Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,958 members, 7,866,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness (13772 Views)

Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute / Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Restoration And Forgiveness By zac Poonen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Kay17: 11:38pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you stop getting up dander up ? smiley Its the same .

Pre- Christ era

Use of animal sacrifice for sin cleansing if you know God . Judged according to your self- righteousness if you dont know God .

Post-Christ era

Accept Christ as Lord and Savior for sin cleansing if you know God . Judged according to your self- righteousness if you didn't receive the Gospel

I dont get this question . But if you mean , the connection of sin and the significance of Christ's death then the connection is that you are remitted from paying for your sin

1. I thought you said Christ was the only way how come self righteous is used for those who are ignorant about God?

2. the only reason why animal sacrifice and Jesus sacrifice were necessary is because God specifically demands for them. If God didn't want them they wouldn't be relevant, would they?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2016
Kay17:

1. I thought you said Christ was the only way how come self righteous is used for those who are ignorant about God?

Christ is the only way . But this is not possible for someone who did not have the opportunity to hear the gospel

2. the only reason why animal sacrifice and Jesus sacrifice were necessary is because God specifically demands for them. If God didn't want them they wouldn't be relevant, would they?

I dont think so
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Kay17: 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Christ is the only way . But this is not possible for someone who did not have the opportunity to hear the gospel

I dont think so

So Jesus is not the only way? There is a second option of righteous right?

that's the only way all those sacrifices will make sense. The recipient of both human and animal sacrifices must enjoy it in order for them to appease him
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Gombs(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2016
Kay17:

To what purpose was the validation changed?

Do you mean that every pain, blood, tears, word, laughter of Jesus acquires a spiritual significance because he is divine right?

@gombs

I'm surprised that to you implicit is synonymous with absolutely.

Nonetheless you have to agree that by God's permission, evil exists. For evil to exist without God's permission would God is not absolutely.

I'm surprised you still hasn't gotten it yet! grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
hemartins:
My contribution

"Unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

A lot of Jesus' theological teachings get pretty heady, so let's keep it super simple with illustrations...

Let's say Heaven is a room. Jesus would be the door to that room i.e the only access to the room.
The process of believing and accepting and confessing and all that, that's how you access that room, through Jesus.

Now what if you refuse to believe Him? That would be like me telling you plainly that this door will take you to heaven, and you say "No! I don't believe that door leads anywhere, I will not go through it."

What then? You are on the outside of the door, you will not come in. I don't believe God will leave you like this, but that's a different discussion. This would be a situation you have entirely put yourself into, for if Jesus offers us a gift[Salvation] and we throw it in His face, I certainly can't find any fault of Jesus' in that situation.
I love you.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
cold:
The absurdities of Christianity
Yes, and you can't understand because you are an outsider.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:22pm On May 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Stay there and keep asking questions with obvious answers.

I don't know how a jewish man supposedly dying, pays for the sins I (a black man) could not have committed at the time.

Makes no sense whatsoever.
Is that why you are lesbian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

Is that why you are lesbian?
Take yourself somewhere else, stop following me around, I can't feck you, you too slow for me.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:28pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=OgundeleT post=46074809]i just wonder why people always dust their natural common sense whenever it comes to religion. a all powerful god that came from no where cant forgive you your sin until he kill himself, he cant help you until you always remember him in prayer. the one that has predestined everything that still need prayer despite the fact that he's going unchangeable. just imagine you are told all these in school? BTW no Jew man died for me[/quote
The same common sense you don't have an iota of. ]
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Take yourself somewhere else, stop following me around, I can't feck you, you too slow for me.
See me following freecocoa. Freecocoa you seem to forget this is religion section not Gay section, and this thread is talking about Christianity not about Homosexuality. Who is following who now.
So you feck? What do you use in doing that? No wait, I know. You are succubus who fecks people in their sleep. If I do that, it won't be with you, you are demonically perversed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 9:42pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

See me following freecocoa. Freecocoa you seem to forget this is religion section not Gay section, and this thread is talking about Christianity not about Homosexuality. Who is following who now.
So you feck? What do you use in doing that? No wait, I know. You are succubus who fecks people in their sleep. If I do that, it won't be with you, you are demonically perversed.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

And you own the religious section? There's a rule that says I'm not supposed to be here?

Bish quit trying to fam up, I don't do twats, I'm pervesed, I know and love that, why you gotta quote to always ask about me being gay, if you aren't fantasising about being fecked by me? Stop dreaming silly, I won't touch you with a pole.

Just buzz off already and go brush yourself up.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
freecocoa:
And you own the religious section? There's a rule that says I'm not supposed to be here?

Bish quit trying to fam up, I don't do twats, I'm pervesed, I know and love that, why you gotta quote to always ask about me being gay, if you aren't fantasising about being fecked by me? Stop dreaming silly, I won't touch you with a pole.

