Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,867 members, 7,866,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness (13770 Views)

Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute / Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Restoration And Forgiveness By zac Poonen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by easterwick(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
bobkezel:
Jesus died for my sins? Pls which sins was that, and when did i commit it?
NO U ARE WRONG,jesus did not die for any body sin when he came he was to take away sin from earth with his doctrine(law) so the earth to simply believe he is the son [word] of God the (creator has send) becus the creator has sent many prophets to the people but they kill some,wound some so the creator send his only word[son] to the people again may be they will fear him this time around. but they crucified the son and aggreviate their sin(let me ask u this question what will u do if u are the creator) so on that crucifixion day the people cried out LET THE BLOOD BE ON US AND OUR CHILDREN

If god is ever loving, must he kill someone before he could forgive?
God does not kill any one it is d devil n satan hand work

What makes him different from other oracles that demand for human sacrifice?
Sacrifice means total surrender, so why didn't jesus stay dead if it was really a sacrifice?
Not sacrifice dont believe Paul and his fellowers

If god is a perfect god and unmistakable, why didn't he create a perfect world.
The world is perfect but adam give it to satan
Why is he causing confusion everywhere with his different versions: allah, jehova, buddha, sango, amadioha etc.?
He is not the confusion person but the antichrist

Yes jesus walked on water, why and for what purpose? Google about a guy called dynamo, he walked on water too and did so many things jesus can not do.
Pls ur FATHERS KIlls him, he was innocent and also to the prophets so God promise to ask u if u dont believe in him

He was buried alive and the grave was sealed with concrete, yet he rose from the grave, not even in 3days, but that same day.
BRO U ARE DECEIVED NO ONE BORN OF A WOMAN CAN DIE AND BURied and still rise only christ did it becus he has the spirit of God in him
The footage proof is there
. Is a lie filmtrick

My dad is an ordinary human being with so many faults, when i wrong him i don't even apologise yet he forgives me.
That is how the creator is He said if u forgive ur brothers for the wrong they hav done to u he will still forgive u all ur trespasses,be merciful he will be merciful to u

Now a god that is so merciful could not forgive his so called beloved sons without offering the head of his imaginary son,
u are wrong brother
upon that i have to beg my throat out in prayer before he does any thing.
NO u ask amiss becus u dont believe in him he sent

Well, i could go on and on. If ever i have to pay any respect to any god, it must our own god, be it sango, ogun, amadioha or whatever,
You have the choice why u live
and not the european or arabian deity packeged in the name of jesus
I understand there are many jesus on earth but the truth is still there but u can follow paul or christ
or whatever.
From edurance courage
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by bobkezel(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
easterwick:
NO U ARE WRONG,jesus did not die for any body sin when he came he was to take away sin from earth for the earth to simply believe he is the son [word] of God the (creator) becus the creator has sent many prophet to the people but they kill some,wound some so the creator send his only word[son] to the people again may be they will fear God. but they crucified the son and aggreviate their sin(let me ask u this question what will u do if u are the creator) so on that crucifixion day the people cried out LET THE BLOOD BE ON US AND OUR CHILDREN

so sin is now a countable noun that you take away like mr biggs take away? You guys say god is omnipotent, why can't he just take the 'take away' just like that? You said he is omniscience, why didn't he foresee that his son was gonna be crucified? My friend, those cock and bull stories are for kids and for adults who don't use their brains to think out of the box. I can't force you to think, scientist has proven that only less than 5% of the world's population actually think out of the box. 10% think they think, while 85% don't actually think, they are zombies. Don't limit ur thinking to the bible, there are a lot of enlightening books to read to make you think.
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by easterwick(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
bobkezel:

so sin is now a countable noun that you take away like mr biggs take away?

believing in christ and obeying his laws brother you will not be condermn with ur sin

You guys say god is omnipotent, why can't he just take the 'take away' just like that?
your fathers kill the prophet and his son but still he still allows u to live waiting for ur repentants

You said he is omniscience, why didn't he foresee that his son was gonna be crucified?
christ told it in the parable of the wicked husbandry in matthew 21:33
My friend, those cock and bull stories are for kids and for adults who don't use their brains to think out of the box. I can't force you to think, scientist has proven that only less than 5% of the world's population actually think out of the box. 10% think they think, while 85% don't actually think,they are zombies. Don't limit ur thinking to the bible, there are a lot of enlightening books to read to make you think
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by bobkezel(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
easterwick:

believing in christ and obeying his laws brother you will not be condermn with ur sinyour fathers kill the prophet and his son but still he still allows u to live waiting for ur repentantschrist told it in the parable of the wicked husbandry in matthew 21:33

it was ur fathers that killed that nigga, not mine. Moreover, if my fathers have the guts to kill the son of a supposed omnipotent god and go scot free, then my fathers are the real omnipotent ones. Who told you he allows me to live? Until i am able to stay forever young and live forever, then i will believe the 'he allows me to live' crap. Someone that couldn't protect his only son, how he wan take protect me? Stop quoting that crap book of a bible of urs and be logical. Think!
Re: The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Mschew.

how are u freecocoa ? Happy new month to u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO / Believers' Place / Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.