Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness (13765 Views)

Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute / Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Restoration And Forgiveness By zac Poonen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:44am On May 31, 2016
hemartins:

Thanks dear.
kiss yu a wee kom
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:51am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

sweet heart no be God create cow?

Besides i buy meat and barbecue it and wash it down with sprite or malt.. when none of my friends will help me to cook.
Mr Black, Check your mail box and reply or...
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 9:55am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

Fire away.
I'm not wielding a gun. LOL. I wanted to know if you've ever had sex before?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 10:03am On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Gracious God. Hahahahaha. In an open public forum, I should bare my lions? Wonderful. Guy...
*covers face*
Okay fine. Tell the truth and shame the devil right?
Yes I had. Why do you ask?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 10:06am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

Gracious God. Hahahahaha. In an open public forum, I should bare my lions? Wonderful. Guy...
*covers face*
Okay fine. Tell the truth and shame the devil right?
Yes I had. Why do you ask?
Sorry about the direct question, or would you prefer I ask outside here? LOL.

Anyway, I read a thread where you said you're celibate, so I was wondering if you'd ever had sex before.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:
So long as you don't buy the malam's grilled suya.
I no want hear say you dey vomit, dey poo.
If dey can slit your throat, poisoning you is as easy as breathing air.

ok i will try and adjust.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:
Mr Black, Check your mail box and reply or...

ok let me cut cut what am doing..

Which one is REPLY OR?.....
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On May 31, 2016
darkenedrebel:

What are you still doing up by this time?, you unrepentant and doughty nighthawk. grin
Lol, it was coven time. grin

You been a little scarce.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 11:29am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

ok let me cut cut what am doing..

Which one is REPLY OR?.....
Or, I will do what I did last year.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

Frustrated and angry lesbian, go hug a transformer.
You are a disgrace to daft people the world over, I still won't feck you, quit begging.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 11:40am On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Yea, had done all that, but when I discovered what sex means in the spiritual realm, I cut it off till I marry.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 11:46am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

Yea, had done all that, but when I discovered what sex means in the spiritual realm, I cut it off till I marry.
Spiritual realm you say? Whoa... Kindly lemme into the meaning of sex in the spiritual realm. I quiver to know.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
Anas09:
Or, I will do what I did last year.
*shift back*.
What did u do last year?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 3:20pm On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Spiritual realm you say? Whoa... Kindly lemme into the meaning of sex in the spiritual realm. I quiver to know.
Are you a christian? If yes. Do you know what a tie is? Soul tie, do you know the spiritual implication of souls ties? Anytime you have sex with anyone, you tie yourself with him/her.

Its like the cord which binds the Church With Christ. It's that same tie which makes the Church to be called the bride of Christ. And we are THE CHURCH. not that huge building.
The relationship between a man and his wife, is likened with the relationship Christ has with the Church.
He is the bridegroom and we are his bride.

When you have sex with someone other than your married partner, you are tying yourself up. there's an exchange which takes place spiritually without your knowledge.
Do you know what a Yoke is? You are tying yourself up together with that person, what ever is that person's lot, you share on it. Woe betide you if you meet a witch on a mission. Even without that, there's a price to pay.

Do you know how much God Hates fornication? Go through the Bible, both old and New Testaments, fornication carries severe consequences. In one day, the Jewish nation buried 23thousand men, all becos of the sin of fornication.

Do you know that when you become born again, The Holy Spirit takes up your body and lives in it as his house? And when you commit fornication, you force him to partake in your filt.
you sin two sins.
1. You sin agaisnt God.
2. You sin agaisnt your body.
Your body is a temple of God. Do you know what happens in a temple? And God says, anyone who defiles his temple, he will destroy that person.
Sex is for the married. It is very secret. Dodn't joke with it. It binds destinies.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 3:22pm On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

ok i will try and adjust.
Pls do.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, it was coven time. grin
you been a little scarce.

I've been busy jare.

I can barely afford the luxury of downtimes nowadays.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 5:18pm On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

*shift back*.

What did u do last year?
I won't tell you until...
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2016
Anas09:
I won't tell you until...

... And i wont read it if u don't tell me..
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freshvine(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

Is that why you are lesbian?

Hey stop it. Freecocoa is not ga/y neither a lesbian.

There's this fraudster on Auto Section she was involved with dunno if they've consummated the relationship.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
freshvine:

There's this fraudster on Auto Section she was involved with dunno if they've consummated the relationship.
Make una no worry, I'll keep giving y'all nightmares, you won't be able to stop talking about me, that's how relevant I am.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
freshvine:

And you are speaking for her?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 8:26pm On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

... And i wont read it if u don't tell me..
Do you realize you are in a public forum. I am have to stop responding to you.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I've been busy jare.

I can barely afford the luxury of downtimes nowadays.
Pele.

It's all for the best.

My love is with you always, to help you relax. grin
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freshvine(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Make una no worry, I'll keep giving y'all nightmares, you won't be able to stop talking about me, that's how relevant I am.

