Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? (1982 Views)

Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / Tithe: What Belongs To Christ Vs Covetousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2016
A muslim man that converted to Christian said that the name of Jesus Christ was mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an while that of Mohammed was just mentioned four times.,
Curiously the Qur'an says that Jesus gave life to dead people, he spoke at day 2,
he created a bird with mud and gave it the breath of life, he cured the sick, Jesus went to heaven and is still alive and he will come again.
'And when I saw all this things in the Koran, my thinking was what the Koran said about Mohammad, according to the Koran prophet Mohammad is not the word of God,not the spirit of God,never spoke when he was two years old,never created any bird with mud,never cured sick people, never raised any dead people,he himself died,and according to Islam he is not alive, and he will not come back .
So there is a lot of difference between this two prophets, 'I didn't call jesus ,God , my idea was "he's a prophet,but a prophet greater than Mohammad"-said the convert
'Qur'an gives the name for Jesus" word of God,spirit of God,Jesus Christ"'
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2016
You'll get banned creating topics like these

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2016
What exactly do you want to hear?

Smh! It's people like you they stone to death in the north

You will not mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
I did not derail from the commandments of nairaland fa cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
What exactly do you want to hear?

Smh! It's people like you they stone to death in the north

You will not mind your business!
say what you know. You've never really seen any one being stoned to death

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by herzern1(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

I did not derail from the commandments of nairaland fa cheesy
please grow up.
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by dikeigbo2(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Jesus Christ being more superior to Mohammed is an understatement.. Jesus Christ is lord and saviour to all that is created, be it in heaven, on earth, under the earth and at the mention of his name, every knee shall bow,including Mohammed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
say what you know. You've never really seen any one being stoned to death

Say what I know?! Common! Yes! I haven't seen anyone being stoned to death doesn't mean it ain't happening! I stayed 10yrs+ in Birnin Kebbi so trust me I know a lot about Sharia Law!

Btw... I said that to refrain the OP from such comparison

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Jesus Christ being more superior to Mohammed is an understatement.. Jesus Christ is lord and saviour to all that is created, be it in heaven, on earth, under the earth and at the mention of his name, every knee shall bow,including Mohammed.
The Bible says that Jesus was God’s servant
‘Behold, My servant, whom I have chosen, in whom My soul is well pleased.’ (Matt 12:18) Since Jesus is God’s servant, Jesus can not be God

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

Say what I know?! Common! Yes! I haven't seen anyone being stoned to death doesn't mean it ain't happening! I stayed 10yrs+ in Birnin Kebbi so trust me I know a lot about Sharia Law!

I have stayed in the north for 2 decades now. Your facts are based on hearsay. Get your sources right
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

You know a lot about sharia law? What is Sharia law?
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by dikeigbo2(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
‘Behold, My servant, whom I have chosen, in whom My soul is well pleased.’ (Matt 12:18) Since Jesus is God’s servant, Jesus can not be God

Its this is my son,in whom I'm well pleased

Its beyond your comprehension man,things of the spirit is for those in the spirit, and the flesh is for those in the flesh..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one. ”
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
That shows you how corrupt the forum is becoming, as it now poses as a persecutor of Christianity.

Mohammad was a pedophile, warlord, rapist, sex addict, massacre murderer, liar, rule bender, satanic, thief, robber, caravan raider and a Bible plagiarist.

How he managed to deceive people to see him as a prophet is what eludes me.
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Adeoba10(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:
A muslim man that converted to Christian said that the name of Jesus Christ was mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an while that of Mohammed was just mentioned four times.,
Curiously the Qur'an says that Jesus gave life to dead people, he spoke at day 2,
he created a bird with mud and gave it the breath of life, he cured the sick, Jesus went to heaven and is still alive and he will come again.
'And when I saw all this things in the Koran, my thinking was what the Koran said about Mohammad, according to the Koran prophet Mohammad is not the word of God,not the spirit of God,never spoke when he was two years old,never created any bird with mud,never cured sick people, never raised any dead people,he himself died,and according to Islam he is not alive, and he will not come back .
So there is a lot of difference between this two prophets, 'I didn't call jesus ,God , my idea was "he's a prophet,but a prophet greater than Mohammad"-said the convert
'Qur'an gives the name for Jesus" word of God,spirit of God,Jesus Christ"'
If the holy Quran can praise and have move info abt Jesus than your bible, then you shld believe in the Quran and whom the Quran was sent through. According to your bible, tell me the chapter and verse of the first miracle carried out by Jesus Christ?
Based on the Quran, when people were accusing the holy Mary of fornication, she pointed to Jesus on his cradle bed and told them to direct the questions to him (Jesus) and he spoke. Now tell me where in bible this was written?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:

If the holy Quran can praise and have move info abt Jesus than your bible, then you shld believe in the Quran and whom the Quran was sent through. According to your bible, tell me the chapter and verse of the first miracle carried out by Jesus Christ?
It doesn't have more info about Jesus Christ than the bible, its trying to tell you that Jesus Christ is the superior.
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
I have stayed in the north for 2 decades now. Your facts are based on hearsay. Get your sources right
pls, keep shut with your lying Al taquiya.

