapeist of which to God who create me am 28yrs old now i have never see d pant of any girl though they kept puting their self unto me becus i was a dj then in school but i kept my self til now... me replying am john and choosing one was may be i was anointed but i hav nt love apostle john mark like the way i love him now because whenever i read is gospel i feel true LOVE of christ over my life and the spirit in me evelope me with bliss
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Eleyi gidi gan o.

Mr Man, instead of coming here to give us twisted interpretations of the scriptures, you better go and deal with your foundation. Until you handle the idols in your foundation, I'm sorry to say that you will not enjoy this life. Your heaven will be like brass and earth, stone.

You are blind but you don't know. The grace of God is what is keeping you but you still need to deal with the powers in your foundation.
brother there is no foundation nor idols is anything in this world is a strategy from the dragon who deceive the whole world for we to fight our self it has been put in the mind of christians,witches,native doctors to hate their selves and cause their selves as enemies any one who does not be a christians for protection will run to native doctors for protection, christ say carry ur cross and follow me and christians hate that verse cus they dont want to suffer and die like christ but they want to be in heaven like christ
every one can keep following paul everybody have a choice.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 11:46pm On May 29, 2016
easterwick:
brother there is no foundation nor idols is anything in this world is a strategy from the dragon who deceive the whole world for we to fight our self it has been put in the mind of christians,witches,native doctors to hate their selves and cause their selves as enemies any one who does not be a christians for protection will run to native doctors for protection, christ say carry ur cross and follow me and christians hate that verse cus they dont want to suffer and die like christ but they want to be in heaven like christ
every one can keep following paul everybody have a choice.
Lmao! No foundation, you say? No idols, you say??

Before Gideon could carry out his great commission of delivering Israel from the hands of their enemies, he first of all had to pull down the evil idol altars of his father's house. God specifically chose him for the job, but he first had to deal with his foundation, vis the polluted altars he was born to meet in that household. He was a righteous man, but STILL, God told him "PULL DOWN THE ALTAR OF (the idol of your father's house) BAAL!! CLEAR the nonsense that is by it.

Gideon's father, Joash inherited if from his own father, and before then, his father's father (ancestors). Gideon too would have inherited it from his own father once the man died but God had a different plan for him

Judges 6: 25-27. However I will advise you to read the whole chapter

25 And it came to pass the same night, that the Lord said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it:

26 And build an altar unto the Lord thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down.

27 Then Gideon took ten men of his servants, and did as the Lord had said unto him: and so it was, because he feared his father's household, and the men of the city, that he could not do it by day, that he did it by night.

One of the biggest battles many people are fighting today are a result of ancestral evil yokes, dedications and idolatory. When those who served these idols died, they left the battle for the innocent children to fight because when they worship them, they say "I and my children will forever serve you". Now when they are no more and these children refuse to serve them, problem enters.

Our God is a respecter of covenants, so when they table your matter in the court of heaven, they say "so and so owes me, they promised me, they sacrificed so and so, such and such, so I have a legal ground. They have been covenanted to me".

Unless the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Mr Man, stop deceiving yourself and go and handle your foundation. From all you have written you need to do it as a matter of urgency because you are living a life that is upside down, meanwhile the devil has blocked your eyes to see the true situation of things. Don't let them waste you.

I pray the Lord show you mercy.

1 Like

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
solite3:
illeteracy is a disease which.......
Complete the statement
brother keep believing and follown paul. ur insult is noting to me i have been belitle so many time i have be spat on called fool, idiot, "i want to be peter bah" by family,friends, neighbour... i have slept uncompleted building for four days without food if i beg for purewater and been given, when i drink it,it will look like i hav been given somethng worst than bitter leaf drnk... There is noting i have not experience in my life except death, i beg of it wen i was under a tree that God should take my life but no death only black bird with white color in his neck came and perch on a tree and it cried the spirit in me begin to ask me to pull my black trouser and the money in my hand to drop them that it does not belong to me remain box ass and white shirt i was putting on.. I cant say everythng becus life is very deep but to whom that has much will be given to but to...even the little he thnk he knows...the mystries of kingdom of God is reveal to main babes not the prudent the wise the professors.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! No foundation, you say? No idols, you say??

Before Gideon could carry out his great commission of delivering Israel from the hands of their enemies, he first of all had to pull down the evil idol altars of his father's house. God specifically chose him for the job, but he first had to deal with his foundation, vis the polluted altars he was born to meet in that household. He was a righteous man, but STILL, God told him "PULL DOWN THE ALTAR OF (the idol of your father's house) BAAL!! CLEAR the nonsense that is by it.