Just buzz off already and go brush yourself up.
It's Bitch not Bish. And it's perversed not pervesed.
You smell and I abhor smelly things, get yourself out of here.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
Gurl fight! Gurl fight!! Gurl fight!!!
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

Now you teaching me grammar? It's the end time indeed.grin

An oversight can happen like with the word "perversed" but I can call you whatever I want and what you are is a BISH.

I smell great I know, now why not just stay away from me, instead of trying to sniff my drawers? Bish you not my type, get that into your humongous but empty cranium.

Seun can't even tell me to leave here, let alone you, stop trying to get me to notice you, we are not on the same wavelength.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 2:29am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

@freecocoa nobody cares if u sleep with a monkey or a pencil, but u saying someone is following u around to satisfy your inner depravity is like been a custodian of confusion.
Like i said u can even hug a transformer to ease your or-gies na your life... Just don't drag anyone in.

@ana find a way to avoid her, since it is always bickering when u guys talk.

*who wants suya*
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 2:56am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

@freecocoa nobody cares if u sleep with a monkey or a pencil, but u saying someone is following u around to satisfy your inner depravity is like been a custodian of confusion.
Like i said u can even hug a transformer to ease your or-gies na your life... Just don't drag anyone in.

*who wants suya*
Shut your mouth if you have nothing sensible to say, don't you talk crap to me. I don't give no feck about y'all, yet you don't hesitate to quote me, while maintaining you don't care what I do, why then do you even read my posts? Talking nonsense and in the end, claim victim, take your crazy to someone else please.

The bish quoted me talking like a F00l and you are telling me not to drag anyone in, like I would ever want any of you in my business.

Telling her to avoid me like I try and insert myself in her ever blazing stupidity, tell your bish to quit following me around and we'll never have any reason to talk and you, if you must address me next time, make sure you are going to make sense before you do, nonsense.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 3:07am On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Shut your mouth if you have nothing sensible to say, don't you talk crap to me. I don't give no feck about y'all, yet you don't hesitate to quote me, while maintaining you don't care what I do, why then do you even read my posts? Talking nonsense and in the end, claim victim, take your crazy to someone else please.

The bish quoted me talking like a F00l and you are telling me not to drag anyone in, like I would ever want any of you in my business.

Telling her to avoid me like I try and insert myself in her ever blazing stupidity, tell your bish to quit following me around and we'll never have any reason to talk and you, if you must address me next time, make sure you are going to make sense before you do, nonsense.

*gives her a bucket of popcorn* .
Am not an enemy.. What's with u and the word bish? Seems like that word trigger some bad memories.Take a chill pill,ok .

Ok maybe i started on a wrong foot. . . Lets start afresh, this time i wont bite.

Hi my name is blackfire, and u are?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by freecocoa(f): 3:24am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

Am not an enemy.. What's with u and the word bish? Seems like that word trigger some bad memories.Take a chill pill,ok .

Ok maybe i started on a wrong foot. . . Lets start afresh, this time i wont bite.

Mschew.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 3:34am On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Mschew.

mschew is your name?
Ah ah u too dey vex, do u ve a vespa?..
*oya take suya*.
How are u ?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:53am On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Mschew.

What are you still doing up by this time?, you unrepentant and doughty nighthawk. grin
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 7:40am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

*who wants suya*
I will do that. Thanks.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 7:49am On May 31, 2016
Men I'm really disappointed, thought there was gonna be a girl fight. sad
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 8:23am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

You are trying to pacify a frustrated bitter lesbian who hates men. Anyone who works/walks agaisnt God ends up just like her, embittered and angry with the world.

Pls, confirm if you got my mail.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

*who wants suya*
You still eat Suya? Islam is devising all manner of ways to kill you, you still eat their suya? No thanks.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 8:27am On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Now you teaching me grammar? It's the end time indeed.grin

An oversight can happen like with the word "perversed" but I can call you whatever I want and what you are is a BISH.

I smell great I know, now why not just stay away from me, instead of trying to sniff my drawers? Bish you not my type, get that into your humongous but empty cranium.

Seun can't even tell me to leave here, let alone you, stop trying to get me to notice you, we are not on the same wavelength.
Frustrated and angry lesbian, go hug a transformer.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 8:30am On May 31, 2016
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by ShaqFu: 8:57am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:
grin
That big smile can easily be misplaced with mischievous intent. smiley
Can I ask a question?
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

You still eat Suya? Islam is devising all manner of ways to kill you, you still eat their suya? No thanks.

sweet heart no be God create cow?

Besides i buy meat and barbecue it and wash it down with sprite or malt.. when none of my friends will help me to cook.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
That big smile can easily be misplaced with mischievous intent. smiley

Can I ask a question?
Fire away.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by hemartins(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

I love you.

Thanks dear.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Anas09: 9:42am On May 31, 2016
Blackfire:

sweet heart no be God create cow?

Besides i buy meat and barbecue it and wash it down with sprite or malt.. when none of my friends will help me to cook.
So long as you don't buy the malam's grilled suya.

I no want hear say you dey vomit, dey poo.

If dey can slit your throat, poisoning you is as easy as breathing air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Believers' Place / Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.