Lol.

I can't just pretend to agree with him when I know you were and still involve with 2 males on this platform. REALITY 101 and Chucky234 the scammer
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
freshvine:

Lol.

I can't just pretend to agree with him when I know you were and still involve with 2 males on this platform. REALITY 101 and Chucky234 the scammer
Only 2 males? I was even thinking you had concrete info sef, mschew.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freshvine(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Pele.

It's all for the best.

Do a diligent check on this character. No more stories with guys with laptop and big grammars
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On May 31, 2016
freshvine:

Do a diligent check on this character. No more stories with guys with laptop and big grammars
It's too late, we Fecking already. You should've reminded me earlier.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freshvine(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
It's too late, we Fecking already. You should've reminded me earlier.

Through Bluetooth?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Pele.

It's all for the best.

I hope you have done a 'diligent check'?. cheesy
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

Are you a christian? If yes. Do you know what a tie is? Soul tie, do you know the spiritual implication of souls ties? Anytime you have sex with anyone, you tie yourself with him/her.

Its like the cord which binds the Church With Christ. It's that same tie which makes the Church to be called the bride of Christ. And we are THE CHURCH. not that huge building.
The relationship between a man and his wife, is likened with the relationship Christ has with the Church.
He is the bridegroom and we are his bride.

When you have sex with someone other than your married partner, you are tying yourself up. there's an exchange which takes place spiritually without your knowledge.
Do you know what a Yoke is? You are tying yourself up together with that person, what ever is that person's lot, you share on it. Woe betide you if you meet a witch on a mission. Even without that, there's a price to pay.

Do you know how much God Hates fornication? Go through the Bible, both old and New Testaments, fornication carries severe consequences. In one day, the Jewish nation buried 23thousand men, all becos of the sin of fornication.

Do you know that when you become born again, The Holy Spirit takes up your body and lives in it as his house? And when you commit fornication, you force him to partake in your filt.
you sin two sins.
1. You sin agaisnt God.
2. You sin agaisnt your body.
Your body is a temple of God. Do you know what happens in a temple? And God says, anyone who defiles his temple, he will destroy that person.
Sex is for the married. It is very secret. Dodn't joke with it. It binds destinies.
So far, so good. But do all this makes one not prosper in life? Because I've seen quite a whole lotta peeps who fornicate like no tomorrow and they are not just mentally alert, but spiritually alert also.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by bobkezel(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Jesus died for my sins? Pls which sins was that, and when did i commit it?
If god is ever loving, must he kill someone before he could forgive? What makes him different from other oracles that demand for human sacrifice?
Sacrifice means total surrender, so why didn't jesus stay dead if it was really a sacrifice?
If god is a perfect god and unmistakable, why didn't he create a perfect world. Why is he causing confusion everywhere with his different versions: allah, jehova, buddha, sango, amadioha etc.?
Yes jesus walked on water, why and for what purpose? Google about a guy called dynamo, he walked on water too and did so many things jesus can not do. He was buried alive and the grave was sealed with concrete, yet he rose from the grave, not even in 3days, but that same day. The footage proof is there.
My dad is an ordinary human being with so many faults, when i wrong him i don't even apologise yet he forgives me. Now a god that is so merciful could not forgive his so called beloved sons without offering the head of his imaginary son, upon that i have to beg my throat out in prayer before he does any thing.
Well, i could go on and on. If ever i have to pay any respect to any god, it must our own god, be it sango, ogun, amadioha or whatever, and not the european or arabian deity packeged in the name of jesus or whatever.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2016
ShaqFu:
So far, so good. But do all this makes one not prosper in life? Because I've seen quite a whole lotta peeps who fornicate like no tomorrow and they are not just mentally alert, but spiritually alert also.
It depends on your supposition of prosperity. If you think money gotten by all means is prosperity, well, that's you, not what it is according to the covenant.
Prosperity is not how much you have in your bank account. According to the covenant, prosperity is being right with God and man. Having enough to eat and to bless others. Being well in health, and in mind. Being at peace and able to enjoy your sleep. Not being afraid of the unknown, or threats from the ungodly. Not afraid of death or what will happen after you die. No matter what happens, you have assurance and hope.
If any of those people you talked about have all the above, then they indeed, are prosperous. If not, then it's all a farce. That's not prosperity.

There are two Kingdoms, the kingdom of light, where fornication, stealing, lying and all are not allowed, and the Kingdom of darkness where all is allowed. But it's not how far, but how well you go in this life and after here.
Besides, Christianity is not about here, it's an apprenticeship for the Kingdom of God. Practising the Kingdom of God from here.
You may not believe in the existence of God, and am not one of those who try to convince you in the affirmative, all I do is preach the good news and leave the conviction to the Holy Spirit.
If you dont believe, no shakes. But trust me, a time will come that you'll have no choice, but to believe. You won't need any preaching.
Nobody stops a child from throwing tantrums around the fire, the fire does the job for itself. Just wait...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. / Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.