Gideon's father, Joash inherited if from his own father, and before then, his father's father (ancestors). Gideon too would have inherited it from his own father once the man died but God had a different plan for him

Judges 6: 25-27. However I will advise you to read the whole chapter

25 And it came to pass the same night, that the Lord said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it:

26 And build an altar unto the Lord thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down.

27 Then Gideon took ten men of his servants, and did as the Lord had said unto him: and so it was, because he feared his father's household, and the men of the city, that he could not do it by day, that he did it by night.

One of the biggest battles many people are fighting today are a result of ancestral evil yokes, dedications and idolatory. When those who served these idols died, they left the battle for the innocent children to fight because when they worship them, they say "I and my children will forever serve you". Now when they are no more and these children refuse to serve them, problem enters.

Our God is a respecter of covenants, so when they table your matter in the court of heaven, they say "so and so owes me, they promised me, they sacrificed so and so, such and such, so I have a legal ground. They have been covenanted to me".

Unless the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Mr Man, stop deceiving yourself and go and handle your foundation. From all you have written you need to do it as a matter of urgency because you are living a life that is upside down, meanwhile the devil has blocked your eyes to see the true situation of things. Don't let them waste you.

I pray the Lord show you mercy.
brother thank you very much for all my life i hav carried foundation problem on my head and i fought but christ came and save me, i want to ask you who have see God no one except christ,that say christ say love ur enemies,one another abide in my love u shall no the truth and the truth shall set u free i know i hav problem with the world now but my spirit is alway happy in the means of all i dont know why my soul is at rest unlike before i run to church break foundation.strong man in my father house in my mother die by fire and non of them will but ur room will be a coven am very happy let the world hate me God loves me cus i love my fellow if na die come make i go aslong i hav d divine mother awaken in me which is the holy spirit it only pain me i couldnt use it to heal the sick except my self, forcing my self from sleep gone apetite to watch porn gone,dj lifestyle gone how many i can name christ thank you i will love hav mercy forgive those that trespass against me till i leave this wicked world.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
easterwick:
brother thank you very much for all my life i hav carried foundation problem on my head and i fought but christ came and save me, i want to ask you who have see God no one except christ,that say christ say love ur enemies,one another abide in my love u shall no the truth and the truth shall set u free i know i hav problem with the world now but my spirit is alway happy in the means of all i dont know why my soul is at rest unlike before i run to church break foundation.strong man in my father house in my mother die by fire and non of them will but ur room will be a coven am very happy let the world hate me God loves me cus i love my fellow if na die come make i go aslong i hav d divine mother awaken in me which is the holy spirit it only pain me i couldnt use it to heal the sick except my self, forcing my self from sleep gone apetite to watch porn gone,dj lifestyle gone how many i can name christ thank you i will love hav mercy forgive those that trespass against me till i leave this wicked world.
I'm sorry but I can barely understand what you have written.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm sorry but I can barely understand what you have written.
there is no cause for alarm u cant understand but i understand this world is full of wickedness
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
easterwick:

there is no cause for alarm u cant understand but i understand this world is full of wickedness
I am not alarmed. Rather, I can't understand because your words are badly punctuated. No comma, no fullstop. Syntax, brutalised and murdered.

It takes one with a heart of stone to read from the beginning of your post to the end without zooming out...
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2016
Ishilove:

I am not alarmed. Rather, I can't understand because your words are badly punctuated. No comma, no fullstop. Syntax, brutalised and murdered.

It takes one with a heart of stone to read from the beginning of your post to the end without zooming out...

OK. Not my fault i wrote from a handheld not pc.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by Ishilove: 5:31pm On May 30, 2016
easterwick:
OK. Not my fault i wrote from a handheld not pc.
I am writing from a handheld but anyone who reads my posts understands me. Please work on your punctuation.
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by easterwick(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2016
Ishilove:

I am writing from a handheld but anyone who reads my posts understands me. Please work on your punctuation.
ok, am very sorry sometimes it due to haste....
Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by rexben(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2016
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matt 24:24
18 For I will not dare to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in order to bring about the obedience of the Gentiles, by word and deed, 19 in the power of signs and wonders, in the power of the Spirit of God. So from Jerusalem even as far as Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
Rom 15:18-19
These verses are confirmations that Paul was a false messiah and false prophet. The sign of false messiahs in Matthew is confirmed in Romans.
Jesus teachings are far different from Paul's teachings. He never preached Jesus,Paul preached another message. Paul was overly concerned with laws,curse of the law,abolition of the law,grace not by works,predestination to mention few but Jesus taught about God,His love,His commandments,His kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ by rexben(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Hey! That was very harsh,too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer CHEE Adresses Por Performance At The Experience / Which Religion Produces More "area Boys" (tout) In Nigeria. / A Nigerian Again!- intimacy scandal @ The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.