What about the woman that got killed mob style for alleged blasphemy when she only told the mallam not to do abolition in front of her stall?

What about the redeemed church woman that got killed mob style in the north?

Pls take your lies elsewhere
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
You know a lot about sharia law? What is Sharia law?
Jibril659:

You see the problem? This is a typical Muslim! Get so aggressive whenever they talk negative about Muhammad(s.a.a.w) their thinking cap flies out and they are ready to punch

My brother if you cannot see the bigger picture in the sense that I was trying to refrain him from comparing then you're on your own

assalamualaikum!

Peace
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Adeoba10(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

It doesn't have more info about Jesus Christ than the bible, its trying to tell you that Jesus Christ is the superior.
Okay, answer my question, what was the first miracle performed by Jesus Christ? Based on your bible
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:
Based on the Quran, when people were accusing the holy Mary of fornication, she pointed to Jesus on his cradle bed and told them to direct the questions to him (Jesus) and he spoke. Now tell me where in bible this was written?
how amazing, the holy bibles main reference is making the sinners know about Christ's saving power. then let the Qur'an do the history telling..
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one. ”
Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)

‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:

The info that the lying Quran has, that makes a brainwashed fellow like you think makes it more than what Christianity has, are the lies it tells about Yahshua.

The lying Quran said Yahshua was never crucified nor died. This means his blood was not she'd fro the redemption of mankind.

It also said that Yahshua is not the son of God.

The lying Quran was written over 1500yrs after the Old Testament was written, over 700yrs after Christ was ressurected and over 500yrs after the New Testament was written. How can such a book now be trusted better than the original especially when the book promotes sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, murder, murder, murder, lies, lies, lies and Satan?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by kelvee(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:

Okay, answer my question, what was the first miracle performed by Jesus Christ? Based on your bible
turning water to wine at cana
John 2:1-11
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Adeoba10(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

how amazing, the holy bibles main reference is making the sinners know about Christ's saving power. then let the Qur'an do the history telling..
Lol... I knw that you will be thinking about that.... Have a nice day Bro...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Adeoba10(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
kelvee:

turning water to wine at cana
John 2:1-11
And that was the first miracle? Lmao... Since your book doesn't mention it, i don't expect you to know it. Continue swimming in the pool of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:

It was turning water to wine.

But your lying Quran said he spoke while he was in the cradle. Imagine, Mohammed's greatest grandfather was not even a sperm then. Yet, Muslims believed the lies he told in Quran about Yahshua.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

You see the problem? This is a typical Muslim! Get so aggressive whenever they talk negative about Muhammad(s.a.a.w) their thinking cap flies out and they are ready to punch

My brother if you cannot see the bigger picture in the sense that I was trying to refrain him from comparing then you're on your own

assalamualaikum!

Peace
You've lost your ground. I went through my text and I did not see myself saying anything aggressive. Don't let what people say becloud your judgment of the north. 80 percent of igbos who live in kano will go to sharia court instead of going to a court of law because the judgment always turns out in their favor
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:

And that was the first miracle? Lmao... Since your book doesn't mention it, i don't expect you to know it. Continue swimming in the pool of ignorance.
Stop thinking like an illiterate.

How can a plagiarist Quran that was written 5 Centuries after the Bible and by a terrorist, warlord, thief, rapist and pedophile be more accurate than the Bible it copied?

Ma wah for you o.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by alBHAGDADI: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
You've lost your ground. I went through my text and I did not see myself saying anything aggressive. Don't let what people say becloud your judgment of the north. 80 percent of igbos who live in kano will go to sharia court instead of going to a court of law because the judgment always turns out in their favor
pls, stop telling Al taquiya lies.

Which educated igbo Christian will prefer an Islamic court over a secular courtroom?

Do you think they will get justice in an Islamic Sharia courtroom where the judges are imams and sheik who read the Quran daily and see verses that say Muslims should be kind to each other but severe to unbelievers

Quran 48:29

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah And those with him are SEVERE against the DISBELIEVERS and merciful among THEMSELVES…"

And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way to triumph over believers [Pickthall – “any way of success” (4:141 )

There are many more

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by Adeoba10(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The info that the lying Quran has, that makes a brainwashed fellow like you think makes it more than what Christianity has, are the lies it tells about Yahshua.

The lying Quran said Yahshua was never crucified nor died. This means his blood was not she'd fro the redemption of mankind.

It also said that Yahshua is not the son of God.

The lying Quran was written over 1500yrs after the Old Testament was written, over 700yrs after Christ was ressurected and over 500yrs after the New Testament was written. How can such a book now be trusted better than the original especially when the book promotes sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, murder, murder, murder, lies, lies, lies and Satan?
Aiit... Have forgotten that Song of Solomon was all about....
Re: Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:

And that's why they keep feeling unsafe in Kano!
Lol...
And what would you say about the lady that was killed there?
Educated Muslims are peaceful people to live with! YES!

But an average Muslim man is either an illiterate or very ignorant and there's a thin line between illiterate/ignorant Muslim and a terrorist!

I wouldn't give you the courtesy of a reply, have a nice day ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Who Want To Get To Heaven Don't get Involve In Politics - Kumuyi / The number of people leaving Christianity outnumbers the converts / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.